Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket (291 Views)

President Tinubu And The Dangers Of Fuel Subsidy Removal - Kperogi / The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise - Reno Omokri / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket by hotseat: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2022
The hitherto much rumoured Muslim-Muslim ticket is no longer a mere speculation but is now signed, sealed and delivered coming from no other than Tinubu of all people who should know better.

The dangers inherent in his choice as it affects the polity is not far fetched as can be seen from the strong criticisms it has generated.

Unity is the elixir of any democracy. No country can make any meaningful progress in an atmosphere of palpable disunity amongst its citizens. Like the biblical Tower of Babel, it would come crashing sooner or later.

The Muslim-Muslim ticket misadventure is selfish in nature as it tends to alienate people of other faiths in the political engineering of a country they thought they belong as equals and also critical stakeholders.

This scenario would also deprive others the sense of belonging as they are considered not worthy to be voted for but could just vote as mere pawns in the political chess game.

The ugly events of the last 7 years have created an atmosphere of fear, apprehension and mistrust, especially amongst non-Muslims. The belief is that even with a Christian as vice president, things are this bad, how much more will it be with an all Muslim Executive Arm of government.

Tnubu and his party, the APC are planning to take this country on a journey to the abyss; God forbid!
Re: The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Moh247: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy

All it takes to be a Christian is to state this declaration

I believe in Jesus Christ the Lord and saviour, I believe he is the son of God and died for our sin

Lobatan!!! I don turn Christian

Shetima should do the same so that this Religious bigot can rest

Re: The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Moh247: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket by wickedJezibel(f): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cheesy

All it takes to be a Christian is to state this declaration

I believe in Jesus Christ the Lord and saviour, I believe he is the son of God and died for our sin

Lobatan!!! I don turn Christian

Shetima should do the same so that this Religious bigot can rest

shatap
Re: The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Moh247: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2022
wickedJezibel:
shatap

One Anambra man go come dey form Christian for us for Nairaland

Mscheew
Re: The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket by wickedJezibel(f): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

One Anambra man go come dey form Christian for us for Nairaland

Mscheew
leave me alone ooo
Stop stalking me
you're not my type ooo
I have a boyfriend
Re: The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Moh247: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
wickedJezibel:
leave me alone ooo
Stop stalking me
you're not my type ooo
I have a boyfriend

70 year old man dey disguise
Re: The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket by wickedJezibel(f): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

70 year old man dey disguise
I know you're dying for me.

(1) (Reply)

If You See Bola Tinubu Tell Him To Take Care Of His Health - Kwankwaso / 2023: Atiku Makes Fresh Appointment Amid Election Preparations / Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-muslim Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.