Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping (530 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu To Make Position Known After APC Convention / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by Sheezybobby(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Almost all Nigerians have been drawn to the recent declaration by the APC Presidential Candidate concerning his choice of the VP(Vice-president) who will support him for his Presidential Ambition. I want Y'all to calmly read and understand this Thread, because am bound to make Minor mistakes because am part of the Gen Z (Still very young), but following politics. I have been reading Tinubu and some political Figures since 2014 when I have known what Politics means and how it is being played through Punch, The nation, and later swithed to Nairaland.

Mr Tinubu recently chose to contest under the Muslim-Muslim Ticket despict the backlash he received from Most Nigerians, and big Kudos to the best president in-terms of logical reasoning (President Olusegun Obasanjo) for quoting this words "I am not a politician, am a soldier, if you want a politician you should go to Lagos especially Bourdilllion, you will get one there cool ). and he is right.

Tinubu presidential ambition wasn't planned by him in the last decade or the last 2 decade. But anybody who uses his logical thinking will knows Tinubu has been nurturing his presidential ambition since late 1990s when he was one of the entourages or shld i say downline to MKO Abiola . anybody who understand this rules will know Tinubu is a Very logical person. there consists of 5 rules when planning one's life but i am going to mention 4 because Tinubu make use of the 4 alot.
Number 1 is Vision, Number 2 is Ambition , Number 3 is Fate and Number 4 is Power. I dont need too much explanation on this, but i hope we can figure it out by ourselves.

Lest not Forget, when Muhammadu Buhari wanted to contest in 2015, he wanted to Vie for the Muslim-muslim Ticket, but Tinubu declined the Idea telling him that Muslim-Muslim Ticket cannot work in a country like Nigeria where both Religion almost have same Populations and President Buhari Supported the Idea thereby going for the Slow-poke Yemi Osibanjo who allowed the Cabals to Overthrow his VP Power and made him powerless in the Government. Osibanjo was turned to a Puppeteer and the Grand-Pupeteer Tinubu , planned his way thorugh and actually waited, used his patience to make sure he always stays in the News. Him Staying in the News either Good or Bad made him relevant.

There is a saying by the Donald Trump. the saying goes "always try to stay in the Public eye either good or bad news. you doing that will always make you relevant thereby increasing your followers or your power��. and Tinubu greatly excelled in that Aspect.

I dont blame Tinubu downlines and his Digital Marketer who claimed Peter Obi is just relevant Online and not Offline, the Punch-line is really great. but it now left for them to change their opinion and prove them wrrong.

Present if we look at it, Tinubu ambition is greatly being challenged by Atiku and Kwankwaso from the North and Peter Obi from the South. but Kudos to the Yoruba's Vast Knowledge in World Politics, especially Nigerians Politics. 3 - 4 contentenders came out from the southwest to challenge each other in the APC Presidential Primary Elections, but They manage to Narrow themselves into 2 contenders, and the most logical and the wisest/cunniest won the Primary in the APC��. As Tinubu is, his greatest strength in this election is the Yoruba's coming together to Unify against other Contenders. if the Yoruba's Elders both (Christian and Muslim) ends up supporting him, I dont know how strong the contenders can be from the North or East, he already won. but In Game of Chess, there exist the Pawns, Bishop, Knight, Queen etc. and let me call Tinubu the King in a game of Chess.

Tinubu main leverage depends on the Uneducated, Try to Convince the Uneducated against him, and he already lose 1/3 of the election�.

For a person who has been nurturing his ambition Since, and also Logical, you should know he will have planned the Pros and Cons if he chose a Muslim as his Vice and Lest not forget he announced his Vice a day after the Ed-el Kabir on a Sunday Morning��, (he really turned the Mighty Christians into some Pawns), I want you all to Know, Tinubu always have Plan A, Plan B, but he sucks at Plan C. because Both Plan A and Plan B always work for him.

For you to Clip his wings, you have to make use of the (Chess Bishop Tactics ) against him because he make use of of that Tactics well and he very good at it.

Jagaban Came out and Openly ridiculed the Governor of a State (Dapo Abiodun ��), challenged a Sitting president and made him know that "Without him, he wouldnt have become President, which is right if you look at it well. Tinubu really marketed Buhari in 2015.) I always tell the Igbos that the day you learn to Think like the Yoruba's in Politics, that will be the day you will be relevant in Nigeria Politics. . what was [b]Mr President reply,[/b] Nothin to say�, because Tinubu did not lie. Had Tinubu failed in Gunning the Presidential Ticket under the APC, he would have automatically won it under the NNPP party because Kwankwaso was quietly and Patiently waiting for him to be the Party Flagbearer. but ofcourse he won. Do you think Kwankwanso really have plan to contest�‍♀️, No, Kwankwanso is not contesting, he is just testing his popularity against 2030 when he will be 74years so that he can continue the Slogan (Not too Old to run� ). this is a game of CHESS, and Tinubu still have the Upperhand at it.

do you all think JAGABAN does not have a Plan A and Plan B if he picks the Muslim- Muslim Stuff, he actually has plan B for it.

