Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice (1700 Views)

How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by Abdu81: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is desperately seeking the votes of the core northern Muslims, the only reason he went for Muslim Muslim ticket.

Is tinubu aware that there are three Muslim candidates fighting for the same northern Muslim votes, two of whom are not just Muslims but are also natives of hausa Fulani class.

Is he aware that his choice of Muslim Muslim ticket destroyed his support from christians even in the southwest.

Is tinubu aware that his choice awakens the christians all over Nigeria to vote against him.

Tinubu is ganging up with those he feels can rigg for him but:

Against their own brothers?
Against the youthful revolution?

Desperate indeed.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abdu81:
Tinubu is desperately seeking the votes of the core northern Muslims, the only reason he went for Muslim Muslim ticket.

Is tinubu aware that there are three Muslim candidates fighting for the same northern Muslim votes, two of whom are not just Muslims but are also natives of hausa Fulani class.

Is he aware that his choice of Muslim Muslim ticket destroyed his support from christians even in the southwest.

Is tinubu aware that his choice awakens the christians all over Nigeria to vote against him.

Desperate indeed.

northerners are religion fanatics. Not picking a northern Muslim as his running mate would have makes things worst for him. The best option was for him to pick a northern Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by Quodseverismete: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
I have not voted before, but this time around, I will not only vote, I will also mobilize all my family members to vote against Tinubu. I mean it and I will do it.

What a total disregard to the Christian faith.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by limeta(f): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Afonja Muslim are not real humans

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by ItsTutsi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
No, he doesn't know, intact he doesn't know anything about politics.. Your the only one that knows this!! undecided undecided
Abdu81:

Desperate indeed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by ItsTutsi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
No, he doesn't know, intact he doesn't know anything about politics..Your the only one that knows this!! undecided undecided
Abdu81:

Desperate indeed.

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Quodseverismete:
I have not voted before, but this time around, I will not only vote, I will also mobilize all my family members to vote against Tinubu. I mean it and I will do it.

and the Muslims have Decided to vote Tinubu and shetima and shun Atiku
Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by AntonVince: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is ultra-desperate.
He's completely blinded by his vaulting wild-goose-chase ambition.
It doesn't matter if Nigeria burns as long as he achieves his greed-driven "life-long" ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by Owontime: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Go to court

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by Vulturereloaded: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
The election is between Peter Obi and Atiku. Tinubu is not in this race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by 9jalyte: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let the game begin! Now, the mission is clearer, and I think we have all these while over-estimated Tinubu's intelligence. He allowed himself to be used and made a subject of historical scandal. First, they "dashed" him APC ticket is a very suspicious way, he didn't think deep. They further worsened his case by luring him into Muslim-Muslim ticket and he fell for it. Hmm, this desperation is nauseating.

In this election, we will now understand the power and number of Christians in Nigeria. Even Osibanjo, if he votes for this APC ticket, we will question his faith. This is not about who becomes president again, it is now Christian faith on Trial. This is the second Crusade in Nigeria, and the soldiers of faith will act.

Let the game begin.

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by richie240: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Diswan is already givine excuses for defeat seven months before errection grin
Abdu81:

Desperate indeed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by 9jalyte: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
As sensitive as this matter is at this very delicate time in our history, he felt the bleeding heart of Christians matter less. He keeps talking trash about planning to be fair to all, what about starting now to show fairness.

Just like he has decleard his full allegiance to his faith, Christians in Nigeria and beyond will also rise up in defense of their faith that has been put on trial today by Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by richie240: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by 9jalyte: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
And People like Dogara, who left PDD for this, will receive this information and clap for Tinubu. What Tinubu has just told him is that his faith has failed him. Dogara is a Christian, and has reached a very top level in National Politic. He is from Bauchi, with large Christian population and very young. Which a sensible Tinubu would have found very attractive and perfect fit. But no, he had to dance to the tune of Meca and his slave masters. .

The Christians in Bauchi will look Dogara and ask, " e remain abi e don finish". They will ask Tinubu, so you have joined the Muslim North to think that we do not matter.

