Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. (1211 Views)

INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru / It's Getting Worse: Osinbanjo Aides, Tradamoni Are Moved From Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Seun is a tribal Yoruba man. He owns this forum and has been likely paid to promote tinubu. He can do with his forum as he pleases.

Please go to twitter and Facebook for free press. But most importantly stick to arise news and go offline to market Peter obi.

We have won online, it is time to do the work to win offline. Once we win, we can dump this outdated website for the tribal and religious bigot for good.
Plz explain Arise news
Re: Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. by Eddygourdo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hizzy:

Plz explain Arise news
Arise news TV , its generally an objective platform where you can get credible information relatively, compared to others selling a political narrative.

Tune in once in awhile to really hear how Nigerians feel about issues.

2 Likes

Re: Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Arise news TV , its generally an objective platform where you can get credible information relatively, compared to others selling a political narrative.

Tune in once in awhile to really hear how Nigerians feel about issues.
I have the station what I mean is do the have forum or where we can discuss politics online
Thanks
Re: Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. by OKOATA(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
Its obvious that Seun and all the mods are Tinubu Urchins. Post against Peter Obi are quickly moved to front page but any post against Tinubu are quickly deleted.

An audio voice note of Shettima was leaked on how Tinubu wishes to frustrate Igbos out of Lagos if he eventually becomes president and it was quickly deleted.

But all the Reno Mumukri's post against Peter are almost moved to front page.
Audio Voice that's online, I just listened to the trash, even many people at my work place have listened to it. So if them like let them delete it it's online to download everywhere.
Re: Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
Its obvious that Seun and all the mods are Tinubu Urchins. Post against Peter Obi are quickly moved to front page but any post against Tinubu are quickly deleted.

An audio voice note of Shettima was leaked on how Tinubu wishes to frustrate Igbos out of Lagos if he eventually becomes president and it was quickly deleted.

But all the Reno Mumukri's post against Peter are almost moved to front page.

Tinubu fit don buy nairaland on a low. grin kidding!
Re: Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. by khadaffi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
I noticed it too and was about creating a similar thread.
Re: Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. by BeanmanX(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
satandeterrible:
seun is a big devilish, evil, demonic bastard jihadist and tribal bigot.
Satanic man who has been paid by Tinubu to promote his evil self.

I know they'll delete my comment or try to ban me.
But you cannot cover the truth for ever.

seun, continue with your evil jihadism. God pass you.
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Alimosho Agog For Peter Obi As Labour Party Inaugurates New Excos / Just Breaking: Yoruba Groups Beg Tinubu & Shettima To Step Down / Tinubu Will Be Defeated In North, Powerful Northerner Vows In A Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.