Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (36510 Views)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / Breaking News- Apc National Legal Adviser Dh Bwala, Resigns In Protest Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Aystarz: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Useless asslicker. Who sabi u for APC?
Look dude, Daniel made the news. You are an urchin/APC supporter too, when has your name ever popped up on the news,
Bwala no be your mate at all, no matter how you look at it.
So I suggest you relax and continue nibbling at your miserable stipends in peace. So gbo? Mr asslicker who nobody knows grin,

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Toks2008(m): 5:30am On Jul 11, 2022
naptu2:
Daniel Bwala is a lawyer and prominent member of the APC. He has defended the party on many television platforms and he has also served as the special adviser to the Deputy Senate President on Legal and Constitutional Matters.

D. H Bwala @BwalaDaniel

https://twitter.com/BwalaDaniel/status/1546225321934036992

These are men of integrity... Men who will not trade their virtues for a mosel of bread.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Toks2008(m): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Useless asslicker. Who sabi u for APC?
Says an inconsequential online urchin. No pun intended... That is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by treatise: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2022
naptu2:
Daniel Bwala is a lawyer and prominent member of the APC. He has defended the party on many television platforms and he has also served as the special adviser to the Deputy Senate President on Legal and Constitutional Matters.

D. H Bwala @BwalaDaniel

https://twitter.com/BwalaDaniel/status/1546225321934036992
Moslem-moslem ticket fallout. Some people are insensitive
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by pfadom: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Which Obi-dient? Talk is cheap. That ethno-religious bigot when he was Amanbra governor for 8 years. Non-Igbo markets, businesses and homes were attacked in Onitsha all he could say at the center the loss of 200 lives and properties was unprintable for a state governor.

He also played same politics when Fashola was trying to rid Lagos public infrastructure of homeless, jobless and helpless individuals by helping them return to their home state.

Finally, how on earth will a governor claim to be saving money when so many socio-economic development and public infrastructure begged for attention. Obiano stands tall as the face of new Anambra
I pray OBI-DIENT will not become Obi. No sentiments, just relaying my experience under his governance.

budaatum:
One by one they will all become Obidient.
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by iezeiyida(m): 5:34am On Jul 11, 2022
dwt
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by nnewsnjobs: 5:34am On Jul 11, 2022
nokspos:
I’m not a fan of tinubu but I have a question for you, the redeem pastor that has been vp since 2015 , what has he done about the killings in church. Let’s elect people not religion… Christian Christian or Muslim Muslim , it makes no difference to me

@Bro, are you a Christian or Muslim?

Are you leaving in this country?

Are you seeing how the country is seriously polarized along religion and ethnic line?

Do you think that the current situation in this country required someone to take such decision of filling a Muslim - Muslim ticket?

Do you believe there is no single competent christian up the entire north?

And finally do you think an average muslin will accept Chistian- Christian ticket in this country as it is now?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Aystarz: 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Bro, let me shock you, 90% of Yoruba christians will vote for Tinubu Muslim - Muslim ticket, tribalism comes first in Nigeria followed by religion in Nigeria today.

Am somehow sure that Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Osinbanjo will vote for Tinubu and they will also encourage their members to vote for him.
As for Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Kumuyi, not sure where this two belong and who they will vote for.

So who then are the Yorubas nationwide singing that they'll never vote Tinubu for President? Yoruba traditionalists
There are even Yoruba Muslims where I live who don't want to hear that Tinubu name mentioned even in a landlord meeting!
I know you'll never understand, but 2023 will teach you fools a lesson about people having enough of your party's shenanigans. You will learn the hard way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by iezeiyida(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Daniel Dwala, you should be very tired of APC and PDP. Those are useless political parties that has done more bad than good to Nigeria. Brace up and be ready to eat the good of the land by being passionately Obi-Datti cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Toks2008(m): 5:37am On Jul 11, 2022
ArewaNorth:
I'm strong supporter of Tinubu Presidential aspirations. I started this after Buhari won second term.
Some people need to ponder well and understand that 2023 is a two horse race contest. Muslim Northerners are open to both Tinubu and Atiku. Should Atiku win the illusionary suspense of Islamization and Fulanization agenda will terrorise the peace of some people for more years. However, if Tinubu wins it is a big boost for Nigerian Muslims and an advantage to Southern Nigerians agitation for power shift.
In reality, religious identity of a leader has never helped a common man in Nigeria but few group of religious scammers.
How in earth has Islam benefitted from Buhari Govt? More Muslims are being massacred, butchered and retired to IDP camps under him and he is watching helplessly doing nothing about it. Nobody can show a single benefit that Muslims gain from Buhari regime.

