Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE (1310 Views)

APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Biodun556(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Buhari should secure North West,
Shetima should secure North East
Tinubu should Secure South West

APC and other parties should share the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Biodun556(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2022
shocked
Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Moh247: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Mad combo

Kano , Lagos and Borno has enough PVC to cancel SouthEast

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Biodun556(m): 6:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
Mad combo

grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Coolsperm: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2022
If religion does not matter why did muric told Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's

2 Likes

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by BigSarah(f): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu needs not to campaign, with tribe and religion.

He has won the day, Unfortunately.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by oyin44: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
Mad combo

at the end of it all we will send them back to their jungle> grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Moh247: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:
at the end of it all we will send back to their jungle> grin

grin

Fear don dey grip dem my. Brother .... They know Tinubu no get Joy, he go cancel them completely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by ArewaQuitessenc: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

LMAOOOO it's this kind of arrogance that makes me realize you guys couldn't be farther away from reality...Tinubu will struggle to inherit Buhari's popularity in the NW, the number of split votes that will sweep the NW will shock you.

Shettima isn't more popular than Atiku in the NE, add to this fact the controversies that surround his handling of the Chibok girls situation when he governor, then maybe you will get a clearer picture. Atiku will never lose his home region to a Southerner regardless or what structure APC has.

The only region Tinubu is guaranteed bloc votes will be his SW region, and even places like Lagos that has a massive population of Igbos and other pro-Obi supporters won't guarantee Tinubu a bloc vote.

11 Likes

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
Mad combo

You are right dear about the PVCs but the main challenge here will be getting the PVCs to vote for Tinubu.

He is not even sure of making 50% in Lagos let alone getting 25% in Kano and Bornu

1 Like

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by oyin44: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
If religion does not matter why did muric told Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's
first of all..there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian here in south west...

They are Muslims practicing and Christians practicing .,, grin

and also traditionals practicing also survive here in south west

So there is inter religious relations amongst us here.for 4 instance..my mum is a Muslim ,my dad is a Christian and l myself a traditional worshiper..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by joeluv: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2022
North east has a large Christian population. adamawa, taraba, Borno, Bauchi and gombe has a lot of Christian’s. So if you think apc would get bulk votes there think again. Same with south west. So the permutation is not as easy as what you are saying.

2 Likes

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2022
ArewaQuitessenc:

LMAOOOO it's this kind of arrogance that makes me realize you guys couldn't be farther away from reality...Tinubu will struggle to inherit Buhari's popularity in the NW, the number of split votes that will sweep the NW will shock you.

Shettima isn't more popular than Atiku in the NE, add to this fact the controversies that surround his handling of the Chibok girls situation when he governor, then maybe you will get a clearer picture. Atiku will never lose his home region to a Southerner regardless or what structure APC has.

The only region Tinubu is guaranteed bloc votes will be his SW region, and even places like Lagos that has a massive population of Igbos and other pro-Obi supporters won't guarantee Tinubu a bloc vote.
Lol allow them to fool themselves.I wonder when shettima became more popular than Atiku.

Shettima is not even more influential than the Datti Baba-Ahmed dynasty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Moh247: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You are right dear about the PVCs but the main challenge here will be getting the PVCs to vote for Tinubu.

He is not even sure of making 50% in Lagos let alone getting 25% in Kano and Bornu
grin
Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:
first of all..there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian here in south west...

They are known as Muslim practicing and Christian practicing and also traditional practicing also survive here in south west

So there is inter religious relations amongst us here.for 4 instance..my mum is Muslim ,my dad is Christian l myself a traditional worshiper..
Oga lots of Yoruba christians will not vote a Muslim-muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Tinubu can never secure Southwest. Things have changed. Peter Obi ni ama dibo fun.

1 Like

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by oyin44: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

grin

Fear don dey grip dem my. Brother .... They no Tinubu no get Joy, he go cancel them completely
is like sending them to suicide mission.> grin grin

without Lagos in short without south west these people can't survive

Cos, there is nothing in South East ..hunger is the order of the day.. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Penalty82(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
Mad combo

Upload the names on all the Lagos PVC lets do separation.
Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Penalty82(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:
without Lagos in short without south west these people can't survive

Cos, there is nothing in South East ..hunger is the order of the day.. grin

The biggest market in West Africa is in South East. You must be a f**l to reason this way.

FYI: those igbos in South East are meeting up now faster than those igbos in Lagos.
You don't travel that's your problem.

2 Likes

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Abdu81: 6:34am On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:

So there is inter religious relations amongst us here.for 4 instance..my mum is a Muslim ,my dad is a Christian and l myself a traditional worshiper..
the question is do tinubu go church on Sundays?
Do call the of Christ Jesus as his saviour.

Do osinbajo go to mosque on Fridays?
Do he practice he teaching of Islam.

