Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally (28761 Views)

Edo: Pictures From APC Final Campaign Rally / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by foleskay(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
lordm:
Osun is APC state.
Adeleke is about changing the narrative. E go shock u on Sunday
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by parkervero(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
marod:

Mumu omo Ibo. You don cast.

How ?
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by PhantomPAIN(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Juanmike:
Whomever that will vote Tilumbu, may that person life and future generations experience failure, Amen.
and na Obatala and ayelala go kill you and your generation if you vote obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by PhantomPAIN(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Judeerons32:
I don't understand is the purpose of election not to gather votes?
I just Dey laugh at some people they claim Muslim -Muslim ticket is a failure and na them still wail pass .You no want make the man fail again? I no just understand
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by ThatFairGuy1: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hot salty tears. As e dey pain Obi supporters, e dey sweet us
Penguin2:
These ones will just have their names in history books as Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates of APC in year 2023.

Stupid religious extremists supported by fools.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by elinaxy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Being foolish and ignorant at the same time is a deadly disease, stupidity has derail your brain and your entire life that's why you will remain a begger as your signature implies. Don't be in hurry, wait till the end.
parkervero:
Muslim-muslim ticket is a must win. Tinubu will win and Christian will wail as they used to and it will change nothing. Mash-Allah Islam is taking over.

We will force conversion to Islam in the long run.

Nigeria is not a secular country as mor.on Christians claim. In fact, Nigeria is an Islamic country which is registered under the Islamic Nations.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by PhantomPAIN(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Basicend:
He should have pulled his wait behind Osibanjo.

That would have been the best option for APC.
even if na osibanjo una no go vote am ,no Dey disguise .Same osibanjo una Dey call osunbade?
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by ThatFairGuy1: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
What's your aim
parkervero:
Muslim-muslim ticket is a must win. Tinubu will win and Christian will wail as they used to and it will change nothing. Mash-Allah Islam is taking over.

Nigeria is not a secular country as mor.on Christians claim. In fact, Nigeria is an Islamic country which is registered under the Islamic Nations.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by bryning899: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

If truly Tinubu is a religion extremist as you said, he would not have been married to a Christian wife RCCG Pastor for 40 yrs now without converting her to Islam. So I want to believe you don't know the meaning of extremist. Even you, would you have married a Moslem for this long without forcing her to follow you to church? Tinubu is a good example of religious tolerance and Nigeria and Nigerians need such person now.
You really make sense here, because even me self have converted my wife to Muslim after just 3 years and her mother was a Pastor.... So I gave it to Tinubu in that area

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by bryning899: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't understand this Obi noise maker, LP has a very strong and popular candidate in Osun State, Lasun Yusuf formal deputy speaker HoR..... He only concerned about his own presidency ambition, Nigeria don't need this kind of selfish people.... His own will worst because seems to only concern about himself
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by PhantomPAIN(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Linguistical001:
Like Èkìtì did?
bros I tire no b say them wn vote the man before oo
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Sunday2021: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hussein035:

When he told you to go to paradise did vote their party?

Stop deceiving yourself
are you normal at all? Check all my comments, iam a die hard apc supporter until this morning.
Since last night I have been cracking my head to find out what must have made tinubu to pick a Muslim ticket but I couldn't find one. Then I took the decision to withdraw myself and family from apc,but iam still a supporter of buhari. This Muslim Muslims ticket of thing was brought to Buhari but he rejected it that was the reason I like him up to now.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by hollywater: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
This same Man that was brought about Boko Haram to Nigeria with the help of Ali M Sheriff. Is the person Tinubu decide to pick. Nigerians has shot memories.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by parkervero(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
elinaxy:
Being foolish and ignorant at the same time is a deadly disease, stupidity has derail your brain and your entire life that's why you will remain a begger as your signature implies. Don't be in hurry, wait till the end.
You deserve a medal. What more do you have to say?

@bold

yes, DM beggar only for girls
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by gasparpisciotta: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Penguin2:
These ones will just have their names in history books as Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates of APC in year 2023.

This has nothing to do with extremism, it only shows the height of desperation a politician would go for self satisfaction.

Selfishness
Greed
Insensitivity

Tinubu made a mistake
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Gunayo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
daygee12:

Same way Igbo wont accept a Christian-Muslim ticket in Anambra
Please reason before you react. Is Muslim-Christian ticket practised in Kano a predominantly Muslim state? No. It cannot be practised in a Christian dominated state. So why comparing state affairs with that of national affairs?
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Wfaluse: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Juanmike:
Whomever that will vote Tilumbu, may that person life and future generations experience failure, Amen.

