Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? (473 Views)

Why Are The People Of South East Not Liberal / Southern Christians Stop Acting Like You Love Northern Christians / Northern Christians Are More Inspirational Than Southern Christians —Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Draslo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
I'm talking based on the rate a Muslim-Muslim presidency presented by APC is being attacked in the South. The rate at which the potential electorate from the South West especially keep saying a Muslim-Muslim presidency is a shot to the foot, a suicidal bombing and whatnot. It is quite irritating considering the first pastor that attained vice presidency in this nation's history came from APC. Even though the VP has seemed a bit powerless, the Tinubu factor this time around is producing the most liberal Muslim in Nigeria's political history because his wife and potential first lady is a pastor. A pastor!

We've turned this election to a Religious war. The coming generations hundreds of years from now when their reading history books, ask yourself what would they think? Are the southerners not liberal people again? Southern Nigeria wake up from propaganda induced coma!!!

We have always been in religious and tribal cold and conventional wars. What we need now is a good manager. Be it Obi or Atiku or the Jagaban. Be liberal in thinking not only for yourselves but for those who will read about you in history books.
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Oilwell(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
This your blackmail wont work. We dont care if BAT's wife is the POPE. We dont care what will be read in book 1 million years from now. Fairness and equity must prevail in a secular society.

Meanwhile the balanced team than respects and cherish other.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Softmirror: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin POLITIC IS 95% SENTIMENTS 5% RATIONALITY. BELOW JUSTIFIES MY COMMENT. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by JBriel: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
No. They aren't
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Draslo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oilwell:
This your blackmail wont work. We dont care if BAT's wife is the POPE. We dont care what will be read in book 1 million years from now. Fairness and equity must prevail in a secular society.
Blackmail, you say?

Your conscience is already biting you. I had no such intentions. If Peter Obi was an Igbo Muslim, what would you do? Rest abeg

Meanwhile someone from CAN said the current presidency isn't balanced so by that it is only valid for you Mr Balancing to champion only a Christian-Christian presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Bomboiy: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
No we are not liberals.

Field a Christian Christian ticket and see how Northerners will reject it. A riot broke out in Kano state when Goodluck Jonathan won in 2011 but you are only concerned about southern Christians being liberal.
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Oilwell(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Draslo:

Blackmail, you say?

Your conscience is already biting you. I had no such intentions. If Peter Obi was an Igbo Muslim, what would you do? Rest abeg

Conscience you say. If you have that, you will know fairness and equity which will show even in all your previous nairaland posts

1 Share

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Draslo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oilwell:

Conscience you talk. If you have that, you will know fairness and equity which will show even in all your previous naraland posts
Fairness and equity? Do you even know what you're talking about? This post is exactly about that!!!!

Also you're spamming like a bot. We saw your poster already
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Olaoluwa122: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Draslo:
I'm talking based on the rate a Muslim-Muslim presidency presented by APC is being attacked in the South. The rate at which the potential electorate from the South West especially keep saying a Muslim-Muslim presidency is a shot to the foot, a suicidal bombing and whatnot. It is quite irritating considering the first pastor that attained vice presidency in this nation's history came from APC. Even though the VP has seemed a bit powerless, the Tinubu factor this time around is producing the most liberal Muslim in Nigeria's political history because his wife and potential first lady is a pastor. A pastor!

We've turned this election to a Religious war. The coming generations hundreds of years from now when their reading history books, ask yourself what would they think? Are the southerners not liberal people again? Southern Nigeria wake up from propaganda induced coma!!!

We have always been in religious and tribal cold and conventional wars. What we need now is a good manager. Be it Obi or Atiku or the Jagaban. Be liberal in thinking not only for yourselves but for those who will read about you in history books.

You say wetin??not after the killings of score of Christian worshippers in Ondo...and the incessant kidnapping of pastors and revered fathers by the Islamic terrorist will...Muslim Muslim ticket allow to be fly in this country
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Oilwell(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Draslo:

Fairness and equity? Do you even know what you're talking about? This post is exactly about that!!!!

Also you're spamming like a bot. We saw your poster already

Wrong Bro. Not at all

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Draslo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oilwell:

Wrong Bro. Not at all
This your photo dey funny me. The hoarding of palliatives was not a religious or tribal thing. Palliatives were hoarded in both APC and PDP states. If you use it for propaganda, you're nothing but a bot that cannot think for himself

1 Like

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Draslo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
You say wetin??not after the killings of score of Christian worshippers in Ondo...and the incessant kidnapping of pastors and revered fathers by the Islamic terrorist will...Muslim Muslim ticket allow to be fly in this country
I wish I could explain the whole scenario to you but let me start from here, ISWAP. Read small. In regions where everyone is Muslim, Muslims kill Muslims in the name of their same religion. Here that is secular, the cowards who have been brainwashed into thinking they are truly fighting a global religious war will always pick easy targets for glorification. I dey see Liberal Muslim ticket not Muslim Muslim.
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Oilwell(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Draslo:

This your photo dey funny me. The hoarding of palliatives was not a religious or tribal thing. Palliatives were hoarded in both APC and PDP states. If you use it for propaganda, you're nothing but a bot that cannot think for himself

Ezi bida. Can you think for yourself and you are on 30k monthly BMC/ TSG hustle. Ewu. werey.

