Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Writer Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writer Needed (1385 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer Needed by kikyjasmine(f): 2:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Hi all ,

I need writers on children's educational books. Very simple because there are lots of info online. You would basically just research, arrange and rewrite them to pass plagiarism.
Rate: 2N per word
Lots and lots of work for the right person
A good writer who knows how to research with fast turnarounds is preferred.

4 Likes

Re: Writer Needed by KingVictor563: 4:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello I can do it can I get the offer please?
Re: Writer Needed by Didi360: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2022
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

I need writers on children's educational books. Very simple because there are lots of info online. You would basically just research, arrange and rewrite them to pass plagiarism.
Hello I’m a writer and I’m the right person for the job. I’m Gloria. Here is my WhatsApp link, so I can send my samples directly
https:///2349038307592
Re: Writer Needed by Blessingify(f): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Didi360:
Hello I’m a writer and I’m the right person for the job. I’m Gloria. Here is my WhatsApp link, so I can send my samples directly
https:///2349038307592
Re: Writer Needed by Blessingify(f): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2022
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

Good morning

After reading your job posting, I realized you need a Content writer who's versatile and understand how to write an engaging post that a 10-year-old could understand. The post should rank on the google front page and drive leads and engagement.

Having written for the Na'im blog and a contributor to the Oprea news hub. I will bring my experience and expertise to drive your lead generation up to 20%.

Best regards,
Blessing

Whattsapp 08144612380
Re: Writer Needed by Olabodesegun123(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2022
I can do this , I will be glad if I can get the offer
WhatsApp@ 08155776598
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

Re: Writer Needed by OlajumokeLiz(f): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello, I'm a writer with experience in SEO optimized articles, blog posts related articles and writing on other niches.
I can give delivery of excellent and plagiarism free write-ups. You can contact me via WhatsApp on 09021530888

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Writer Needed by Sammiewriter: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hello client, I can get this done for you
Re: Writer Needed by sighmon: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
kikyjasmine:
Hi, I am interested and available for this job.. I can do all your jobs. 09061143776

Re: Writer Needed by emmanex2000: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
I actually major on e-books.I just finished a 21k words within a week. Looking for a professional and prompt writer? Count on me.

Contact me on 07012809672, that's my business WhatsApp. Thanks.
Re: Writer Needed by doctorpromise(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Interested
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writer Needed by Raachukwu(f): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hi, I have experience with writing children's books. You can count on me.
You can also reach me at https///:2347065532073
Re: Writer Needed by AdewoleMercy: 3:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Good morning, ma.
I see you're looking for a children educational writer expert to write content for your blog.
I believe you've found the right person for the job because I am good at writing educational articles especially for children and pass plagiarim.
The client wanted me to insert 12 keywords into a 1600-word article, and also wanted on educational articles.
I demonstrated my understanding of short-tail and long-tail keywords in SEO and Google
Page ranking and was able to meet the article’s requirements.
After submission, the client expressed satisfaction concerning the job.
I'd like to start writing engaging, educational articles, keyword-optimized articles for you so you can get that boost
in website visibility that you've been craving for.
Would you like an outbound link inserted in your article?
I await a favorable response from you soonest
You can contact me through WhatsApp
Cheers,
Anuoluwapo.
Re: Writer Needed by Aishawrite3(f): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Hi, I'm interested. Reach out to me on 08134093585.
Re: Writer Needed by Chipet26(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hello there,

I'm Peter, a competent writer. I can take up the job with an assured quick turnaround time

Reach me via WhatsApp @ 08139496332 or via email @ chineduagbakwusi@gmail.com
Re: Writer Needed by Shalomdee(f): 2:05am On Jul 13, 2022
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

I'm a content writer who specializes in writing fiction, articles and blog posts. I have experience writing for children having worked with Knit Africa. I teach children English so I'm very familiar with the language they understand and things they find interesting. I will love to work with you as I am passionate about kids. My email address is shalomdeewriters@gmail.com and WhatsApp number is 0.8.1.0.2.5.6.7.7.1.1
Re: Writer Needed by zilprince1: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
I am a content writer who specializes in content writing,fiction and blog post.

