Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Peter Obi Is The Best - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Best (180 Views)

'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai / Why Obi Is A Unique VP Pick- Sun Newspaper / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is The Best by Viscuz: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2022
While Mr. Peter Obi was governor of Anambra state, I served as a teacher for the NYSC at a secondary school in Abagana (NASSA).

Obi's government paid corps members about half what the FG was paying at the time, which was about N4500 (or thereabouts).

We received our first 10 months' allowance in bulk approximately a month before we ended our service in August/September 2009. This bulk payment enabled me to leave NYSC with around ₦50k in my account.

As someone who struggled financially up to that point in my life, that ₦50k was huge. I was able to survive on it until I got my first job around April 2010, and I have never needed to borrow or ask for help from anybody since then. I am indebted to the Obi government for this.

I look forward to meeting the man someday and thanking him in person.

#MyPeterObiExperience #peterobi #politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Best by Jagabanofafrica: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Saint Obi is the best on social media
Re: Peter Obi Is The Best by Obidient4life3: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Only urchins will disagree
Re: Peter Obi Is The Best by wickedJezibel(f): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Saint Obi is the best on social media
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Best by Jagabanofafrica: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=wickedJezibel post=114620379]Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow
No problem , we shall see

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu: A Direction To A Better Ebonyi Central 2023 / Dvido, Portable Clash Over Governorship Election In Osun. / Read This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.