Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow (69504 Views)

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by etrange: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
It's all about sex sex sex in Nigeria. They're all having sex while waiting for some imaginary youth to take up the government and turn things around
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Dearlord(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
The pastor must have another motive for saying this

2 Likes

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Babalola0920: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastor Don dey feel am
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Bluffly: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dexlomo:
Who else she wan use am satisfy?
Clergy man meant she must not be depriving her husband his conjugal right as many wives do refuse their husbands a lot

3 Likes

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by CaptainFM1: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Useless clergy man. This world don turn upside down.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by MagicBishop: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
This can only happen in the degenerate Osuland
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by ablejesus26(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy grin Don't worry this is just a stage.
Many of Us had this your kind of narrative too.
My Idea of a true Man is one who decides to do anything will do it well.
A true man who chooses to get married will not let himself flow in adultery bcus it sure breaks his code of conduct for respecting his decisions and taking consequences of the results of his decision.
I once had this your mentality until family life happened to me but I can tell you that it's been the best 12years of my life grin

You know the kind feeling of being proud and satisfied with your decisions.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by adecz: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
But wait ohhh❗️❗️

Who owns the woman's breast;

⏩The woman
⏩The baby
⏩or the husband❓❓❓ grin ☺️grin
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by ablejesus26(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jakumo:

Once Olympus don fall finish, come dey like silipas, na to upgrade jejely remain for man pikin.

cheesy grin Don't worry this is just a stage.
Many of Us had this your kind of narrative too.
My Idea of a true Man is one who decides to do anything will do it well.
A true man who chooses to get married will not let himself flow in adultery bcus it sure breaks his code of conduct for respecting his decisions and taking consequences of the results of his decision.
I once had this your mentality until family life happened to me but I can tell you that it's been the best 12years of my life grin

You know the kind feeling of being proud and satisfied with your decisions.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
This man

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Danielmakavelli(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
A wise man once said.........pastor is an experience talker
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by tiswell(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
tight you bro
Cap straight make d bannies Dem hear
na water go carry you las las sad
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by RSVP: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Man loves boobs
So what if the boobs flattens
What will she use in satisfying him na??
Jonsing men

Na flatten boobs dey sweet pass broda. kiss
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by ayandee: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
End time pastor. People have turned marriage/wedding to something else no wonder it doesn't last nowadays.
true. Exchange of vows should be solemn and serious. That's why I like orthodox churches for their conduct of wedding ceremony

1 Like

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Lanre1st(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2022
What do you expect him to say, when she expose her cheat in church.

No be wetin he dey watch he go use to talk

Na blood dey flow for him body
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Originalsly: 1:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmm..... she's a natural beauty ....and that smile will melt any anger.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by treatise: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2022
blazingblender:
Man loves boobs
Jonsing men
The pastor must have deprived his children of basic milk-derived nutrients.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Truvelisback(m): 5:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Something must be wrong with the clergyman. Is that what he do? What business does he have with her breasts? I hope it's not what i am thinking? Or has he been having sex with her and have been sucking her breasts, and knows what her breasts is like b4 her marriage?

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Shrimpss: 5:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Dexlomo:
Who else she wan use am satisfy?
smiles, only the husband is meant to enjoy this
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2022
She was the pastors hoe , after succulating her breast, the pastor wants her to pledge the left over to the mugu she calls her husband.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Something must be wrong with the clergyman. Is that what he do? What business does he have with her breasts? I hope it's not what i am thinking? Or has he been having sex with her and have been sucking her breasts, and knows what her breasts is like b4 her marriage?

You re the world's greatest detective.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2022
adecz:

But wait ohhh❗️❗️

Who owns the woman's breast;

⏩The woman
⏩The baby
⏩or the husband❓❓❓ grin ☺️grin

Na common wealth.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by NYSCPLUG01(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Apparently the clergy was quoting the book of proverbs 5 vs 19.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by camronid(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Proverbs 5:19...

It's gotten from the Bible
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by chatinent: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Socalled man of God left his mission and started looking at sth else.

He'll justify his flirtatious nature with Proverbs 5:19 naw.

Pervs everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by OBTOREPA(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
Seriously
Please I want to have private chat with you, if possible help me with your digits.
Yours sincerely.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by MMWandali: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Some people think that every one that runs a church biz is a pastor

Forget it
False prophets and pastors and teachers have been out for so long now

I wonder why some people still attend such business ventures believing it to be a House of God
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by cardoctor(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Even pastor cannot take his eyes off that matter
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Abujaexpress: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2022
blazingblender:
Man loves boobs
Jonsing men
Flatten or no flatten, the nipples will still be there the nipples will not flatten

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Married And Clubbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.