Stop this pettiness and think with your brain.

We fvkng know all you wrote but any logical person will condemn in strong terms a Muslim Muslim ticket or a Christian Christian ticket.

I hate it when people lose their brains in the bid to support their choice.

You can still go ahead and support him but be reasonable to condemn the obvious.

The executive arm have had a balanced representation of our multi religious group in a country where we have a balanced number of Christians and Muslims.

Only a clueless, foolish and desperate candidate will do what Tinubu just did.

He has shown that he does not care about oneness, equity and fairness... All he cares about is his ambition and will desperately do whatever it takes to get there.

Think guy think

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by DKM123: 5:37am On Jul 11, 2022
A Muslim-Pastor ticket ruled for 8 years and christians and Priests were killed left right and center by the agendaist, yet you Madt people are now supporting a Muslim-muslim ticket again for another 8 years. Not just a Muslim but a Bokoharam commander and the king of agberos who is old and frail and weewee's on his body.

The average Nigerian is ment@lly derailed. They will never rate you people because the betrayers are everywhere selling thier souls for Agbado and Cassava. This betrayals are our real problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by favour32(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Buhari brain will be like a genius compared to Tinubu if Tinubu mistakenly enter Aso rock.
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by HilcomTech(m): 5:39am On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
Northern christians will be very foolish to let the Muslim to toil with them at all front....

Also, Southwest christians should never fall for any brainwashing to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket...

Like I said earlier...

Tinubu controls all the agberos from the southwest and needed someone in charge of the agberos from the entire North...

Shetima is the man in charge of the Boko Haram in the entire North as their sympathizer....

The collaboration is just to use hoodlums to win the election against the wishes of the entire country...

Why are YUU mkporu mirri cannibals such terrible and EVIL LIARS. Boko Haram has been active long before Shetima came to power and he fought Boko Haram to the ground.
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by abbey621(m): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Toks2008:

Stop this pettiness and think with your brain.

We fvkng know all you wrote but any logical person will condemn in strong terms a Muslim Muslim ticket or a Christian Christian ticket.

I hate it when people lose their brains in the bid to support their choice.

You can still go ahead and support him but be reasonable to condemn the obvious.

The executive arm have had a balanced representation of our multi religious group in a country where we have a balanced number of Christians and Muslims.

Only a clueless, foolish and desperate candidate will do what Tinubu just did.

He has shown that he does not care about oneness, equity and fairness... All he cares about is his ambition and will desperately do whatever it takes to get there.

Think guy think

What has that balanced representation done for you for the past 7 years? If a Muslim/Christian ticket brought about so much violence and the Christian/Muslim ticket before that brought about so much despair, perhaps it is high time to abandon this illogical religious rhetoric and try a new approach.

What's the worst that can happen? More violence, more despair? In other words , maintaining the status quo, see say una don box una sef into tight corner grin grin grin. Tinubu has done the calculation, a Northern Muslim VP is the only way to compete with atiku in the North and that is all that matters because we all know that is where the game starts and ends!
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Nwaajasa: 5:53am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Good riddance. He was never a true supporter. Probably got Atiku's appointment.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
he was disappointed by APC's Muslim -muslim ticket
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by nokspos: 5:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Sir I understand, but you didn’t answer my question. I’m not a fan of tinubu but I envy is seal to succeed. Maybe obasanjo would have been a better president if he chose a credible Christian running mate that year . He fought with atiku all through his tenor. Maybe he had a better running mate in mind but was scared of Christian Christian ticket. This is 2022, let’s keep religion aside and vote individual . I google shitimas profile and it looks like his family are well grounded in the north and the guy him self was a former banker which means he understands Coporate world…. so tinubu is doing all he wants to do to win let’s free him. I’m not a fan and I’m not voting for him. But if you say The people killing Christian are Muslim which I doubt but yet the vp is a lead pastor in redeem ( the biggest church in Nigeria ) and he hasn’t done one single thing or made one single law that favors we the Christian since inception … people will argue that he’s not the one to make law but has he attempted it ? No

nnewsnjobs:

@Bro, are you a Christian or Muslim?