I am sure you are a failure already. It is written all over your post

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by muykem: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sunday2021:
can he win with a Muslim Muslims ticket? He told the whole Christians to go to hell.
We will reply him!
So why all the noise for someone they know he will not win. The people shouting Muslim Muslim ticket are Peter Obi and Atiku supporters, they will not vote for Tiunbu even if he picks CAN president.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by parkervero(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
What's your aim

Christians in Nigeria are slumbering until something hit them hard that they begin to act.

I expect Christians not to fall for money-induce vote. Let them show that they've got the number. But I doubt they will speak and act in union.

If they don't act now and tinubu emerge eventually, it will become a norm for muslims and Christians would not have a say in national polity and in this country again
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by diplomat058(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Juanmike:

LoL Ṣee this intellectually challenged IPOB ragtag laying impotent curses grin

You go cry tire. I am a Christian and a Yorùbá and Tinubu got my vote 100%

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Rajiolaade: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Penguin2:

you are the biggest fool, iam a Christian and a tinubu supporter.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Sunday2021: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
muykem:
So why all the noise for someone they know he will not win. The people shouting Muslim Muslim ticket are Peter Obi and Atiku supporters, they will not vote for Tiunbu even if he picks CAN president.
iam not peter obi or atiku supporter, iam an apc card carrying member but iam making the noise because Tinubu has insulted us. We the Christians in apc are considered incompetent so do you expect me to till support him?
Daniel Bwala tender his resignation because of this Muslim Muslim ticket, is he also a Peter Obi or Atiku supporter?
We are making making the noise because of the insult Tinubu give us,we shall reply him at the polls.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Dododawa01: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Juanmike:

You are insane to b saying this but whoever that vote obi same will happen to what u said. Y u people are so mad like this. Each person have their choice and every1 of us is just one man vote. I love Obi but most of this IPOB criminals will make d man lose election to favour Fulani Atiku or same tinubu. You just dey make tinubu to b more popular.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by lordm(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
foleskay:

Adeleke is about changing the narrative. E go shock u on Sunday
okay, let's see how it goes
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Josh109: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
parkervero:

ode, you think Tinubu/shettima are religion lunatic like you
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by ariole101: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Apc government have no respect for Christians @ all...... anyways less see how it goes
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Josh109: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emeka71:
I'm Atikulated.
I remember this slang 2019... quite unfortunate its dead and buried grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Ikpaitid: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Funny how people who are not members of APC are complaining about the choice of Tinubu's running mate. grin grin grin
You are all disappointed because you thought Tinubu will stupidly pick a Northern Christian and lose the election. Tinubu get sense pass all of una.
You can go to court and challenge the choice of Shettima if you don't like it. Funny IPOB people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Crvrider: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
parkervero:

Silence is golden. Sometimes you just have to give your brain a chance by keeping your mouth shut
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Crvrider: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Top Reasons Why Tinubu Will Choose A
Muslim VP

1. The North is where the APC votes are. And those votes are in the Muslim majority states In 2015, APC won almost all the 19 states in the North (except Nasarawa, Plateau and Taraba) while it lost almost all the 17 states of the South, except for five states in the
Southwest (lost only Ekiti to PDP). Again, in 2019, Buhari/APC scored only 4/177 in the South. That was a dismal
performance. APC/Buhari lost the two states it won in 2015 Ondo and Oyo. Lost the latter by only 1,461 votes.
Also, except for Niger and Kwara states in NC, all the states in the North that supported

Tinubu in the primary election are in the NW and NE-al of them Muslim majority states.

2. All the governors from the North who
supported him are Muslims.

While CAN's purpose is to have a balance, Tinubu's purpose is to win. So you know the direction he's going to go.
Of course, it's said that the only thing you can guarantee about a prediction is that it can be wrong. So let me attach a numerical value to the prediction: 80% certainty.

Amusing. Just like that!? This permutation should have also considered that the candidate then wasn't Tinubu. Wetin concern delegates with the ordinary electorate? A lot of people saw what went down at the primaries...until then.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by Juanmike(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
diplomat058:

LoL Ṣee this intellectually challenged IPOB ragtag laying impotent curses grin

You go cry tire. I am a Christian and a Yorùbá and Tinubu got my vote 100%

Hahahahaha
Na you and I go cry, but your shedding of...will be eternal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida, Abdulsalam In Minna (Photos) / FG Retires Isah Idris (Acting Immigration Boss) / Let's Make Peace Before It's Too Late – Onyeka Onwenu Says In Tearful Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.