Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) (33329 Views)

Jigi-Jagaban: Tinubu Supporters Hold Free Medical Outreach In Bauchi / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Beautiful...Nigeria can get better, and it's up to us to do it.

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
If you know how to converse for peter obi in ur locality please do so we are running out of time
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by adiori0303: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Today monday.
He should have taken this outreach to the south east if im get mind.
Charity begins at home.
The biggest fraud who hasnt apoken about tge sit at home and tge killings in tge south east.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by FuckSilly: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
I've never seen this kind of love towards a politician in Nigeria.
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF grin grin grin
This is not close to 1% of what we saw with Buhari in 2015

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
A better way to campaign. I think this man deserves a chance.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by daywatcher: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why did they not do this before election season?
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
That's nice,we have to reach out to everyone and make them see reasons why being ObiDient is the best decision they can make for themselves and their future generation.

cursed OyeofIkoTuN come ooo come and see Igbos doing good things oo,ngwa come and try to do your taquiya antics and your Imo and Anambra hate ooo grin grin grin
Cursed homeless thing grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Feggie3: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
saintrow1:

From ipob terrorist sponsors
which kind terrorist dey sponsor free medical care with group of doctors? Abeg Na these kind terrorists I dey find ooo
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by bitbillionaire: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
I'm impressed.

Victory is sure. Insha Allah
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
The love is massive
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Feggie3: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
adiori0303:
Today monday.
He should have taken this outreach to the south east if im get mind.
Charity begins at home.
The biggest fraud who hasnt apoken about tge sit at home and tge killings in tge south east.
You don't speak against IPOB openly, even your maid that serves you food may be Ipob! Ipob have been brainwashed that Nigeria cannot unite again. The only thing to kill every form of separatist agitation is integration and transparency. Give Obi 5 months he will handle it extremely well.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biafra Restoration!
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Crvrider: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
The team that gives value where it matters. Vote right✔️. We don't give shishi but we give you what will last you a life time.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Crvrider: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fr33born:
Reno Omokiri will not sleep after seeing this. He may currently be looking for a fault or two in this outreach.

He will be counting the numbers present as usual.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by vastone(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
redcliff:

The Buhari wey u love and trust where him carry you? When it comes to management and development, igbos have it 100. He is loved because he has had a track record that speaks so well for him and you have to be blind and also deaf not to have heard and seen it. He managed his state very well and that is why he is getting the love he is getting besides. The stakes are lined up for him right now, this is his time.

FYI I am a south-south indigene, and having lived and associated with the average ibo man , I can say Obi is no different, i never campaigned for a religious Bigot as Buhari so don't assume for me, Obi track record in Anambra for me is was below bar, nothing spectacular aswears.

I see, him Globetrotting taking pictures with political figures, all in a bid to gain political leverage, right?
But things don't always go that way, you get. Good things come with a Great Price my dear, no nation can negotiate her sovereignty with political/religious cabals across the world. There are conditions, for every action political pundits like himself have to align with before he steps into seat of power come may 29 see the truth is things don't go as we see it to be, America and the UK fought hard I mean HARD to be where there are today, reasons no nation questions their authority or stance on issues, same with CHINA, etc. IT takes guts to play on the international level, and not this Obi trash we all see here, the IBO's due to greed have been deprived of political inclusiveness due to their ingrained deep-seated greed, clannish makeup over the decades, the western world has seen this, and would jump on the idea of liberating sort of the "IBO' ethnic group but with a price, ask me what price? Ask Obama who became the first black, the price the outgoing Buhari had to pay, the price ask, Jonathan Goodluck why he was kicked out then you'll understand the dynamics of global politicians.