Blindly supporting those that have impoverished you and your goons. incapable of having your own thought, perpetual errand boy masquerading himself as for so long. Go get a life.

I respect people but once you insult or abuse me, woto woto go naturally just follow.

1 Share

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Olaoluwa122: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Draslo:

I wish I could explain the whole scenario to you but let me start from here, ISWAP. Read small. In regions where everyone is Muslim, Muslims kill Muslims in the name of their same religion. Here that is secular, the cowards who have been brainwashed into thinking they are truly fighting a global religious war will always pick easy targets for glorification. I dey see Liberal Muslim ticket not Muslim Muslim.
My brother for the feelings of fairness and equity...It should be Muslim Christian...not the other way round...there is no justification for the blunder tinubu made!!!
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Draslo(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
My brother for the feelings of fairness and equity...It should be Muslim Christian...not the other way round...there is no justification for the blunder tinubu made!!!
Are there not Igbo Muslims? When has fairness or equity ever been shown to them?

1 Like

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Ohislee(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2022
You must be mad. How much liberality do you want? With the attacks on Churches and Priests going on in this country and Christians have not allowed it degenerate to religious war. Is that not sufficient liberality?

I repeat again, you must be mad.
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by sotall(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Draslo:

Are there not Igbo Muslims? When has fairness or equity ever been shown to them?

Learn to differentiate state politics from national politics.

El-rufai did muslim muslim in Kaduna

Many states in the south also do Christian Christian

But when it comes to Federal, you cant try it.
There is a reason every Government always has a combo of two religion and not one. It is for inclusiveness and unity.
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Reality3080: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Oilwell:

Meanwhile the balanced team than respects and cherish other.
u are talking about fairness n equity whereas all governor n deputy in south east are Christian’s

Where is the fairness n equity here?

Are u fair to the Muslims amidst u in south east?

1 Like

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Draslo(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2022
sotall:

There is a reason every Government always has a combo of two religion and not one. It is for inclusiveness and unity.

Southern Muslims are a lot more different from Northern Muslims and we all know this. Southern Nigerian Muslims are the most liberal Muslims in sub Saharan Africa and this is fact!!!! BAT's wife is a pastor for Chrissakes!!!
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Reality3080: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
what about how u killed Igbo Muslims in ebonyi n how u killed this woman n her four children cause they are Muslims

U igbos are hypocrites,d same thing u do with joy n happiness is d same thing u condemn others for

Since 1999 name one Igbo Muslim that occupied d position of governor or vice in the south east?

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Reality3080: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Oilwell:

Ezi bida. Can you think for yourself and you are on 30k monthly BMC/ TSG hustle. Ewu. werey.

Blindly supporting those that have impoverished you and your goons. incapable of having your own thought, perpetual errand boy masquerading himself as for so long. Go get a life.

I respect people but once you insult or abuse me, woto woto go naturally just follow.

no one will vote for ipob plan B

Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Reality3080: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2022
sotall:

if the Muslims can’t b represented in state level,I believe d Christian’s should not bother if they aren’t represented in federal level

After all what is good for d goose is good for d gander
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by vhykeeytor(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Draslo:

Does the wife behave like a Christian?
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Draslo(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Reality3080:
no one will vote for ipob plan B
This is the first time I'm seeing this about Obi's son. While he is free to have his own opinion on Biafra, that doesn't look good for his father
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by Draslo(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Does the wife behave like a Christian?
Do you? Be honest. If you want to criticize, whatever you do or say, don't be hypocritical
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by vhykeeytor(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2022
Draslo:

Do you? Be honest. If you want to criticize, whatever you do or say, don't be hypocritical

Did I tell you that I am a Christian? No Christian would shut Senator Smart Adeyemi and call him unprintable names simply because he asked the National Assembly to mount pressure of Buhari to be proactive in securing lives and properties like Oluremi Tinubu did.
Re: Are Southern Christians Not Liberal Christians? by sotall(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Draslo:

Southern Muslims are a lot more different from Northern Muslims and we all know this. Southern Nigerian Muslims are the most liberal Muslims in sub Saharan Africa and this is fact!!!! BAT's wife is a pastor for Chrissakes!!!

Be specific..say Southwestern Muslims are asslickers of their Northern masters.

This is the reason Tinubu is picking a Muslim Northerner.

(1) (Reply)

For The Past 4 Days, Power Supply Has Not Been Interrupted, Is It So Your Area? / Throwback To When Peter Obi Murdered Awkusu People Through SARS / Latest Tinubu Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.