Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

“How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri (1362 Views)

Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped / El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Itopalucky(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Former Presidential media aide and best-selling author, Reno Omokri has revealed how Vice Presidential candidate of the ruling APC, Kassim Shettima, caused the 2014 kidnap incident that happened in a school in Chibok.

Shettima, then was Governor of Borno State.

In a recent tweet reacting to the unveiling of Shettima as the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC for the 2023 polls, Reno Omokri brought out a memo from the Ministry of Education, revealing how Shettima then as Governor of Borno State disobeyed a Presidential advice regarding how it was unsafe to write WAEC in Borno State then in 2014.

According to the memo, signed by Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, who was the then Supervising Education Minister, Borno State, then under Shettima as its Governor, was advised not to “hold WAEC exams at Chibok.”

According to Reno Omokri, Shettima “refused.”

“Because of his refusal, Boko Haram abducted 276 #ChibokGirls,” Reno Omokri further said.

Attached is the memo and the tweet.

Source: https://2023.ng/revealed-how-shettima-caused-the-kidnap-of-chibok-school-girls-in-2014-reno-omokri/

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by slickbak(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by kingbee90: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
undecided
Shettima is a known Boko Haram sponsor/Enthusiast.
Tinubu in his quest for Power has decided to partner with Boko Haram sect. just to fulfill his personal ambition.
Tinubu has never condemned the atrocities of Boko Haram since 2015 even in his own region(Pa Fasoranti's daughter, Ibarapa massacre, Owo massacre etc).
A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR BOKO HARAM!!

16 Likes

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Dreal1247: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
The two options of Shettima and El-rufai given to Tinubu as possible vice-presidential candidates are the same wine with different initials.

4 Likes

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by gaby(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Double-Barrel mouth don come again.

I won't be surprised if this dude's abandoned wife placed a curse on him at the rate he's going unhinged.

1 Like

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by KingLarry04: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
This mad man again
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
We already know
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by ItsTutsi(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
My family and I will be voting Tinubu
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Viscuz: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Country of terrorists

3 Likes

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Truthisunique2: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
How far the Apc Northern govs we are yet to here from them

Northern Muslims have abadoned tinubu to the roasting of Nigeria christians

Almost every christian home is charged up, the Muslim north you want to please are jejely sticking with atiku and kwanwaso
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Honjoshy4u: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
We already know the role he played to undermine Jonathan's Government by conniving with his Boko boys to destroy the beautiful souls of the Chibok girls just for cheap political gain.
Shetima is a fanatical extremist that must not be allowed to enter the rock of Aso.

Tinubu and APC must be stopped by sane Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Softmirror: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
We already know the role he played to undermine Jonathan's Government by conniving with his Boko boys to destroy the beautiful souls of the Chibok girls just for cheap political gain.
Shetima is a fanatical extremist that must not be allowed to enter the rock of Aso.

Tinubu and APC must be stopped by sane Nigerians

DO THAT AT THE POLLS WHY ARE YOU ALL ALREADY FEELING SO DEFEATED?
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Kelsmatuc(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dis Reno is a fool.....even though he wrote d truth.....I just don't take him serious anymore
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Honjoshy4u: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Softmirror:

DO THAT AT THE POLLS WHY ARE YOU ALL ALREADY FEELING SO DEFEATED?

APC and Tinubu already symbolize failure.
You're the one sounding strange.
Is your standard of living any better??
Do you feel safe as a citizen?
How much do you by food items compared to 10 years ago....
You're probably a student that ASSU is frustrating.

I will continue to mobilize sane muslims and great minds to kick the dead ambition of a greedy old man

1 Like

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Softmirror: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

APC and Tinubu already symbolize failure.
You're the one sounding strange.
Is your standard of living any better??
Do you feel safe as a citizen?
How much do you by food items compared to 10 years ago....
You're probably a student that ASSU is frustrating.

I will continue to mobilize sane muslims and great minds to kick the dead ambition of a greedy old man

I GET YOU NOW, POVERTY IS A DISEASE AND YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SUFFERING FROM IT. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU, TINUBU WILL CURE THIS YOUR SICKNESS. I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER NOW. grin
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Honjoshy4u: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Softmirror:

I GET YOU NOW, POVERTY IS A DISEASE AND YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SUFFERING FROM IT. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU, TINUBU WILL CURE THIS YOUR SICKNESS. I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER NOW. grin

You sound pathetic.... My advice is for low life like you. I live a luxury life and can afford to feed you and your generation for 100years.
Your useless party has destroyed almost everything good in the country.
Now they are presenting a old greedy bullion van thief as a candidate and a muslim fantastic as vice.
Sane Nigerians will stop you and your cohort.
Them don de decamp already
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Softmirror: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You sound pathetic.... My advice is for low life like you[b]. I live a luxury life and can afford to feed you and your generation for 100years.
Your useless party has destroyed almost everything good in the country.[/b]

Now they are presenting a old greedy bullion van thief as a candidate and a muslim fantastic as vice.
Sane Nigerians will stop you and your cohort.
Them don de decamp already

grin MOUTH DON CHANGE cheesy
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Honjoshy4u: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Softmirror:

grin MOUTH DON CHANGE cheesy
Send your account number let me shock you.