Back to when he ridiculed Mr President (Buhari), "Oshey Ikinni, O lule; he contested the Second Time, He failed, same goes with the Third.) those statement he ultered actually changed the motive of the Buhari and his Mighty Cabals. Tinubu against the Aso-Rock cabals��.

Jagaban is not Someone known to make use of Hard-Power, He mostly make use of Soft-Power in his decisions. but he decided to make use of his second Wildcard [/b]against Buhari when he ridiculed him in Ogun State. the first Wild-card was when he declared his intention to contest for the President back in [b]January or was it last year?, he actually caught Mr President at his most relaxed time��. that is PLAN A and PLAN B, and both actually worked.

Since he has declared the Muslim-Muslim Ticket, you all should know the Fight is not a 4 man Race of Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Peter; But actually a 3 man race of Tinubu, Peter and Atiku. Kwankwaso is just testing his popularity and that is all.

For you to Clip Tinubu wings, you'all have to make use of the Bishop Tactics, and always Check out the Queen. without the BISHOP and the QUEEN, the King (Tinubu) is powerless.

dem peter obi and Atiku's should not just come here and be doing Audio(Online) Campaining, but work with the Reality.

���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by Richardonald(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
You just lied, tinubu didn't reject Muslim Muslim ticket in 2015, it was buhari and saraki that reject it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by 9jatriot(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Talk go here, talk go there.
Enter chess, yet u non fit tell us which opening he use.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by lathrowinger: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
You are on point my brother,

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by OkCornel(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
I don’t have much to say…

I guess there’s steady light, plenty fuel and very low unemployment in Nigeria right now cheesy

Re: Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by stonemasonn: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's time for Obi to step up his campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by WhizdomXX(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nice write-up. MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN. #Obi/Ahmed 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by limeta(f): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Outside south west Tinubu is a nobody
People don't really give a flippin ffuckk about Tinubu
Was he not in Edo election 2019 .
What happens then to plan A B and C

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by Ifearnoevil: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2022
There is nothing like plan A or plan B.
The only reason Tinubu chose a muslim is because he is afraid to loose the northern votes which is his only hope.
Re: Tinubu, The Greatest Logical Person I Ever Known After Vladimir Putin, Xi Jiping by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Sheezybobby:
Almost all Nigerians have been drawn to the recent declaration by the APC Presidential Candidate concerning his choice of the VP(Vice-president) who will support him for his Presidential Ambition. I want Y'all to calmly read and understand this Thread, because am bound to make Minor mistakes because am part of the Gen Z (Still very young), but following politics. I have been reading Tinubu and some political Figures since 2014 when I have known what Politics means and how it is being played through Punch, The nation, and later swithed to Nairaland.

Mr Tinubu recently chose to contest under the Muslim-Muslim Ticket despict the backlash he received from Most Nigerians, and big Kudos to the best president in-terms of logical reasoning (President Olusegun Obasanjo) for quoting this words "I am not a politician, am a soldier, if you want a politician you should go to Lagos especially Bourdilllion, you will get one there cool ). and he is right.

Tinubu presidential ambition wasn't planned by him in the last decade or the last 2 decade. But anybody who uses his logical thinking will knows Tinubu has been nurturing his presidential ambition since late 1990s when he was one of the entourages or shld i say downline to MKO Abiola . anybody who understand this rules will know Tinubu is a Very logical person. there consists of 5 rules when planning one's life but i am going to mention 4 because Tinubu make use of the 4 alot.
Number 1 is Vision, Number 2 is Ambition , Number 3 is Fate and Number 4 is Power. I dont need too much explanation on this, but i hope we can figure it out by ourselves.

Lest not Forget, when Muhammadu Buhari wanted to contest in 2015, he wanted to Vie for the Muslim-muslim Ticket, but Tinubu declined the Idea telling him that Muslim-Muslim Ticket cannot work in a country like Nigeria where both Religion almost have same Populations and President Buhari Supported the Idea thereby going for the Slow-poke Yemi Osibanjo who allowed the Cabals to Overthrow his VP Power and made him powerless in the Government. Osibanjo was turned to a Puppeteer and the Grand-Pupeteer Tinubu , planned his way thorugh and actually waited, used his patience to make sure he always stays in the News. Him Staying in the News either Good or Bad made him relevant.

