Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Chairman Wontumi Used To Visit My Mom And Call Her 'in-law' - Afia Schwarzenegge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chairman Wontumi Used To Visit My Mom And Call Her 'in-law' - Afia Schwarzenegge (188 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chairman Wontumi Used To Visit My Mom And Call Her 'in-law' - Afia Schwarzenegge by sensemediagh(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Afia Schwarzenegger claims she dated Chairman Wontumi for a very long time
Afia Schwarzenegger calls the media space 'sickening' for hawking lies
I went low to his norm, Afia Schwarzenegger tells Chairman Wontumi

Socialite cum comedienne, Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, also called Afia Schwarzenegger, has expressed that NPP Ashanti Regional Chair, Bernard Antwi Boasiako, used to visit her mom to present himself as her 'In-regulation.'

Click on the link below to read more.....
https://ghanagossips.com/chairman-wontumi-used-to-visit-my-mom-and-cal/

(1) (Reply)

Court Rules Archie Battersbee Life-backing Can End / Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree / Bankussdcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.