Let the game begin!

66 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by richie240: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
**Nwokem, where was d 'sensitivity' when the same ppl weeping about muslim-muslim forbade fellow Christians (Adeboye, kumuyi and co) from stepping foot in alaigbo, where was CAN at that point in time Nothing!

**When fellow Christians were being killed in alaigbo simply bvus they were 'abokkis', where was d sensitivity?

Abeg, make una go siddon for one corner!
cool

9jalyte:
As sensitive as this matter is at this very delicate time in our history, he felt the bleeding heart of Christians matter less. He keeps talking trash about planning to be fair to all, what about starting now to show fairness.

Just like he has decleard his full allegiance to his faith, Christians in Nigeria and beyond will also rise up in defense of their faith that has been put on trial today by Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by 9jalyte: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let Tinubu come and hug the people of Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Niger and FCT. Let me talk about the South, including the South West Christians. He has made a statement loudly, he has taken his side. Now, those he felt do not matter will be left with the option of proving that they natter.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by 9jalyte: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
richie240:
**Nwokem, where was d 'sensitivity' when the same ppl weeping about muslim-muslim forbade fellow Christians (Adeboye, kumuyi and co) from stepping foot in alaigbo, where was CAN at that point in time Nothing!

**When fellow Christians were being killed in alaigbo simply bvus they were 'abokkis', where was d sensitivity?

Abeg, make una go siddon for one corner!
cool

If this dung is the best you can come up with, then sorry. Let the Christians hear you, I am sure they are getting the message. The people denied an opportunity are not the Igbos, for your information. your infatuation with anything Igbo will give you prostrate cancer if you are not careful.
It is , first the Northern Christian who are supposed to be nominated but ignored, that you should be talking to. And then the Nigerian Christians at large, including Tinubu's wife that their faith has been called inconsequential by Tinubu that you should talk to. Even Kumuyi will tell you shut up on this one.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by OkCornel(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Quodseverismete:

Aha! Just the screenshot I’ve been looking for.

Do you have a link to the video for that screenshot?
Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by ZombieTAMER: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by richie240: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Leave deflection and address the questions I asked u biko.

Moreover, me kuma sef, I'm a Christian, so which 'Christian' are u talking about!

When it pays u, u see them as 'cows', 'almajiris', but bcus of errection dem don turn ya 'Christian blodas'.

Tell dt to d family of Engr. Yerima (a fellow Christian) dt was butchered like ram in alaigbo just bcus he was a northerner!
His only sin was being a NORTHERNER

https://www.nairaland.com/7140164/unfortunate-gruesome-murder-northerner-anambra
cool

9jalyte:

If this dung is the best you can come up with, then sorry. Let the Christians hear you, I am sure they are getting the message. The people denied an opportunity are not the Igbos, for your information. your infatuation with anything Igbo will give you prostrate cancer if you are not careful.
It is , first the Northern Christian who are supposed to be nominated but ignored, that you should be talking to. And then the Nigerian Christians at large, including Tinubu's wife that their faith has been called inconsequential by Tinubu that you should talk to. Even Kumuyi will tell you shut up on this one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by JoeNL22(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abdu81:

Desperate indeed.

Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, You went to pick a candidate from the same opposition zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished is own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position?. Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. Truly what Atiku needs to do is right now is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician and Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.
Just go and get your PVC and lets waste our votes.
The earlier we get our PVC the better for us all.
Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by 9jalyte: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
richie240:
Leave deflection and address the questions I asked u biko.

Moreover, me kuma sef, I'm a Christian, so which 'Christian' are u talking about!

When it pays u, u see them as 'cows', 'almajiris', but bcus of errection dem don turn ya 'Christian blodas'.

