Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Will Show You How I Made Over 1milli+ Printing Tshirts - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Will Show You How I Made Over 1milli+ Printing Tshirts (322 Views)

Brand Designs & Customised Tshirts / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate / Artworks I Made With My Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You How I Made Over 1milli+ Printing Tshirts by josephblaze(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
I want to create a course on how I made my first 1million naira from printing tshirts for brands and small businesses here in lagos...with out owning any equipments or machines...just a laptop

This is not Screen Printing...I Prints high quality tshirts only �

I had printed for jarabeach resorts,union bank,,,,the #Endsarz Protest,,,,,A senatorial aspirants in Abuja..and countless small businesses and multi nationals

I did spent my whole profits made with in months dou ... ...you know how it is when you just made your few millions

Bad behaviour I guess

..I can teach you how to get started with out any skills

...you don't need any equipment to start..you will leverage on others who have bought this equipments worth millions...you don't need to buy them

...I will teach you both free and paid strategies I used in getting consistent high paying customers

...the only problem I have now is that I am not a course creator ....

...I have the experience needed to get you up and running and I can teach you my processes and show you the blueprints needed to get started...

...this will be more of a hold you by hand kind of training...I can even take you through the practical..that's is if you are free and you can follow me around to my work area in lagos..

Let me show something...

My graphic design friend from Abuja gave me a contact of a politician who wanted to print #500 pieces of tshirts and face caps for campaign purposes....

I charge just 2500 per units just because of the kinds of quality I delivered and the quantity they are ordering for.....

Calculate #2500 multiplied by 500 ....?

Yes your answers are correct

Mind you I completed this prints project without stepping out of my room ...

Let me explain...

++I have a warehouse in bolade oshodi..and lagos island that supplies all kinds of plain tshirts and face caps...to any address provided them ..they deliver nationwide

++the company delivers to my office and my boys do the rest of the jobs for me

...mind you I don't own the machines I use

...I can show you all these and share you all the

++CONTACTS ++ Needed

Maybe I should...maybe I shouldn't....

Shoot me a shoot 08148377490

(1) (Reply)

Need Video Advert For My Product / Attack On Titan: Speed Digital Drawing Eren Yeager / A Social Media Manager Is Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.