Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? (403 Views)

Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA / Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why are y’all crying? Tinubu picked a Muslim so what? Are you tired to APC? Vote LP if you Dey vex.

Tinubu has decided. You decide.

After all, some of you idiots will even vote Lucifer for 5k.

Bitcheees!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by Urheadmaster(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Typical no
Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by Jking20(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by ImDStar: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
The then governor shettima made arrested boko haram suspect, Junaid Khadi his Special Adviser Religious Affairs...Dec. 2014
Is this where the Muslim Muslim ticket is heading?

Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by baritereign24(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is the next president.i see him winning but some people wouldn't except the reality because of hatred
Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
ImDStar:
The then governor shettima made arrested boko haram suspect, Junaid Khadi his Special Adviser Religious Affairs...Dec. 2014

Omo this one loud ooh
Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by limeta(f): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sane people are talking you too dey put mouth
APC, pdp or labour party what will change in your life

Abeg go and smoke your india hemp over there and talk to your street kind .
Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
ImDStar:

Hmmm
Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
baritereign24:
Tinubu is the next president.i see him winning but some people wouldn't except the reality because of hatred

Will you vote for him?
Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by helinues: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
You dey mind those clowns.

We have advised them to use their power on the ballot and stop bugging us

1 Like

Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
it is Mazi Tinubu Ikemba or nothing
Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by Throwback: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Don't mind the hypocrites trying to deceive the elect.

They are unhappy with how strong a ticket the Tinubu-Shettima combination is.

They have to consider their own political survival, so they tried to derail another.
Re: Even If Tinubu Picks The Pope, Will You Vote For Him? by Unzerious: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Seeing some Office Holders celebrating the Graduation of the Son of their Kind, while my Kins are left Uneducated by this hash Embar on Education....Has left my voting capability in disparity and uncertainty...I'm considering Electioneering Apathy embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Elections Have Consequence! / Why I Chose Funke Akindele As My Running Mate - Jide Adediran / The Incompetence Of Buhari Is Making It Hard To Compaign For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.