Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) (21430 Views)

Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) / Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) / Fire Outbreak Around UBA Building Dugbe, Ibadan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Electorate: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Should Tinubu win the 2023 Election the Islamization project will go on full swing as Tinubu will be eliminated to make way for Shettima (Boko Haram sponsor) to usher in a Boko Haram government.

The recent insecurity in Nigeria is just a microphone test to what will happen when the Fulanis finally and decietfully enthroned Tinubu(Fulani stooge) to allow their "real" candidate take over power after Tinubu's assassination.

Point is, will you, Yes you reading this...Will you still go ahead to contribute your vote to a terror that is about to destroy you and your generation after this warning you just read?

Typing from the Zoo...

Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Ayo25: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
BAT will go there and donate 100 million. Another campaign strategy grin
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by kingdavid105: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please can someone link me up with a good dentist within lagos
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by edosignature(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bodija market again, most likely caused by human error.

Our markets are poorly planed so little ignition the entire market goes in flames.
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by lordm(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
Muslim Muslim ticket effects already taking place, the god's are angry
fool

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Moh247: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
That is terrible
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Life. Shit happens. grin
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by lordm(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
christejames:
So sad cry cry cry, in this harsh economic climate?

I am patiently waiting to know how much the Agbado master will donate cool cool cool, since he loves consoling with fire victims in the North. cool
be reasonable for once
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Lawrhead: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Register on suredataplug.com and enjoy a hitch-free fast data service at low rate

�� APIs #220 per GB

�� Reseller #230 per GB

�� End user #245 per GB

Other networks, cable sub, airtime purchase, bill payments and examination result checkers.

���� Login to
www.suredataplug.com

�� Automatic Refund for failed Transactions ✅

�� Send Your Data Yourself. ✅

�� 24/7 Availability ✅

�� Cheap and Fast delivery ✅
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by tiswell(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
what kind of market is filled with brown zincs and woods which are fire-friendly in 21st century?
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by prezeus(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Something sinister is happening here. Too many markets have been burnt in the last two years.
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
What a tragedy!

Can you believe that some people use the disasters of others to enrich themselves?

We live in an evil world.

I was shocked when I read of a true life story of someone who used the glory of traders in a market which burnt down like this.

This world is deep... Be very careful and be close to your creator.
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by BadNews: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Charly68: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Election is near
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Op80: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Brown roofing sheets are good conductors of heat

Imaro ife
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Olastep1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
So terrible. I still went to this market yesterday
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by COMPAQ(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thantayo:
Nawa

No insurance scheme, no government relief support Nothing

We are always one disaster away from poverty in Nigeria.

So the owners can't take insurance policy by themselves abi?

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
lordm:
fool
is what your father and mother are
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
ceede2:
...is that the best you can say.

I'm sure, something is missing upstair
in your father's and mother's brain
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
May God replenish the business men/women that the losses affected. It's not easy to go through all this in this present day Nigeria...
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by ceede2: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
in your father's and mother's brain
ion need an angel to tell me where you come from, but I need to send you home.

If your parents are still alive tell 'em ''ceede'' says they gave birth to certified nonentity, but if they are both gone, that means they trained you, improper training is affecting you psychologically.

Animal in human form.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dugbe market
Oshodi market
Tejuosho market
Alaba market
Bodija market
Nearly a
ll major markets in Nigeria
DEVELOPERS Fear God.
Targeted land for rich people.
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Khaysee: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fire inside rain
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114630571:

What does this jargons have to do with this sorrowful thread?!
Typical ipobian. May God save your soul also
use your number 6 Mr tribalist, only thing you BMC people have to campaign with is tribal card, not everyone supporting the most credible candidates OBI and Yusuf is Igbo, you would know that if you're wise but you have been blinded by the 30k they will pay you at the end of the month. Mr jaganbandits

And to the mod that deleted my comments weldone day of reckoning is coming
Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
the god's are angry
Hahaha, I dey always tell u say na dem MANNA go teach una sense ine by one for dis forum. MANNA give u una usual MANNA lamba, u quickly rush go edit d nonsense you typed initially.
I dey always tell una say una Madam na oga anytime anyday. Dem MANNA will forever be ur oga, no matter wetin una do. Ur online nightmare, dem MANNA herself.

Screenshot below grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Antimarraige:

you have been blinded by the 30k they will pay you at the end of the month. Mr jaganbandits

And to the mod that deleted my comments weldone day of reckoning is coming
Keep shut , nobody deleted ya comment, na u edit am ur self as d seriou lamba wey dem MANNA give u no be small tin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire At Plaza 44, Balogun Market, Lagos Island / Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) / Don’t Transact In Dollar – EFCC Warns Schools, Hotels, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.