Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

If Your Neighbor Gave You A Festive Food. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If Your Neighbor Gave You A Festive Food. (458 Views)

Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor / See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Neighbor Gave You A Festive Food. by lifezone247(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Due to the present high cost of food stuff in the country. If your close door neighbor or friend of different religion, choose to show you love on a festive period by giving you food prepared specifically on the purpose of the festivals, and just because you were not in good talking terms, will you rather accept the food and pretend you will consume it and letter throw it away? or will you either politely reject the food?

As for me I will politely reject it, instead of accepting and wasting it at the end. It may be useful to other people who deserve it.

Re: If Your Neighbor Gave You A Festive Food. by lifezone247(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2022
MissyB3
Re: If Your Neighbor Gave You A Festive Food. by mannasseh(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
so if person give me that food wy dy that picture i go throw way am.... no way .... i go chop am then tell am thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Loose Belly Fats And Overall Weight By Eating Healthy Nigerian Meals / One Meal You Must Taste In Your Lifetime ��� / Why The Price Of Garri Keeps Increasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.