Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority (1116 Views)

APC May Become The Minority In The House Of Reps / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / Reno Omokri Call Tinibu A Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by Munamoqel: 12:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Election is about wining not pleasing Can and ohaneze is about where the Major votes Wil come a Muslim minority from the south .The C.A.N want Tinibu to pick another minority from the North and loss the election abi
Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2022
Okay. We are happy that APC has engineered their own defeat with their own hands. God is good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by limeta(f): 3:57am On Jul 11, 2022
This is a situation when you know you should not be there but you are there
Tinubu should not be there

One day the truth about the Owo catholic church massacre will be known

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by press9jatv: 4:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Shettima is known by many as the Governor of Borno State, under whose watch the infamous Chibok girls kidnap saga happened after he ignored the advice from federal authorities that schools in the state should be evacuated based on intelligence reports.

--Babatope AINA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by Tallesty1(m): 4:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
Election is about wining not pleasing Can and ohaneze is about where the Major votes Wil come a Muslim minority from the south .The C.A.N want Tinibu to pick another minority from the North and loss the election abi
Nigeria is bigger than Tinubu and his political ambition.

I don't know why this is too difficult for you guys to understand.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by juman(m): 4:18am On Jul 11, 2022
In the south muslim is minority, in the north christians are minority.
So muslim is majority in the north that is why muslim is in the ticket from the north.
Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by Originakalokalo(m): 5:10am On Jul 11, 2022
A sensitive party will look beyond winning.

Nigeria is divided along religious and ethnic line.

The existence of this nation matters.

Replace atiku with a Southerner Muslim and I will vote PDP. It is the southerners turn.

Replace Shetima with a nothern Muslim and I will vote APC.

Please don't lecture me about competence.

There are different people everywhere.

Yes, tribe and religion should not be a factor,

However, Nigeria is sliding along these lines.

What we need now is a unify decision.

I am officially obidient.

If Obi removes Yusuf today, I become extremely disobedient.

I am for peace, not that I trust Obi.

All politicians are the same.

When we get past this sentiments as a nation, my voting pattern will change.

For now,

It is what it is.
Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by wiseoneking: 5:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
You rather say, Tinubu, an inferior Muslim yoruba who is despised as not been Muslim enough pick a northern superior Muslim in other to win election by generally putting down roughly 100 million christian south/middle belt?.

The implications: Buhari eight years done, peradventure Tinubu wins with his fragile health, the VP will technically be in charge, and after eight years again, the power goes back to the North. Definitely SS and SE will never vote for Tinubu. I see middle belt and SW Christian rebelling against his ticket while Atiku and kwankwoso will struggle for the heart of NW voters. Could Peter Obi strong Christian voted and liberal northern Muslim votes give him a great leap? Time will tell.
Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by ivandragon: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2022
wiseoneking:
You rather say, Tinubu, an inferior Muslim yoruba who is despised as not been Muslim enough pick a northern superior Muslim in other to win election by generally putting down roughly 100 million christian south/middle belt?.

The implications: Buhari eight years done, peradventure Tinubu wins with his fragile health, the VP will technically be in charge, and after eight years again, the power goes back to the North. Definitely SS and SE will never vote for Tinubu. I see middle belt and SW Christian rebelling against his ticket while Atiku and kwankwoso will struggle for the heart of NW voters. Could Peter Obi strong Christian voted and liberal northern Muslim votes give him a great leap? Time will tell.

Simple. I made an opinion piece on the first 4 lines of your second paragraph & some random character was just arguing out of point.

There is that possibility that BAT would win & if he does, the North would want power back, to another Muslim.

The implication would mean 24 years of uninterrupted Muslim rule in nigeria, if BAT becomes president.

But an even more more worrying prospect is now having a Muslim vice. If BAT gets away with it, it would become a norm. Already, they are referencing 1993.
Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by beejaay: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Munamoqel:

All of a sudden Muslims are minority in the south?? All of a sudden Muslims are no longer the majority in the southwest.. What is wrong with my tribe and lying sef?? What politics can it do does not exist.. Minority Muslim hahahahaha
Re: Tinibu A Muslim Minority In The South Cannot Pick Another Christain Minority by Truthisunique2: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Then he shouldn't have contested since he isn't popular enough to fly a northern christian

Nigeria is bigger than him, He should go and sleep

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Portable In Serious Battle Over Osun mega rally 2022 / Watch Drama As Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporters Clash At PVC Registration Centre / Breaking; Tinubu Insulted Christianity By Hiring Bandits To Disguise As Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.