Tell dt to d family of Engr. Yerima (a fellow Christian) dt was butchered like ram in alaigbo just bcus he was a northerner!
His only sin was being a NORTHERNER

https://www.nairaland.com/7140164/unfortunate-gruesome-murder-northerner-anambra
cool

Ok, let me understand you well, are you justifying the injustice against Christian North with what ever bad feeling you have against the Igbos. The Igbos are not asking you for VP, they are not even in your wretched APC, why do you keep bringing them into the APC politics. The Igbos are not the ones on trial here, the people that have been kick on the head are first, the Christians in the North, whose right were taken from them because someone felt they do not matter. Then the Christian Faith in Nigeria that has been put on trial today by Tinubu. Today, Tinubu and APC has taken to scale the mission started by El Rufai in Kaduna. Today, the Prophesy of Pastor Bosun is coming to fulfilment in our eye. Today, Tinubu has been used to ask the Christians in Nigeria "where is your power". I trust the true Christians will tell APC that this election is not only for then politics of it but a defense of their faith.

You can console yourself that you are a Christians, that is your Business. That you go to church on Sundays and drop 50 Naira offertory does not make you a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by richie240: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jalyte:

Ok, let me understand you well, are you justifying the injustice against Christian North with what ever bad feeling you have against the Igbos
No sir, I'm calling out d hypocrisy of d Igbo's
The same ppl who killed christian northerners/kept quit when Christian northerners were killed shdn't be d ones championing their course all bcus of errection . That's my point!
. The Igbos are not asking you for VP, they are not even in your wretched APC, why do you keep bringing them into the APC politics
Another hypocrisy once against!
Tell us biko, who have bn at the forefront of disapproval of apc's 'mozlem-mozlem' ticket in d last one month? Yoruba's, Hausa's or igbos?
Go to d political section and see how ur blodas have bn wailing since morning! grin
The Igbos are not the ones on trial here, The people that have been kick on the head are first, the Christians in the North, whose right were taken from them because someone felt they do not matter.
And who has bn weeping more since d announcement? Northerners or igbos? grin
Then the Christian Faith in Nigeria that has been put on trial today by Tinubu. Today, Tinubu and APC has taken to scale the mission started by El Rufai in Kaduna. Today, the Prophesy of Pastor Bosun is coming to fulfilment in our eye. Today, Tinubu has been used to ask the Christians in Nigeria "where is your power". I trust the true Christians will tell APC that this election is not only for then politics of it but a defense of their faith.
Where was CAN when ya blodas forbade Adeboye and kumuyi (fellow Christians) from stepping foot in alaigbo? grin
Where was can when Engr Yerima was butchered in alaigbo? What did CAN do? Nothing! But bcus of errection now, u suddenly remember say Christians dey north too, abi?

You can console yourself that you are a Christians, that is your Business. That you go to church on Sundays and drop 50 Naira offertory does not make you a Christian.
O ye hypocrite, go an sleep!
cool

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by 9jalyte: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2022
richie240:

No sir, I'm calling out d hypocrisy of d Igbo's
The same ppl who killed christian northerners/kept quit when Christian northerners were killed shdn't be d ones championing their course all bcus of errection . That's my point!

Another hypocrisy once against!
Tell us biko, who have bn at the forefront of disapproval of apc's 'mozlem-mozlem' ticket in d last one month? Yoruba's, Hausa's or igbos?
Go to d political section and see how ur blodas have bn wailing since morning! grin

And who has bn weeping more since d announcement? Northerners or igbos? grin

Where was CAN when ya blodas forbade Adeboye and kumuyi (fellow Christians) from stepping foot in alaigbo? grin
Where was can when Engr Yerima was butchered in alaigbo? What did CAN do? Nothing! But bcus of errection now, u suddenly remember say Christians dey north too, abi?

O ye hypocrite, go an sleep!
cool

Apparently, you think this is ManU-Arsenal supporters argument that you can just catch your childish cruise. You think this is about taking a pound of flesh from Igbos. Okay, let me tell you what this will do, it will help solidify the alliance of Northern minorities with South East, South South and Middle Belt. Politically, I think LP is happy with APC goofing, but outside the political space, the Christians across the country feel more injured.

