Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims (16141 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Kidnapping In Enugu Communities On The Rise As Residents Vacate Their Homes(Pix) / 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by bigiyaro(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Before nko? Na house rat dey show bush rat road for inside house. Never trust an ibo man with money, those guys can do and undo cos of égó!
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by OmoEpe(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kicktaker:
I tell you, worst shall even befall those campaigning and plotting to bring this old terrorist to power to continue their master's work...
#vote Obi and let's get it right for once

The natives among them are Obi China's bothers too. We should not vote for him too o, or else his cannibalistic brothers will extend all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prudoh:

lmao... Ask them for me o

They will answer you with a abuses now.
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
OgaSeun:
Igbos and Fulanis are one from time immemorial...
That's why people like Azikiwe and Ojukwu grew up in the North.

yeah igbo and Fulani are one, both religion intolerance, land grabbers and terrorism addicted
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by GodwinIO(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Armaggedon:
Fabricated piece of information for damage control purposes.
Name the natives

Oga these is not fabricated I am a witness of it, especially the one at isi uzo LGA, the catechist which was kidnapped happened to be the father of my friend, the evangelist who was also kidnapped , only returned to his home town few days to the incident at my home town Ikem isioroto, some of the kidnappers had been caught, and to my greatest surprise an indigene from my home town Ikem isioroto is Among the Fulani kidnappers, it is a true life story not fabricated my brother, .
May God continue to save his people from these wicked Fulani people and those indigenous fools killing and kidnapping their own people.
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by vastone(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Five indigenes were, caught being complicit in Kidnapping an indigene of the same town, locality, Kins-men...nna wa o! You think Obi-dient will be different? Ibo's are IBO's, people who can renegade and slay every member of his/her kin for wealth! those people can't be trusted walahi, vote ATIKU for a de-tribalized Nigeria o! we no want Okoro wea no get time, to sell us to our enemies o! vote ATIKU his our last hope, I pray we see things the way it should be.
I leave in peace.
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by drololaaof: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
greenermodels:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/natives-collaborate-with-herders-in-kidnappings-in-enugu-communities-victims/
From the narrative no place was it mentioned the natives that collaborated with the fulani kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by imagrg(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Some people in Naija can even sell their children for money.
Degenerates.
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by Okarakwu: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
And God will bless Buhari abi?
Righthussle:
God punish Ameachi, Mbaka, Atiku, Dino ,Saraki, Tinubu for the poverty they brought upon us.
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
This could be possible. If there are no insiders collaborating with bandits, it will be easy to root them out. Southeast is not like the North, where they can easily blend in, that it has lasted this long points to an insider collaboration.

Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by InoGetJoy: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Armaggedon:
Fabricated piece of information for damage control purposes.
Name the natives
The crazy thing is that it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the article
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by InoGetJoy: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
compton11:
So u mean Igbos are collaborating with their fulani brethrens to kidnap people? grin grin grin
You didn't eat the article, did you?
If you did you won't post this crap. Nowhere was it mentioned in the article about any collaboration with the Igbos. The useless OP used this headline because he knows it'll appeal to ethnic bigots like you
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by compton11(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You didn't eat the article, did you?
If you did you won't post this crap. Nowhere was it mentioned in the article about any collaboration with the Igbos. The useless OP used this headline because he knows it'll appeal to ethnic bigots like you
who are the native collaborating with the herdsmen? grin grin

Ain't they Igbo?
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by InoGetJoy: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
compton11:
who are the native collaborating with the herdsmen? grin grin

Ain't they Igbo?
Was it mentioned anywhere in the article except on the nonsense headline?
Re: Natives Collaborate With Herders In Kidnappings In Enugu Communities — Victims by compton11(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Was it mentioned anywhere in the article except on the nonsense headline?
what about this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Desperate To Serve, Says Jonathan - Punch / UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) / El-Rufai Meets With Northern Traditional Rulers Council (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.