Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? (872 Views)

Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity / 2023: Dont Take Those Sending Delegates To Represent Them Serious - Peter Obi / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Esama: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
I'm not going to vote anyone in 2023 except the person have plan to restructure the country and abolished 1999 constitution.

However I have been seeing igbos reacting to the choice of Tinubu VP first of first north don't see southern Muslim as a real Muslim even the man in question Tinubu not give a damn about religious.

I hate people talking about religion Buhari a Muslim president tell me how is presidency help a commoner Muslim.

You igbo can you allow igbo Muslim to govern Anambra.
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by dawnomike(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Esama:
I'm not going to vote anyone in 2023 except the person have plan to restructure the country and abolished 1999 constitution.

However I have been seeing igbos reacting to the choice of Tinubu VP first of first north don't see southern Muslim as a real Muslim even the man in question Tinubu not give a damn about religious.

I hate people talking about religion Buhari a Muslim president tell me how is presidency help a commoner Muslim.

there is barely any igbo muslim in politics in the east... The closest to 'igbo' muslim in politics is Ned Nwoko from Aniocha, Delta state.

8 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by heendrix(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Esama:

Most people are not fighting Tinubu but his choice of Vice. I mean, how dumb can he be geez I trusted Tinubu tiwa to be very intelligent but what happened??

4 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by zionmde: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
I hate people talking about religion but the choice of VP was based on religion. Please go and sit down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by tamdun: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
They even deny that igbo Muslims exist, they are so intolerant
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by blazingblender(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Well me I don't even look into that
Any one that can make
Dollar come back to 150 naira
I will vote him
Even if he is a traditionalist
All that matters is good leadership
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Dpharisee: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Late Chief AbdulAzeez Udeh was praised to the heavens by Igbo highlife musicians not because he is a Muslim Igbo but because he got money.
Igbos are more interested in how much you have in your bank account and the amount of help you have rendered to the community than your religion.

Secondly, Igbos believe that there should be a direct benefit derivable from either being a Christian or Muslim and if you as a Muslim can't boast of a good life they feel you're wasting your time.
Put money on the table and Igbos will throw religious affiliation out of the window.

Buhari is not popular in the East compared to late Yar'adua or Obasanjo because he couldn't convince them enough that he can make their life better.
Igbos don't even care that Ned Nwoko is a Muslim, they are looking at how he built his empire and what they can benefit from him.

Despite how much they love and revere Late Ojukwu and Okadigbo they still lost election in the South East because the Igbos feel they are better off in other areas and Obasanjo was a better representation because he convinced them that he will bring investment that will benefit the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Abdullah36(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yes we are waiting for your answer.
Can you allow Igbo Muslim to govern you?
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Tomek09(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
tamdun:
Have you seen a single Igbo muslim in real life not Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook yeye story?
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Tomek09(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abdullah36:
Yes we are waiting for your answer.
Can you allow Igbo Muslim to govern you?
Hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Eniitankorede: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
The most tribalistic people are Igbo. Very intolerant and arrogant people.

1 Like

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Islam is alien to IGBOLAND...

We won't tolerate it allah.... There is nothing like religious freedom down here.

We have seen Islamic moves and where it ended their faithfuls and we reject to be part of it.

Nothing like IGBO Muslim... Nonsense talk I must confess.. Come and worship stones ,sticks even turkey...We accept but Islam....Capital No

3 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
heendrix:

Most people are not fighting Tinubu but his choice of Vice. I mean, how dumb can he be geez I trusted Tinubu tiwa to be very intelligent but what happened??
Democracy happened. The choice of his VP was by a poll unlike PDP that ignored Wike that won 14-2 in PDP selection committee.
Now he has 3 of the zones with highest registered voters and population locked down.
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by JASONjnr(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Esama:

It's a national concern and not about Igbos...

There are many other tribes that's against the Muslim Muslim ticket...

Peter obi's visions are towards restructuring and that's welcoming...

1 Like

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by heendrix(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Democracy happened. The choice of his VP was by a poll unlike PDP that ignored Wike that won 14-2 in PDP selection committee.
Now he has 3 of the zones with highest registered voters and population locked down.

ok
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by richie240: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Can u see how hate has eaten deep inside ur soul souls?
How can u be 'fighting' an ordinary presidential candidate who is contesting just like yours (obi, I presume)?

That's why we are in a democracy as against dictatorship and multiparty system as against a one-party state.

Must ppl see tins from ur own eyeview?
What differentiate u that that is fighting tilumbu and every other person that supports him/do not support obi? None!

Just as Igbos kill anyone who doesn't see tins their way, y'all also attack and kill d personality of anyone who doesn't see tins ur way.

If den call una Igbos now, una go carry vex, but na d same 'software' dey power una ideology!
cool

heendrix:

Firstly, u shd be happy he has made a 'mistake'.
2ndly, if he made ur G.O. his vice, it will not sway u to vote him anywayz, so why d unnecessary weepings
cool

1 Like

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by richie240: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by heendrix(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
richie240:
Can u see how hate has eaten deep inside ur soul souls?
How can u be 'fighting' an ordinary presidential candidate who is contesting just like yours (obi, I presume)?