Mind you, this is not for CAN to say, or based on what CAN said or did not say. I can bet you, the Northern Christians will even speak louder on this issue than their Southern Brethren. Yes, the Igbo have been more vocal about the Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria because they have been the bolded group in Nigeria that say it without caring how you like it. It is about the insult on the faith that majority of them profess in Nigeria and not about their allegiance to any party. The Igbos have never hidden their hatred for APC, so it is not a guess work. That's why I say, the people you should bother more about are those that have trusted you over the years that you have disappointed,

I wish you well. But, let's see who will laugh last.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by richie240: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2022
No need waiting brah!
You can already see those who will laff last from those that are presently weeping more than d bereaved!
cool
9jalyte:

Apparently, you think this is ManU-Arsenal supporters argument that you can just catch your childish cruise. You think this is about taking a pound of flesh from Igbos. Okay, let me tell you what this will do, it will help solidify the alliance of Northern minorities with South East, South South and Middle Belt. Politically, I think LP is happy with APC goofing, but outside the political space, the Christians across the country feel more injured.

Mind you, this is not for CAN to say, or based on what CAN said or did not say. I can bet you, the Northern Christians will even speak louder on this issue than their Southern Brethren. Yes, the Igbo have been more vocal about the Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria because they have been the bolded group in Nigeria that say it without caring how you like it. It is about the insult on the faith that majority of them profess in Nigeria and not about their allegiance to any party. The Igbos have never hidden their hatred for APC, so it is not a guess work. That's why I say, the people you should bother more about are those that have trusted you over the years that you have disappointed,

I wish you well. But, let's see who will laugh last

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by 9jalyte: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2022
richie240:
No need waiting brah!
You can already see those who will laff last from those that are presently weeping more than d bereaved!
cool

oh, you are wrong. Anyone going to war and laughing is either an slowpoke or high on something. What APC has done today, before the end of this year, they will realize the depth of their mess. Like i said, the campaign will be more interesting now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by richie240: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Nwokem u !make me laff walahi! grin grin
9jalyte:

oh, you are wrong. Anyone going to war and laughing is either an slowpoke or high on something.
You are so naive brah. Who's at war with u? Its like a 30 yr old man wearing battle gear at the rant of a 6 month old pikin. E rhyme for ya aiz? grin grin
What APC has done today, before the end of this year, they will realize the depth of their mess. Like i said, the campaign will be more interesting now.
Here we go once again: crying more than d bereaved.
Wetin consyn APC campaign with Lp own biko?
How APC mozlem-mozlem 'mistake' take affect d progress of LP?
Shouldn't u be happy at the mistake instead of weeping upandan!

Ngwa, receive sense!
cool

Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by SarkinYarki: 12:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is banking of Peter Obi to waste the Christian votes and then he can win Atiku fair and square
Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by famology(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Why are you people weeping for someone you'll never vote for? Allow him to fail na. Why are you pained?
Re: Tinubu Made A Wrong Choice by matrixme(m): 2:07am On Jul 11, 2022
When he said Emi l'okan, we didn't allow him to finish his statement. It could be Emi l'okan latii loose. Just like Buhari promised change, for the worst, instead of otherwise.
The political ambition of Tinubu just hit rock bottom, for under estimating the strength of Christians in Nigeria today. Imagine how many world's largest Churches are in Nigeria per size and volume, even the Catholics that don't really evangelize for new members like the pentecostals, with a lot of indigenous population up north, who have lost so much of their priests to this current evil regime. The indigenous churches in the core North like ECWA,who has suffered equally greatly. The largely prosperous southern Christians, who believes so much in prosperity messages, the kinds that PO is offering. Do they know how much influence Pastor Chris (for example) has over his followers?
This election is actually between Obi and Atiku. Meanwhile Atiku stinks so badly last time, people had to vote Buhari twice. What's to think he has a fresh new fragrance this time, especially without Obi as his vice

(1) (2) (Reply)

All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted / Three Things I Thought I Knew About Tinubu That Turned Out To Be Lies / U.S. Court Orders FBI To Seize $1 Million Chimaroke Nnamani Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.