Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,432 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency (467 Views)

Elon Musk Reveals The Identity Of Satoshi Nakamoto? / Did Satoshi Nakamoto Really Create BITCOIN? [facts Recapped] / PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by CLINGs: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Satoshi Nakamoto was the founder of Bitcoin, the world’s first and most popular cryptocurrency. Nakamoto is believed to have created Bitcoin in 2009, and used the digital currency to purchase goods online. He then passed his coins onto others via a peer-to-peer network.

Nakamoto remains anonymous, but some speculation suggests that he may be a member of The Silk Road Task Force, an underground organization devoted to drug trafficking and money laundering.

CONTINUE READIMNG: https://www.shitcoinaires.com/who-was-satoshi-nakamoto/

Re: Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by Niswayne19: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Satoshi remains a great man. Anytime I see how much BTC is on my Yellow card wallet I just smile because thanks to Satoshi. Crypto is the future

1 Like

Re: Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by CLINGs: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Niswayne19:
Satoshi remains a great man. Anytime I see how much BTC is on my Yellow card wallet I just smile because thanks to Satoshi. Crypto is the future

Crypto is indeed the future, Satoshi Nakamoto did us all a great job.
Re: Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by CryptoGuide: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Thanks to Satoshi, I built my first house at Ogun State during my NYSC service year with nothing but crypto investments.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by CLINGs: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
CryptoGuide:
Thanks to Satoshi, I built my first house at Ogun State during my NYSC service year with nothing but crypto investments.

He is indeed a great man, i bought my first Laptop from crypto trading
Re: Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by cherryCola: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
And I escaped poverty with crypto trading tongue .

1 Like

Re: Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by CLINGs: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
cherryCola:
And I escaped poverty with crypto trading tongue .

Thanks to Nakamoto grin
Re: Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by cherryCola: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
CLINGs:

Thanks to Nakamoto grin
Lol.......cheesy .

God bless crypto
God bless the trenches tongue .
Re: Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by fman(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
CryptoGuide:
make we fry garri?

1 Like

Re: Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency by CLINGs: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
fman:

make we fry garri?

lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Just Bought My First Benz, Thank God For Binance Futures / Top 20 Benefits Of Investing In Real Estate In Lagos, Nigeria. / My Forex Trading Journey So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.