Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Want To Buy Good Suits In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Buy Good Suits In Lagos (611 Views)

Where To Buy Quality Suits in Lagos / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones / Cool Suits In Uyo For N8000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Good Suits In Lagos by dionma: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
People of God, I need to buy new suits (3). The price I am seeing is off the charts. Where can I buy new suits with good quality at a reasonable price in Lagos? Thank you for your suggestions in advance.
Re: I Want To Buy Good Suits In Lagos by KristaPretty(f): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
dionma:
People of God, I need to buy new suits (3). The price I am seeing is off the charts. Where can I buy new suits with good quality at a reasonable price in Lagos? Thank you for your suggestions in advance.

You can see in Lagos Island.

There's a man (very popular tho I can't recall) there in Lagos Island. His Suit shop is behind First Bank's head office, it has like an underground warehouse where you see everything you need as regards suit, excellently good quality for less. I even saw my almighty previous boss one day going in grin grin grin

If my first option is hard to get, you can ask anyone behind the first bank. Tell them you seek the man who sells suits in bulk and you'd be directed.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Good Suits In Lagos by Bostin(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
dionma:
I have one for sale . I bought it from London for wedding but the wedding couldn't hold again . Bought at MOSS Bros London .
Designer's name : Ventuno21 Blazer , bought £199 .

I also have ZaraMan shoe size 42

WhatsApp me for more details .
Re: I Want To Buy Good Suits In Lagos by Laird(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2022
+2348034978886

Good tailor

Call this guy.to sew for You

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Senator Style Inspirations For Couples / Do U Think A Name Must Be Meaningful ? / What You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.