Are you leaving in this country?

Are you seeing how the country is seriously polarized along religion and ethnic line?

Do you think that the current situation in this country required someone to take such decision of filling a Muslim - Muslim ticket?

Do you believe there is no single competent christian up the entire north?

And finally do you think an average muslin will accept Chistian- Christian ticket in this country as it is now?
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Acidosis(m): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2022
abbey621:

What has that balanced representation done for you for the past 7 years? If a Muslim/Christian ticket brought about so much violence and the Christian/Muslim ticket before that brought about so much despair, perhaps it is high time to abandon this illogical religious rhetoric and try a new approach.

What's the worst that can happen? More violence, more despair? In other words , maintaining the status quo, see say una don box una sef into tight corner grin grin grin. Tinubu has done the calculation, a Northern Muslim VP is the only way to compete with atiku in the North and that is all that matters because we all know that is where the game starts and ends!

I hope you will maintain the same position when a Northern candidate decides to choose a Northern VP?

Na like this una foolishness dey start.

Do not destroy your brain and thinking faculty on the altar of Tinubu's presidential ambition. Your kids will mock you.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Joe4real1988(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Racoon:

Guess the implications of this satanic decision is not yet clear to these senseless people especially the insult to the already polarized religious atmosphere in Nigeria wherein jihadists, killer fulanis and terrorists have unleashed unimaginable mayhem on Christians across this nation.

Last last, all of una go get sense by force. You were warned but sentiments beclouded your sense of sound judgement.
Brother they are too sentimental to reason straight. Should Tinubu cling to power due to stupidity of his supporters, i pray what will become of Nigeria in terms of mayham/killing will only befall his supporters.
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Ojuntana: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2022
garfield1:

How does that concern me? What is his relevance? When atiku won,did kazeem afegbua not resign? Better find something useful to do if you are so idle
Does this mean you support Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by abbey621(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Acidosis:

I hope you will maintain the same position when a Northern candidate decides to choose a Northern VP?

Na like this una foolishness dey start.

Do not destroy your brain and thinking faculty on the altar of Tinubu's presidential ambition. Your kids will mock you.

Like I said before, what have we gained from having a Muslim president and Christian VP? What did we gain from having a Christian president and a Muslim VP? Sensible countries are busy choosing their leaders based on competency but you sheep keep focusing on tribe and religion, WAKE UP!
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:02am On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
Northern christians will be very foolish to let the Muslim to toil with them at all front....

Also, Southwest christians should never fall for any brainwashing to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket...

Like I said earlier...

Tinubu controls all the agberos from the southwest and needed someone in charge of the agberos from the entire North...

Shetima is the man in charge of the Boko Haram in the entire North as their sympathizer....

The collaboration is just to use hoodlums to win the election against the wishes of the entire country...
I don't believe with Northern Christians but a bucket of water in the ocean, Alhough Tinubu will not make it in the coming election, but They are not as relevant as you think they are.
If they are relevant why not Tinubu didn't pick any of them ?
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Ojuntana: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2022
ArewaNorth:
I'm strong supporter of Tinubu Presidential aspirations. I started this after Buhari won second term.
Some people need to ponder well and understand that 2023 is a two horse race contest. Muslim Northerners are open to both Tinubu and Atiku. Should Atiku win the illusionary suspense of Islamization and Fulanization agenda will terrorise the peace of some people for more years. However, if Tinubu wins it is a big boost for Nigerian Muslims and an advantage to Southern Nigerians agitation for power shift.
In reality, religious identity of a leader has never helped a common man in Nigeria but few group of religious scammers.
How in earth has Islam benefitted from Buhari Govt? More Muslims are being massacred, butchered and retired to IDP camps under him and he is watching helplessly doing nothing about it. Nobody can show a single benefit that Muslims gain from Buhari regime.
Yet northern Muslims must have one of them in govt to vote for a candidate. Who are you preaching to exactly
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by ponishah: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
More decamping loading in few days..... Tinubu is a project every sane Nigeria must stop. He must not lead us into self destruction.

APC and Tinubu is the definition of failed entity
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by MMWandali: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2022
It's because of the APC lopsided ticket which is not good for unity

Every well-meaning person is against it.