There is a saying by the Donald Trump. the saying goes "always try to stay in the Public eye either good or bad news. you doing that will always make you relevant thereby increasing your followers or your power��. and Tinubu greatly excelled in that Aspect.

I dont blame Tinubu downlines and his Digital Marketer who claimed Peter Obi is just relevant Online and not Offline, the Punch-line is really great. but it now left for them to change their opinion and prove them wrrong.

Present if we look at it, Tinubu ambition is greatly being challenged by Atiku and Kwankwaso from the North and Peter Obi from the South. but Kudos to the Yoruba's Vast Knowledge in World Politics, especially Nigerians Politics. 3 - 4 contentenders came out from the southwest to challenge each other in the APC Presidential Primary Elections, but They manage to Narrow themselves into 2 contenders, and the most logical and the wisest/cunniest won the Primary in the APC��. As Tinubu is, his greatest strength in this election is the Yoruba's coming together to Unify against other Contenders. if the Yoruba's Elders both (Christian and Muslim) ends up supporting him, I dont know how strong the contenders can be from the North or East, he already won. but In Game of Chess, there exist the Pawns, Bishop, Knight, Queen etc. and let me call Tinubu the King in a game of Chess.

Tinubu main leverage depends on the Uneducated, Try to Convince the Uneducated against him, and he already lose 1/3 of the election�.

For a person who has been nurturing his ambition Since, and also Logical, you should know he will have planned the Pros and Cons if he chose a Muslim as his Vice and Lest not forget he announced his Vice a day after the Ed-el Kabir on a Sunday Morning��, (he really turned the Mighty Christians into some Pawns), I want you all to Know, Tinubu always have Plan A, Plan B, but he sucks at Plan C. because Both Plan A and Plan B always work for him.

For you to Clip his wings, you have to make use of the (Chess Bishop Tactics ) against him because he make use of of that Tactics well and he very good at it.

Jagaban Came out and Openly ridiculed the Governor of a State (Dapo Abiodun ��), challenged a Sitting president and made him know that "Without him, he wouldnt have become President, which is right if you look at it well. Tinubu really marketed Buhari in 2015.) I always tell the Igbos that the day you learn to Think like the Yoruba's in Politics, that will be the day you will be relevant in Nigeria Politics. . what was [b]Mr President reply,[/b] Nothin to say�, because Tinubu did not lie. Had Tinubu failed in Gunning the Presidential Ticket under the APC, he would have automatically won it under the NNPP party because Kwankwaso was quietly and Patiently waiting for him to be the Party Flagbearer. but ofcourse he won. Do you think Kwankwanso really have plan to contest�‍♀️, No, Kwankwanso is not contesting, he is just testing his popularity against 2030 when he will be 74years so that he can continue the Slogan (Not too Old to run� ). this is a game of CHESS, and Tinubu still have the Upperhand at it.

do you all think JAGABAN does not have a Plan A and Plan B if he picks the Muslim- Muslim Stuff, he actually has plan B for it.

Back to when he ridiculed Mr President (Buhari), "Oshey Ikinni, O lule; he contested the Second Time, He failed, same goes with the Third.) those statement he ultered actually changed the motive of the Buhari and his Mighty Cabals. Tinubu against the Aso-Rock cabals��.

Jagaban is not Someone known to make use of Hard-Power, He mostly make use of Soft-Power in his decisions. but he decided to make use of his second Wildcard [/b]against Buhari when he ridiculed him in Ogun State. the first Wild-card was when he declared his intention to contest for the President back in [b]January or was it last year?, he actually caught Mr President at his most relaxed time��. that is PLAN A and PLAN B, and both actually worked.

Since he has declared the Muslim-Muslim Ticket, you all should know the Fight is not a 4 man Race of Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Peter; But actually a 3 man race of Tinubu, Peter and Atiku. Kwankwaso is just testing his popularity and that is all.

For you to Clip Tinubu wings, you'all have to make use of the Bishop Tactics, and always Check out the Queen. without the BISHOP and the QUEEN, the King (Tinubu) is powerless.

dem peter obi and Atiku's should not just come here and be doing Audio(Online) Campaining, but work with the Reality.

���

All this epistle for someone who has made a costly mistake that will lead to the end of APC. I laugh in Obidian.

(1) (Reply)

2023: "Even If Peter Obi Joins Breakfast Party, He Has My Support"—PDP Chieftain / The Double Sided Hypocrisy Of APC Chairman- Before And After Osun Election / The Real Reason For Nigeria's Underdevelopment (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.