Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Food For Thought! What Have You Done Or Achieved For Nigeria At Your Age? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food For Thought! What Have You Done Or Achieved For Nigeria At Your Age? (166 Views)

What Has Tinubu Done So Far Or Achieved In It First Year? / Any One Good Thing Tinubu Has Achieved For Nigerians For 5months / Respect Your Age, Northern Elders Forum Tells Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought! What Have You Done Or Achieved For Nigeria At Your Age? by Bvlgari: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
What have you done or achieved for Nigeria at your age?

Almost all of the Nigerian politicians started off in their late 30s and early 40s while most youths of the same age now are busy fighting and insulting themselves online and offline over politicians that really dont care about them hence the state of the country presently.

At their 30s and 40s, many of these politicians have partaken in real life events that has shaped Nigeria the way it is today (good or bad). What have you yourself done for the nation?

Some were democratic activists at an early age while most of our youths today are mostly idling away no thanks to bad leaders.

Tell yourself today. It is not what Nigeria can do for me but what i can do for Nigeria.

Re: Food For Thought! What Have You Done Or Achieved For Nigeria At Your Age? by along3dem(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
I pay tax... The loans this government has been taken is been paid by every citizen of this country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPZfUXxbps&feature=youtu.be
Re: Food For Thought! What Have You Done Or Achieved For Nigeria At Your Age? by Viscuz: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
I ate with the Vice Presidental candidate of Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Eneche Kicked Against Politician Who Takes Christians For Granted / Nigerian's Perception Of Good Governance / Nigeria Is One Of The Safe Country To Stay - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.