We shall stop the evil plot.
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Softmirror: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

SEND YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE FIRST.
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Think9ja(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
How is this news
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Vulturereloaded: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
I tell people that anyone who can sell drugs that ruines lives, have no human sumpathy.

The northern politicians need their people to be in poverty and illiterates so they can use them as voting objects.

Tinubu would not mind sacrificing peoples children in chibok for his political gains.

Subjected the chibok girls through hell for politics. Now he is sacrificing christian position.

How are we even sure that owo killing was not a precondition for northern muslim support?

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by OneCandleAway(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You don't need to argue with that fool softmirror. He just registered last month to defend Tinubu.

Once I note that it's a new monitor recently registered to campaign for APC I don't argue, I leave you to your stupidity
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Softmirror:

You see how you jugged around and still you didn't answer the question
I have no good reason to vote for APC
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by OkoroBufo: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Chibok town was not mentioned in the memo. As a matter of fact, Chibok town was considered one of the safest towns prior to the attack, which suggested why WAEC officials could not have raised any reservations. At the time Chibok girls were kidnapped, Borno was under a state of emergency, which implies that the security of the state was 100% under the purview of President Good luck Jonathan. Which was the reason Nigerians called for his head having failed to provide adequate security in the state. With a state of emergency, the responsibility of security was totally out of the control of the state Governor.

-Okoro bufo
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Obidient4life3: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
We all know Chibok was politically motivated. However, Reno you are no more trusted!
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Softmirror: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
OneCandleAway:

You don't need to argue with that fool softmirror. He just registered last month to defend Tinubu.

Once I note that it's a new monitor recently registered to campaign for APC I don't argue, I leave you to your stupidity

;D I UNDERSTAND YOU TOO. WELL YOUR OWN SICKNESS IS INTELLECTUAL MALNUTRITION LACED WITH POVERTY. .

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Vulturereloaded: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Chibok town was not mentioned in the memo. As a matter of fact, Chibok town was considered one of the safest towns prior to the attack, which suggested why WAEC officials could not have raised any reservations. At the time Chibok girls were kidnapped, Borno was under a state of emergency, which implies that the security of the state was 100% under the purview of President Good luck Jonathan. Which was the reason Nigerians called for his head having failed to provide adequate security in the state. With a state of emergency, the responsibility of security was totally out of the control of the state Governor.

-Okoro bufo

They were advised to move to the capital. Is chibok the capital?
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by OkoroBufo: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

They were advised to move to the capital. Is chibok the capital?
It's obvious you have comprehension issues. The federal government had in its plan to move students in federal unity schools to the state capital while imploring the Governor make a contingency plan for students in both private and public schools to write exams in safe locations. At the time, Chibok town was considered one of the safe locations in the state because it had never been attacked. Nobody had envisaged that Chibok would come under an attack as it was considered one of the safest.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by press9jatv: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu and the clueless bokoharam apologist are bunch of failed candidates. Tinubu presidential bid is dead on arrival.
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by abobote: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
I think he is being rewarded for the role he played in ousting Jonathan.
We all saw how he frustrated the efforts of the military to rescue the kidnapped girls then
Re: “How Shettima Caused The Kidnap Of Chibok School Girls In 2014” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Itopalucky:

Former Presidential media aide and best-selling author, Reno Omokri has revealed how Vice Presidential candidate of the ruling APC, Kassim Shettima, caused the 2014 kidnap incident that happened in a school in Chibok.

Shettima, then was Governor of Borno State.

In a recent tweet reacting to the unveiling of Shettima as the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC for the 2023 polls, Reno Omokri brought out a memo from the Ministry of Education, revealing how Shettima then as Governor of Borno State disobeyed a Presidential advice regarding how it was unsafe to write WAEC in Borno State then in 2014.

According to the memo, signed by Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, who was the then Supervising Education Minister, Borno State, then under Shettima as its Governor, was advised not to “hold WAEC exams at Chibok.”

According to Reno Omokri, Shettima “refused.”

“Because of his refusal, Boko Haram abducted 276 #ChibokGirls,” Reno Omokri further said.

Attached is the memo and the tweet.

Source: https://2023.ng/revealed-how-shettima-caused-the-kidnap-of-chibok-school-girls-in-2014-reno-omokri/

As much as I'm not going to support BAT decision, I thought there was never a kidnap of these students and APC was only playing politics with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Release Of Kanu Is A Double Edged Sword / "As E Dey Pain Them , E Dey Sweet Us'- Aisha Buhari Endorses Wike Song In Lagos / Peter Obi Couldn't Come Down At Agbor, Delta State Because Of Overcrowding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.