APC ganged up to sideline osinbajo because he is a Christian and you are here talking of non existent unity in politics.
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by ZombieTAMER: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Exactly my yoruba Muslim brother

We have gone for Muslim Muslim ticket because there's no christain southerner or northerner competent enough to rule this country.

Muslims own this country and no one can dare think of christain christain ticket. APc can even go for Muslim Northern northern ticket and nothing with happen.

Remember inec chairman is a Muslim ... for result announcement
And police IG is a Muslim.. for shooting practice ..

Sai Buhari
Sai Tinubu
sai Shettima
sai lawan
sai Gbajabiamila
sai Muslim ummah

1 Like

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Obidient4life3: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Bear parlour analysis. Buhari that Northerners hate like tomorrow no dey.

1 Like

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by ZombieTAMER: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:

Exactly my Yoruba traditional worshipper

There's no competent Christian in the APc, they're all thieves like their pastors. buying private jets.

People shouldn't carry religion on their heads..
Muslim Muslim ticket is not bad.. what's bad is christain Christian ticket which no one can dream of.. we will declare jihad immediately..

In APc ,where the president is Muslim
SGF is Muslim
COS is Muslim
senate president is Muslim
speakers is Muslim
police iG is Muslim
customs boss is Muslim
immigration is Muslim
DSS is Muslim.. list is endless

why the problem if ordinary VP is Muslim?

Tinubu made the right decision
Muslim own the country
Sai APc
Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by spy24(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Even APC knows that if election is done today they'll lose. Infact APC will loose a free and fair election next year

APC and tinubu urchins are relying on rigging to win the next election. It's as simple as that

Another thing I know is that this APC will eventually lead to the break-up of Nigeria in the long run it's an elitist party without the interest of the common man at heart
And in over 7 years of buharis rule they have proven to be against all the principles that were laid down by PDP for inclusivity of all ethnic region in this country it is a southwest-north party

APC no be party at all.
Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Coolsperm:

Na today Muric message wan make sense to you abi. Mention any of Muric message you have taken serious before?
Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by Nazgul: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

If you expect Buhari to be following tinubu up and down from state to state during his campaign like what Tinubu did for him in 2015 and 2019, you had better awaken from your slumber. Buhari cares less about whoever is succeeding him. The APC primaries clearly revealed that.

North East is Atiku's zone. Atiku is a more seasoned politician than Shetima, there's no way Shetima would hand over the NE to Tinubu at the expense of Atiku. Aside Bronu State where he's from, he'll loose the remaining NE states to Atiku.

NW. If Kwankwaso remains on his own and doesn't join Tinubu, the NW would be a battle ground with no candidate securing bloc votes. The game changer would be if Kwankwaso joins Tinubu days or weeks to the election, then the outcome would be in favour of tinubu. Anything aside that would see Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu sharing the votes. And whoever wins would be with a very slim margin.

The only thing that can make Peter Obi win this election is to engage the whole SS by negotiating with their top politicians and seriously carrying them along so as to secure all 11 SS and SE states, catch at least 3 or 4 states from the Christian dominated NC, and secure at least 40% in states like Lagos, Abuja, Benue, Kaduna. Then hope and pray that Kwankwaso remains in the presidential race so he can reduce Atiku and Tinubu's votes in the NW. Anything outside this calculation would spell doom for Labor Party next year.

5 Likes

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by ItsTutsi(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2022
Lol!! Religion matters, now please vote ur candidate, let others be
Coolsperm:
Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by ItsTutsi(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2022
U wan send them back to their HIV/potopoto/erosion ravaged region!! angry

Omo u wicked fa.. U guy steal their business in Lagos b DAT ko! grin cheesy undecided
oyin44:
at the end of it all we will send them back to their jungle> grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by ItsTutsi(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Shettima is a kanuri by tribe, already they are the majority in NE, with yobe and borno in the bag

As of 24 June, borno has about 500,000+ registered voters, that's twice of SE.. One state has already canceled out whatever PO will get in SE
ArewaQuitessenc:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by marsman: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu will win SW, ameachi will deliver a sizeable amount of votes in the SS.
Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by ItsTutsi(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2022
This guy!! Walahi ur very wicked... How u wan take enter heaven! grin cheesy grin. So IGP will also lunch his own pythone dance on election day
ZombieTAMER:

Exactly my yoruba Muslim brother

We have gone for Muslim Muslim ticket because there's no christain southerner or northerner competent enough to rule this country.

Muslims own this country and no one can dare think of christain christain ticket. APc can even go for Muslim Northern northern ticket and nothing with happen.

Remember inec chairman is a Muslim ... for result announcement
And police IG is a Muslim.. for shooting practice ..

Sai Buhari
Sai Tinubu
sai Shettima
sai lawan
sai Gbajabiamila
sai Muslim ummah
Re: How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE by ken6488(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Well I don't think that's happening

We will not accept Islamazation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Hausas Campaign For Peter Obi In The North / Video Of Mrs Peter Obi Speaking In Her Dialect Today In Campaign Ground / Labour Party Members Campaigning In INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.