Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu : Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu : Kwankwaso (317 Views)

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1)

If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu : Kwankwaso by abubakartelad: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8-qe2Nzduw

If I can't get it, I will recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso has declared that he will support Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win the 2023 Presidential Elections if he senses he cannot get it.

Kwankwaso, who is the presidential candidate of the NNPP made the statement in an interview on Arise TV on Sunday night.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/11/if-i-cant-get-it-i-will-recommend-tinubu-kwankwaso/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu : Kwankwaso by Oilwell(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2022
APC have no regard or respect for others in a multi ethnic/multi religious society.

APC Is an ISLAMIC PROJECT.
This is an ISLAMIC AGENDA and they are testing the waters with this. Next they will introduce SHARIA LAW into Nigeria.

Look at the outcome of the APC Muslim- Muslim sample goverment in Kaduna state. the result is one of the most terrorized state in Nigeria.

APC Party = The Real terrorists and their sponsors. They came to steal, to kill and to destroy.

This Devilish evil party and the BATs wants to set this country on fire.
Re: If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu : Kwankwaso by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2022

(1)

#obidatti2023 :summary Of #obidients Activities Across Nigeria Today / AY Live USA: Nigerians In Diaspora Are Obidient (Video, Picture) / Christians In Nigeria Arise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.