Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga (1713 Views)

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga by africanboy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2006
i asked myself, "must all nigerian films have part 2, some even extending to part 3"

i know not all, but most are in sequels. and they normally shouldnt be. most scenes are horrendously streched, any reaso for this?

Re: 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga by Seun(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2006
Here's why:
- If the first movie is not successful, they don't have to bother about part 2
- If it is, they can make more money from two movies (parts one and two) than just one.

I think the movie censors board should force those who release incomplete stories to indicate it somewhere on the cover. They should make you understand that "this story is incomplete and unsatisfying without the sequel".
Re: 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga by africanboy(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2006
but most times, the part 1 and 2 come out at the same time. the examples i have shown were released on the same day.

watch them, they were unnecessarily lengthy
Re: 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga by Priscila(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2006
For sure that part 2 thing makes me sick and has made me less interested in Nigeriam movies. Is it the quest for money or what? Wasting 1/2 space of two discs just advertising other movies. Am tired
Re: 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga by africanboy(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2006
I watched a film by those 2 shorties, a disc was only 25 mins, with about 10 minutes advert per disc. 15 minutes per disc, 4 discs, 1 hour.

Repeated scenes, terrible.
Re: 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga by Rhodalyn(f): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2006
those 2 shorties are called Aki and Paupo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Went For The Ebonylife TV Auditions In Tinapa, Calabar / Yvonne Nelson Flaunts Her New Boyfriend For The First Time (photos) / Watch A Video Of Efe Kissing Marvis Passionately After Their Marriage ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.