Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is The $ 0.1 Aliexpress Product For New Users A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The $ 0.1 Aliexpress Product For New Users A Scam? (425 Views)

Guys I Got Updates This Weekend A Telegram Bit That Pay Users A Lot Of Money / This App Has A Glitch & It's Giving Between $10-$100USD For New Users! Hurry Up / UBA Launches Quick Loan Product For Salary Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The $ 0.1 Aliexpress Product For New Users A Scam? by abuaslam: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022
I registered on aliexpress and saw the new user promo where you will buy products at $0.1.

I have been trying to buy products for 3 days now but the payment order always get blocked.

I tried buying something else (not part of the $0.1 new user promo) and the payment went through, does anyone knows how to tackle or is the $0.1 just a prank?!

Screenshot below

1 Like

Re: Is The $ 0.1 Aliexpress Product For New Users A Scam? by Toluwarnih(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2022
It's not a prank, I didn't have any issue like this when I bought with the promo

1 Like

Re: Is The $ 0.1 Aliexpress Product For New Users A Scam? by abuaslam: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
and i tried other products but getting same error .... am using the mobile app

Did you use the mobile app to purchase yours?
Re: Is The $ 0.1 Aliexpress Product For New Users A Scam? by Incredible128: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
abuaslam:
and i tried other products but getting same error .... am using the mobile app

Did you use the mobile app to purchase yours?
I ordered and paid for one 0.1$ earbud three days ago, although it's estimated to arrive Sep 2nd
Re: Is The $ 0.1 Aliexpress Product For New Users A Scam? by lilioj: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
This error is from your bank. Have you used your card previously for $ purchases? Remember there is a $10 limit on international transactions monthly and if you have exceeded it, you cant make use of it again.

(1) (Reply)

A Day In The Life Of A Nigerian Market Woman / ♻️new Usdt Earning With Free $20 Every 8 Days✍️♻️ / Benefits Of Amazon KPD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.