That's why we are in a democracy as against dictatorship and multiparty system as against a one-party state.

Must ppl see tins from ur own eyeview?
What differentiate u that that is fighting tilumbu and every other person that supports him/do not support obi? None!

Just as Igbos kill anyone who doesn't see tins their way, y'all also attack and kill d personality of anyone who doesn't see tins ur way.

If den call una Igbos now, una go carry vex, but na d same 'software' dey power una ideology!
cool

take ur grievances to the igbos if you got any with em and stay outta my mention
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Esama: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good night.
JASONjnr:

It's a national concern and not about Igbos...

There are many other tribes that's against the Muslim Muslim ticket...

Peter obi's visions are towards restructuring and that's welcoming...
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by richie240: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Are u now denying ur Igbo blodas now?
Las-las, if we checkam now, u go be 'delta-igbo' (whatever dt crap means. Igbo bu igbo irrespective of geographic location)

Is se and ss no longer 'one' again?
cool

heendrix:

take ur grievances to the igbos if you got any with em and stay outta my mention

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by tamdun: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tomek09:

Have you seen a single Igbo muslim in real life not Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook yeye story?
My brother went to muslim sch in afikpo ebonyi state, an Igbo man own the sch
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Coly2012(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Islam is alien to IGBOLAND...

We won't tolerate it allah.... There is nothing like religious freedom down here.

We have seen Islamic moves and where it ended their faithfuls and we reject to be part of it.

Nothing like IGBO Muslim... Nonsense talk I must confess.. Come and worship stones ,sticks even turkey...We accept but Islam....Capital No

your mama born you well
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Coly2012(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dpharisee:
Late Chief AbdulAzeez Udeh was praised to the heavens by Igbo highlife musicians not because he is a Muslim Igbo but because he got money.
Igbos are more interested in how much you have in your bank account and the amount of help you have rendered to the community than your religion.

Secondly, Igbos believe that there should be a direct benefit derivable from either being a Christian or Muslim and if you as a Muslim can't boast of a good life they feel you're wasting your time.
Put money on the table and Igbos will throw religious affiliation out of the window.

Buhari is not popular in the East compared to late Yar'adua or Obasanjo because he couldn't convince them enough that he can make their life better.
Igbos don't even care that Ned Nwoko is a Muslim, they are looking at how he built his empire and what they can benefit from him.

Despite how much they love and revere Late Ojukwu and Okadigbo they still lost election in the South East because the Igbos feel they are better off in other areas and Obasanjo was a better representation because he convinced them that he will bring investment that will benefit the country
better pikin, your seans too much
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Masterito(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
The mistake you are making is that not only Ibos are not liking Muslim-muslim ticket. Maybe your hate for Ibos is deceiving you.
Esama:

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Masterito(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
All I see is your deep hate for Ibos nothing more. This isn't about Ibos, it is about Nigerian Christians
Eniitankorede:
The most tribalistic people are Igbo. Very intolerant and arrogant people.
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by LOLSeeComment: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2022
dawnomike:
there is barely any igbo muslim in politics in the east... The closest to 'igbo' muslim in politics is Ned Nwoko from Aniocha, Delta state.
And mention one northern christian politician that can influence votes

1 Like

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Chiboy419: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Nonsense post

Can a Christian become a governor in kano State

Answer this one first
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Newton2024: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2022
tamdun:
How APC Turned Docile Osibanjo (Yoruba Christian) To Mere Errand Boy In Aso Rock

Aisha Buhari first send him away from Aso Rock chapel and turned it to store. She said church was noisy.

They later turned him to Aso Rock toilet washer. (See the attached pictures)

They made mere commissioner deny Christians and Southerners he represents.

He has no say in government. Ordinary Buhari's personal secretary has more say than Osibande.

The cabals gave the errand boy part of the returned Abacha loot to buy votes through trader moni.

Anytime Fulani herdsmen kill christian farmers, cabals would order Osinbajo to go and pay lip service condolences. He often called Fulani herdsmen terrorists extaminating Christian a mere herders-farmers clash.

Part of his job is also to quote phantom figure to malign former president Goodluck Jonathan.

In all these, fake pastor Osinbajo was happy because of the huge money involved. Aso Rock is sweet.

Osibanjo never had interest to speak for it defend Christians and Southerners. He is the worst vice principal in the history of Nigeria.

After 2023, he will find his lost voice again to criticize Peter Obi's presidency.

If APC can do all these with muslim/christian ticket, it will be worse with muslim/muslim ticket.

Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Esama: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm not hating igbo how many other tribe take it personally like you guys?
Masterito:
The mistake you are making is that not only Ibos are not liking Muslim-muslim ticket. Maybe your hate for Ibos is deceiving you.
Re: Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? by Esama: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Have you ever see Christian in kano.
Chiboy419:
Nonsense post

Can a Christian become a governor in kano State

Answer this one first

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture / There Seem to Be A Secret Genocide Going On In Igboland, Can Igbos Meet In Imo? / 2023: Who Will You Blame If The South Looses To The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.