Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC (339 Views)

Diri And His Divisive Politics In Bayelsa PDP - Ebi Jamaica / Adamu Song Says Atiku Is Only Strong In National Politics, Not In Adamawa / Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by bestofnollywood: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2022
The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has stated that divisive and exclusionist politics is not an easy road to victory.
In a statement on Sunday released by his media aide, Paul Ibe, the former vice president stressed that politics is meant to be a corrective mechanism.

Atiku said that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has brought Nigeria to an inexcusable low in the past seven years of being in power.

The PDP Presidential candidate, however, asked Nigerians not to allow primordial sentiments to becloud the nation’s politics ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Atiku asserted that the PDP and its members are unifiers and bridge-builders, stressing that the opposition party represent the future of a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria.

The statement read; “In such a time when our country is going through a very difficult time, it is important that we do not allow any kind of primordial sentiment to becloud our politics.

Politics is meant to be a corrective mechanism. So, even when we are upset about the inexcusable low that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has brought us in the past seven years, we must ensure that we insulate our politics from the corrosive effect of the ruling party’s failures. A society cannot progress if its politics is convoluted.

“Dear friend and compatriot, the journey that we have signed on to undertake together are not one that we can accomplish by threading the inglorious path of exclusionist politics. This journey, our campaign, is a rescue mission for our great country and it is a mission that must involve all Nigerians.

“So, while our opponents might think that there is an easy road to victory in divisive politics, we must get the message across to them that Nigeria has seen the worst shade of exclusionist politics and the road ahead is the path of inclusive and unifying politics. That is what we stand for.

“We are the Unifiers and the Bridge-builders and we represent the future of a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria.”

https://applesbite.com/divisive-politics-not-an-easy-road-to-victory-atiku-abubakar-tells-apc/

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by Softmirror: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2022
grin “Shettima was my colleague as a governor during my second term. He’s a gentleman, he’s a good man. I wish him well.

“I’m so happy with that combination........“Bola Tinubu is a strategist. I had reasons to sit with him an uncountable number of times from 1992 till date.........“Ordinarily, if I cannot get it, I can recommend him(Tinubu),”; NNPP Presidential Candidate SENATOR RABIU KWANKWASO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by Odefani: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Interesting
Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by ElSudani: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Atiku is indeed a unifier. He married different women from different parts of Nigeria, we should therefore show our gratitude by making him president.

1 Like

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by Moh247: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2022
grin

Atiku that contested Presidential election 6 times and lost is giving us lecture about Victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by JBriel: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2022
You are deceiving yourself. Yes you will win, but you will not move with the hearts and soul of the nation. Nigeria as an entity has expired and terminated completely. Your intent is just to continue the fulani legacy of keeping Nigeria under slavery

1 Like

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by God1000(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2022
APC and PDP fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by Bobloco: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2022
They thought we are in 93 when Nigerians were more resolute about ending the military junta

But this is 2023 where the APC in power has divided the country along religion and ethnic lines like never before through nepotism and their tacit support to the activities of ISWAP, Bokoharam, killer herdsmen, unknown gunmen etc

They are convenient to refer to capacity and competence when confronted with dangers of a Muslim/Muslim ticket in a diversified country like Nigeria but the same people will never support a Christian/Christian ticket.

1 Like

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by grogolin: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2022
2023 is not 1993. If Muslim president and vice president emerge today, Nigeria will unofficially become a Muslim country.

1 Like

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by JASONjnr(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Atiku that contested Presidential election 6 times and lost is giving us lecture about Victory

When experienced people speak.... rats will always want to have a say.....

Tinubu should listen to a northerner who was wise enough to do the needful...

APC will divide this country before the end of this year...

1 Like

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by oyin44: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
grin

atikulooters is a huge failure/. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by oyin44: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2022
Softmirror:
grin “Shettima was my colleague as a governor during my second term. He’s a gentleman, he’s a good man. I wish him well.

“I’m so happy with that combination........“Bola Tinubu is a strategist. I had reasons to sit with him an uncountable number of times from 1992 till date.; NNPP Presidential Candidate SENATOR RABIU KWANKWASO
tinubu every Nigerian just love him

1 Like

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by TooMuchStuff: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2022
ElSudani:
Atiku is indeed a unifier. He married different women from different parts of Nigeria, we should therefore show our gratitude by making him president.
U mean he has a dick unification system in his house?
Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by Softmirror: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:
tinubu every Nigerian just love him
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by JAMO84: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2022
After you and your northern brothers highjacked the PDP ticket that should have been reserved for southern Christians, you are talking about divisive politics.
Re: Divisive Politics Not An Easy Road To Victory – Atiku Abubakar Tells APC by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2022

(1)

APC Governors Are Outraged By Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima To Meet With Buhari To / Video Showing State Of A Primary Health Center In Obereagu Community Of Enugu St / BREAKING: Kwankwaso Unveils Popular Pastor As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.