I would love to work with you
zilprince2003@gmail.com
/2349022752110
Re: Writer Needed by Altair25(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2022
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

Good morning boss, I'm interested in this offer, is there an email or WhatsApp line I can reach you on? You can reach me on rexaquilla100@gmail.com
Re: Writer Needed by Kitme(f): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2022
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

I'm interested.
Contact me 07065329765 and let us work on your project
Re: Writer Needed by AustainoPatrick(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2022
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

I can
Re: Writer Needed by Fab21: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2022
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

Hello ma'am,

I'm interested in the job.
Below is my whatsapp contact:
Re: Writer Needed by Wilber4ce: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Hi Ma im interested ..

whatsapp 08082699339
Re: Writer Needed by Aiwehdeh(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
kikyjasmine:
Hi all ,

You can count on me for this job and you can reach me via 08087128759 that's my WhatsApp number and 09053149903.

I will propose that I do a sample job for you, if I don't meet your requirements then we part ways, regardless understand that I won't let you down. I have thousands of sample works have done which you can check out as well.
I await your positive response soon.
Re: Writer Needed by Heishumble: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hello, WHATSAPP OR CALL ME ON 070 6146 4663

I'm a freelance content writer; proficient in Copywriting, email Copywriting, creative writing, and topic based writing. 

I have the knowledge, all the nitty-gritty involved of how to write persuasive, engaging, and thought provoking contents; To either Inform, Entertain or drive high conversion rates  

I use a simple, and straightforward style to carve my copies. As I have known that the life blood, and the fuel of the digital world is a captivating and compelling content; To Achieve this! Simplistic, No fluffs and straightforward approach is the Key.

I'm versatile, A go-getter, teamwork spirited; I Enjoy creative and critical thinking, this gives me a chance to come up with legible, clear and irresistible content.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

BEST REGARDS.
Re: Writer Needed by AngelaAtah15: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good afternoon.

I'm the right person for this job. I teach at a school so I have great knowledge of children's education.

I am also very good and fast at research work.

Please message me here on WhatsApp to see some of my writing samples.
Re: Writer Needed by AdewoleMercy: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hello,
I see you're looking for an experienced children educational writer to produce articles on education for children.
I believe you've found the right person for the job because I’ve written a similar article revolving
around education article like time children educational article and academic stories.
Hence, I’m confident that I can bring my personal experience to bear and truly plagiarism free.
I'd like to start writing engaging, articles that can help you educate children.
I'll be awaiting a favorable response from you soonest.
You can contact me 08155069703.

Cheers,
Anuoluwapo
Re: Writer Needed by Doctorpen: 2:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Good day ma'am,
I will like to know what type of children books, is it story books, nursery mathematics or English or primary mathematics or English.
Their ages.
In this way, I can deliver the best to you.

Here is my WhatsApp number

http:///2347089773554
Re: Writer Needed by Olivecharity: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
doctorpromise:
Interested
Hey sir ! I can get the job done for you
Kindly message me on Whatsapp 08106933676
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Writer Needed by Haypex(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hi there,

I am very much interested in your job.
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subjects matter. My strength include SEO writing and creating catchy headlines.

I can assure you that if you with me once you'd always want to work with me on these kinds of projects.

I will do whatever it takes to deliver above 100% on your projects and also earn that 5-star rating from you as well.

If you want I can run a brief sample for you so you can test my skills.

You don't even have to pay me until the job is done and you are satisfied. If you aren't satisfied then don't pay me at all.

Thanks.
Re: Writer Needed by Lizebeth911: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Hello
I saw your post about a writing job for kid writer, I am interested in the job. I have all it takes to write an eye catchy article that will engage child while reading.
Thank you for your consideration, I await your response.
Re: Writer Needed by Olivecharity: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2022
quote author=kikyjasmine post=114612285]Hi all ,

[/quote]sir,I can gladly take the offer and get it done for you

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Our Nigerian Journalists/.bloggers/photographers To Be Found? / Love...our Grace! Our Downfall! / White Fang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.