God bless my uncle
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Reference(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Why did the APC accept to further accentuate the divisions in Nigeria.
This is a party that should be making sacrifices led by the north after Buhari's tenure of polarity.
I'm afraid we are in for 4-8 years of religious profiling.
Everything will be dogged by this decision and governance will suffer for it.
Every appointment will raise ears, every crime will wear an ethnic toga and if any church s attacked or Christian person mobbed.... I just can't imagine.
This is unnecessary.
The APC should be making the sacrifices to unite this country it has bitterly divided.
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by kingyakos: 6:17am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Good riddance. He was never a true supporter. Probably got Atiku's appointment.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Because he resigned that's why u talking nonsense
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Acidosis(m): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2022
nokspos:
Sir I understand, but you didn’t answer my question. I’m not a fan of tinubu but I envy is seal to succeed. Maybe obasanjo would have been a better president if he chose a credible Christian running mate that year . He fought with atiku all through his tenor. Maybe he had a better running mate in mind but was scared of Christian Christian ticket. This is 2022, let’s keep religion aside and vote individual . I google shitimas profile and it looks like his family are well grounded in the north and the guy him self was a former banker which means he understands Coporate world…. so tinubu is doing all he wants to do to win let’s free him. I’m not a fan and I’m not voting for him. But if you say The people killing Christian are Muslim which I doubt but yet the vp is a lead pastor in redeem ( the biggest church in Nigeria ) and he hasn’t done one single thing or made one single law that favors we the Christian since inception … people will argue that he’s not the one to make law but has he attempted it ? No

If you understand the implication of what Tinubu has just done, you wouldn't post this.

I hope those of you making this claims, especially the southerners, will pull your weight behind a Northern Muslim/Northern Muslim candidacy in the future, because like you said, a Christian like Osibanjo did not do anything?

Buhari wasn't the one that told Fulani terrorists and kidnappers to invade the South and kidnap Catholic and Methodist Bishops. It was his "emergence" that emboldened his association (Fulani/Muslims), not grievances. These people are not fighting for anything. They only saw an association in Buhari and that was enough to wreck the nation. In a sensible and working nation, no muslim should even come out and solicit for any vote after Buhari's 8 years of sorrow and havoc.

We are dealing with human behavior and other related theories here. I hope the Christians from the North and South of Nigeria would not be f00lish in their decision-making come 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Ojuntana: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2022
abbey621:

Like I said before, what have we gained from having a Muslim president and Christian VP? What did we gain from having a Christian president and a Muslim VP? Sensible countries are busy choosing their leaders based on competency but you sheep keep focusing on tribe and religion, WAKE UP!
If we want to choose our leaders based on competence, Tinubu should not be on the ballot. He's old and frail.
His mantra towards this election has never been about competence. His mantra is "it's my turn". That's a language of sentiment not competence. Now he's chosen his VP based on sectional sentiments as well.
So I don't see why you're preaching competence to us and not to yourself first!
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by kingyakos: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please Shut up, your naive mumurism will make people support the Islamic party.

Nonsense Obidient, must everything be about Peter Obi, more people are registering it is Peter Obi, person resign it must be because of Obi, no objectivity in your head?

Why are you so bittered and feeling such pain?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Beyhiodie(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2022
You need to go and re read that piece you derived your information . That notion that patience is a sign of weakness will soon shock all with your kind of thinking strength
BigSarah:
grin Muslims were created to bruise the heads of Christians.

Christians read your Bible, it's either you quietly accept what's coming, or you fight it...

#Agnoist
Re: Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC by Ojuntana: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Reference:
Why did the APC accept to further accentuate the divisions in Nigeria.
This is a party that should be making sacrifices led by the north after Buhari's tenure of polarity.
I'm afraid we are in for 4-8 years of ethnic profiling.
Everything will be dogged by this decision and governance will suffer for it.
Every appointment will raise ears, every crime will wear an ethnic toga and if any church s attacked or Christian person mobbed.... I just can't imagine.
This is unnecessary.
The APC should be making the sacrifices to unite this country it has bitterly divided.
APC has always been an Islamic party. There true form is just coming out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former First-Lady, Maryam Abacha In Her Teens / Falling Oil Prices Threaten My Agenda — Buhari / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.