Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Us Used Iphone 11 Pro (256gb)for Sale Factory Unlocked - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Us Used Iphone 11 Pro (256gb)for Sale Factory Unlocked (522 Views)

Don't Miss The New Product Clearance Sale, Factory Wholesale / Direct Usa Used Iphone 7 Plus Factory Unlocked With Guarantee / Iphone 7 Factory Unlocked For Sale 80k!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Used Iphone 11 Pro (256gb)for Sale Factory Unlocked by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
I have U.S used iPhone 11 pro for sale

Phone is Super/Very clean

True tone works

Face id working

Battery health: 79%, factory unlocked

256gb

price is 250k

Location is Lagos and can be shipped to any part of Nigeria.

Call/WhatsApp: zero 8 zero. 4. 26.0, 2.5.5.8

Re: Us Used Iphone 11 Pro (256gb)for Sale Factory Unlocked by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Av
Re: Us Used Iphone 11 Pro (256gb)for Sale Factory Unlocked by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Available
Re: Us Used Iphone 11 Pro (256gb)for Sale Factory Unlocked by drLammy(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2022
@Stratfordstones.
I currently still use iPhone Xs. And the phone is so nice that I'm not considering upgrading yet, altho just be very careful with the screen if you're buying one.
Because It's just as costly as the xsmax.

Kindly delete your post on my thread so as not to derail the purpose of the thread.
Thanks
Re: Us Used Iphone 11 Pro (256gb)for Sale Factory Unlocked by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2022
drLammy:
@Stratfordstones.
I currently still use iPhone Xs. And the phone is so nice that I'm not considering upgrading yet, altho just be very careful with the screen if you're buying one.
Because It's just as costly as the xsmax.

Kindly delete your post on my thread so as not to derail the purpose of the thread.
Thanks

Thanks for the response....I have deleted it.

Can you narrow down your review to the battery please, I have done my research and like the phone, I want to get a real life experience of the battery lasts...coming from an Android of 5000k mah.

Does it last you a whole day on one charge?
Re: Us Used Iphone 11 Pro (256gb)for Sale Factory Unlocked by drLammy(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Thanks for the response....I have deleted it.

Can you narrow down your review to the battery please, I have done my research and like the phone, I want to get a real life experience of the battery lasts...coming from an Android of 5000k mah.

Does it last you a whole day on one charge?

Thr battery last me a whole day probably because I use the phone alongside an android and I mostly use wi-fi for internet connection because I noticed that preserve your phone battery life.
All round I will recommend the phone, I'm really enjoying it .
Personally I feel it has a better screen display to most iPhones even the 11 or 12

(1) (Reply)

Help With Palmpay Declined POS Transaction / Debt Freedom / Move Your Biz From Base To Superlative Pinnacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.