Don't fall for this demonic agenda by a group of people trying to sway Nigeria, Africa's biggest resource to the dogs because of one Ibo man, who wants to be the first from his village (igwe 1) to head the country he will do and undo. I would recommend all Right thinking Nigerians to drop sentiment aside and vote an Atiku, he can be trusted a bit with the sanctity of the country, not OBI, he might sell us out for his biafran agenda, you never can tell. I pray he loses greatly come next elections. amen
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by tanimusaeedu: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Perfect combination for betterment of Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by suxkill: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
kissq
GoooodHardDick:
May God bless our incoming president peter Obi 2023 Inshallah

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSUFUL
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Progressiveby: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kagd10:

While your monumental failure of Pandora Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos? The joke is on you cheesy

Can you tell us the address address of his house in Lagos because I personally know his address in Onitsha.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by stanluiz(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
The chance of Peter obi winning the 2023 presidential election is very very slime due to principalities and power together with bigotry , criminality and mass illiteratcy of average Nigerian.

Bad leadership has destroyed the pshyche of average Nigerian that's why they continue to support and vote for their oppressors who massively impoverished them.

But regardless of these factors. Peter obi has my vote.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
These are the supporters of Peter Obi. These are people who live and preach love and unity like Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Kagd10: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Progressiveby:

Can you tell us the address address of his house in Lagos because I personally know his address in Onitsha.

Read below

Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by shegra58: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
where were you in 1993? The LOVE Nigerian gave to MKO in '93 was legendary
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by error4040: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fahdiga:

Ignorance!
Lol don't be a hypocrite.

2015 similar thing was going round chanting "Sai Baba" people were even donating money from their free will to help his campaign.

I see no difference here.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by dei1122(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Now... This is the real Change... ���
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by grbgrb4(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
vastone:
Obi has a satanic agenda, don't be fooled, never trust an IBO man they are known to renegade at the slightest moment. I don't trust this movement, when you see the world loving and going all out for a man for absolutely no reason reasons enough, that is a very big Red flag.

We shall never be fooled a second time or sold, due to greed or political fame. Never!

When you SEE a man/woman loved so much by all and sundry, check it there is a SNAKE hidden somewhere.

Come 2023 the dynamics of the elections go choke everybody, Nigeria shall be great again. Amen
You aint a patroit, shut up.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I am not impressed with what I have seen so far from the turn out for Peter obi. The way things are going tinubu evil plan is going to work. He would win angry

We are just watching you people and having a laugh. You will all see the shock of your lives. Tinubu mandate is divine. No amount of shenanigans will stop it. If you like book space permanently on Twitter and Nairaland, that will not change reality on ground.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by vastone(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
grbgrb4:

You aint a patroit, shut up.

Not for a Scumbag, a flat-headed monster who sees his kinsman from IMO as an OSU, can such vile" wiickid" people run Nigeria to prosperity or progress? God forbid
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Interesting2023: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Comrade, this is exactly Why they're called Tinubu urchins and vagabonds! Las las e go clear for their eyes when Obi finally becomes the president.

Obi 2023! Obi for president inshallah

God in His infinity mercy will definitely come to our aid coz me and my extended household are all going out to cast out vote for PO/DA and i will be preparing free meal for all of them on dat day...
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
error4040:

Ignorance!
Lol don't be a hypocrite.

2015 similar thing was going round chanting "Sai Baba" people were even donating money from their free will to help his campaign.

I see no difference here.
This one is different abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mrfixitt:
When God swing into action, this is the outcome
Exactly.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by Henz81: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
vastone:
Obi has a satanic agenda, don't be fooled, never trust an IBO man they are known to renegade at the slightest moment. I don't trust this movement, when you see the world loving and going all out for a man for absolutely no reason reasons enough, that is a very big Red flag.

We shall never be fooled a second time or sold, due to greed or political fame. Never!

When you SEE a man/woman loved so much by all and sundry, check it there is a SNAKE hidden somewhere.

Come 2023 the dynamics of the elections go choke everybody, Nigeria shall be great again. Amen
Trash as usual!
Re: Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
vastone:

why are you allowing tribal sentiments and hatred to guide and close your eyes to the reality,these two men are principled men that refuse to bribe delegates for votes,why will you not trust an igboman?are you a perfect man, Igbo people are nation builders and capitalists,can you name one man from your village that has an investment in igboland,tell me your place and I will show you 10 igbomen and women that has investments there,how else is a nation built or bridges built.stop the HATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) / FG To Demolish Costain, Jibowu Bridges For Lagos/ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.