Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. (292 Views)

Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna / Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara / Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
I’ve come to terms with my observations about supporters of the presidential flag bearers of APC,PDP and Labour party.

1. The supporters of APC/Tinubu are mostly those that rely on government patronage, the existing corrupt system, brief-case/portfolio contractors and businessmen who have no viable means of livelihood or ability to create wealth outside of government. They depend solely on government to live.

2. The supporters of PDP/Atiku are mainly those who did not benefit from APC’s maladminstration, with hope that Atiku’s presidency will somehow allow them make money from the treasury, they are so used to free money from their days in government that the last 7 years have so impoverished them and they can’t wait to take over.
They have almost same Idiology as the APC except that one is in power and the other can’t wait to replace the one in power. Nothing dissimilar.

3. As for LP/Obidients, the supporters are mostly self- reliant people, whose only dream is to have a working government. They believe Nigeria has great and enormous potentials and can work again. They want a new beginning for Nigeria; a change from the endemic corruption that has been the bane of Nigeria’s development. They want a RESET. They want Nigeria to be productive by industrialization. They want a shift from consumption to production. They want to get the ports working efficiently and effectively. They want to tackle insecurity by creating jobs through industrializing the economy. They want every child of school age to be in school because they understand that an educated populace Is a productive populace.

May God help us choose wisely.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by PresidObi: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truer words has never been spoken.

3 Likes

Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by PoliteActivist: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
So True!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by Fahdiga(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Well documented description.
Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by VoteTinubu2023: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bullshittttttttt. I am not a direct beneficiary to Tinubu or Federal Government money but I campaign for Tinubu and APC voluntarily because of Tinubu's unparalleled competence and his extensive wealth of experience.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by PresidObi: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Bullshittttttttt. I am not a direct beneficiary to Tinubu's money but I campaign for him voluntarily because of his unparalleled competence.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

So, Where's your conscience?
Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by Obidient4life3: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good observation.
Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by sleek214(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Supporters of LP/PO are lazy Nigeria youths, jobless and frustrated people that can't hustle and make money. They see the rich are their problems. 1,000 POs can't make you guys rich.
Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by PresidObi: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
sleek214:
Supporters of LP/PO are lazy Nigeria youths, jobless and frustrated people that can't hustle and make money. They see the rich are their problems. 1,000 POs can't make you guys rich.

Very wrong analysis, stop insulting people kept jobless because of bad policies of APC and PDP.
Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Well said
Re: My Observations About APC, PDP And Labour Party Supporters. by Arysexy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Great analysis

(1) (Reply)

If You See Bola Tinubu Tell Him To Take Care Of His Health - Kwankwaso / Kuje Prison Attack: Police Recapture Inmate In Suleja / Ipob And Can Should Leave Tinubu Alone , Apc Is Not The Only Party, Vote For Ob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.