Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Abia State Governor, T. A. Orji In A Second Term "BONDAGE" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor, T. A. Orji In A Second Term "BONDAGE" (932 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / pictures of roads in Aba, Abia state after 8 years of Governor T.A ORJI in Offic / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Governor, T. A. Orji In A Second Term "BONDAGE" by JCAuto: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
After blaming his non-performance in first term to a so-called bondage in the hand of his former political god-father, Orji Uzor Kalu the governor has already made up another excuse for supposed non-performance in second term and that is the payment of minimum wage package to workers. We are on the watch. I pity those who waste their time and money to go to the polling booth.
Re: Abia State Governor, T. A. Orji In A Second Term "BONDAGE" by herbscure: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
What do you expect when a bandit comes to power?
Re: Abia State Governor, T. A. Orji In A Second Term "BONDAGE" by Jimbaz7(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2011
But the guy is really working. Last time I went home I saw some Chinese toy cars that he bought and gave out on hire-purchase basis but the adults that were given the cars made a mistake of using them to run taxi instead of keeping them at home for their kids to play with. Those men are now using building door staplers to lock the doors and booths. Some of the vehicles' parts started falling off before they could clock 4 months. Now they are wearing very big screws, nuts and bolts grin grin grin.
Our state has become a laughing stock in the committee of oil producing states. I wonder why a state with an industrialized town as Aba could be in a condition like Abia is. I wonder if he's seeing what is happening in Imo state.
Re: Abia State Governor, T. A. Orji In A Second Term "BONDAGE" by Jimbaz7(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2011
I hope I'm not going to become a political detractor or enemies as they usually claim when they read issues like this grin

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Bonus! / How Would You Curtail Boko Haram If You Were The President Of Nigeria? / Dantata Warns Economy Sliding As Acf Blames Northern Governors For Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.