Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Am Actually Happy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Actually Happy (157 Views)

I Am Actually A Very Nice Person, Not That I Want To Meet Any Of You Pyschos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Actually Happy by Reeses: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bigot Tinibu with his Igbo hating wife and his Terrorist Vice President who actually hates Igbos like there is no tomorrow will kick all of you idiots in Lagos back to south east Go and develop our father land.
Re: I Am Actually Happy by Nyascobar1414: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
You sure say you no dey on drugs?
Re: I Am Actually Happy by Reeses: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
All of you should stay there and be shouting Lagos is no man’s land. Remember Ojukwu once called you people EWUS right there in Lagos when he was invited for one Igbo occasion. Anyi ga efo all of you
Re: I Am Actually Happy by Reeses: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
You sure say you no dey on drugs?

Idia agwa ochinti na anyi asogwo!
Re: I Am Actually Happy by Nyascobar1414: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reeses:

Idia agwa ochinti na anyi asogwo!
I dont understand your language

1 Like

Re: I Am Actually Happy by Reeses: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I dont understand your language
If you don’t understand then the message is not for you then move on bro. I am actually warning those morons who are so selfish and self centered.
Re: I Am Actually Happy by Reeses: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
By the way our brother Nnamdi Kanu should just acknowledge that his life is over once Tinubu and his terrorists takes over finally from another terrorist Buhari. Igbos wake up oooooo wake up umunnme wake d f up!!!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Kaduna People Must Unite To Elevate PDP To Victory, Say's Isa Rabi'u / Aregbesola SHUNS Osun Governorship Election / Osun No Be Lagos O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.