Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sign Up And Get 250 Naira Instantly. (623 Views)

Daily 250 Naira With Your Android Phone. Guaranteed / For Importers, Get 250 Legit Suppliers Contact For 1k / Can You Invest 5 Million And Get 250,000 For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 250 Naira and above right now �

✅Sign up with your real details as it is on your bank, BVN and government issued ID card

✅If you fail to type in investorvic on the referrer handle space, you would not be given the free bonus

✅Upgrade to tier 1 with your BVN

✅Upgrade to the tier 2 with your NIN slip to now get your instant bonus free which is withdrawable

Download the app via this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klasha.app and input *investorvic* as referrer handle then earn your commission instantly for inputting my handle as referrer handle

Earn additional 250 Naira when someone signs up inputting your handle as referrer handle

You can earn N2,000 today and daily through this

NOTE: If you don't put my handle investorvic, you would not be given the N250 and I also won't be given the N250

Remember: You are not paying for registration, instead you are paid N250 for joining by putting my handle investorvic as referrer handle and for submitting your BVN and NIN

Re: Sign Up And Get 250 Naira Instantly. by JohnAlfred: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
How you can make money with your smart phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QKEDw910JE

(1) (Reply)

Group Petitions National Assembly Over Foreign Ponzi Scheme / International Investor Council London Okays Clean Business Initiative In Nigeria / How Much Do Naija Pastors Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.