Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Main Reason Tinubu Picked A Muslim. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Tinubu Picked A Muslim. (227 Views)

How Come Boko Haram automatically Stopped Striking After Tinubu Picked Shettima? / Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Tinubu Picked A Muslim. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2022
If you remember the 2019 election Apc won with the vote of the south west and North.

Middle/east and south voted pdp.

Come 2023 we are still on the same formation.

Nasarawa,benue and plateu for pdp.

East and south for pdp.

Then south west and north for apc!..

And you know who the winner was? Apc.

asuming nothing change this time again tinbu don win be that.

The only wey fit change na YOU Oga/madam DO you have your pvc! or you want 2019 to repeat itself again?

just have this in mind
Millions of Nigerians are counting on you to get your pvc and save them

Apc is using the GERMAN rule of thumb in manufacturing; If not spoiled don't change it.

Oga only you can make a different! You! Yes you. Go get your pvc and make a change or watch 2019 repeat itself.

#PO! PO! Datti NAIJA!.
Re: The Main Reason Tinubu Picked A Muslim. by Seniorwriter(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2022
OP Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

Patrioticbreed9:

My pvc is ready!.

I want to be OBIDIENT so that my children will not LABOUR to PARTY in the future.
I tell you...Parte after Parte...lolz

@Seniorwriter
Re: The Main Reason Tinubu Picked A Muslim. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Seniorwriter:
OP Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

My pvc is ready!.

I want to be OBIDIENT so that my children will not LABOUR to PARTY in the future.

(1) (Reply)

How 2023 Election Result Will Turnout. / Will The Massacred Youth In Awkusu Get Justice From Peter Obi Pandora? / Nigeria Is Created BUT Nigerians Are Not Yet Created. Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.