Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? (1206 Views)

What To Do When You Accidentally Send Money To A Wrong Account / Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by NaijaMutant(f): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
I've just been thinking too much these days.

So what would you do if you accidentally find a gun ?

Take it and keep for personal use in case of necessity?

Report to the police?

Leave it and run as far as your legs can carry you ?

NB: Possession of unlicensed gun is a criminal offense in Nigeria.
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
i will take it to Lalasticlala and i know he will do the needful

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Flamethehussler: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Walk and pass

Boogyman567 come collect free kala

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by SmellyNyash: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
I go use for criminals!!

Smellynyash!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by NaijaMutant(f): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
SmellyNyash:
I go use for criminals!!

Smellynyash!!

Seems you already have a criminal intention.
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
So many untraced gun in Nigeria today who cares if unlicensed, it will be the height of madness not to use it to my advantage.

I will first pick it up, take it home and nurse it

Check the Glock to see if their is no bullet left in it and disband the unit.

Every morning i will clean it with oil and wipe away the tears on it.

It will be hidden in the innermost chamber of my abode.

It will never leave my space nor out of sight anymore.

Lord Lugard will never forgive me if i waka pass am..

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by superCleanworks(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
i will shine it and donate it to a catholic church. they need lots of guns.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by NaijaMutant(f): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
So many untraced gun in Nigeria today who cares if unlicensed, it will be the height of madness not to use it to my advantage.

What if the police catches you in possession of it?
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Enoch07: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
I will report to the police LOL!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by NaijaMutant(f): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Enoch07:
I will report to the police LOL!!

How will you do that?

Will you carry the gun to the police?
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Healthrelatedjo: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
I go carry d kala o
No tym
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hehehe
Robbers be terrorising our community lately
I’mma hide in a bush and pluck them down like paw paw

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Fisiryorh(m): 2:58am On Jul 12, 2022
The wan wey I get na it I pick for ground... cool

Revolver, 6 Rounds... grin

And I tell no gaddarm police... lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 12, 2022
My abode is like a paradise on earth, there is no way they can smell a rat even if i fire two gun shot in the air

NaijaMutant:

What if the police catches you in possession of it?
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by stabilizer: 4:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Better return the gun and stop asking questions before you got question in the bar
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by francisMKD(m): 4:23am On Jul 12, 2022
..blast the elbow of one lecturer that f**cked me up...academic wise!
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by dopedan(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2022
I go clean am sell am to condemn iron aboki
I don sell everything wey i fit sell for my house already my papa dey beg me make i no sell our gen say e never spoil
Sapa na bastard
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by backtovillage: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2022
I will keep it incase Obi's men(ipob) or Tinubu men(Agbero ) or Buhari men(Band) or Atiku(Boko Boyz) come close to me
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Profadvocate: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2022
I go run comot there ..abeg

Nah true b date for me
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by 27Pushing30: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

1. Where you go see bullet?
2. Gun na spirit person fit vex you for area/flats you carry gun come out begin threaten am - now area don hear say you get gun.
3. Possession of an unlicensed gun (in public) and poilkce nab you? In Benin that year that’s automatic gun shot to your leg - you get to choose which leg though lol Coaty get sense of humor
4. By the time they’re done with you at the station you will confess to crimes you know nothing of thanks to holding that gun.

Avoid trouble and anything that’ll bring unnecessary trouble

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Neddstark: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

If you are to be caught with the gun for any reason and you don't have connections, get ready for the worst. Nigerian police will put crimes of murder or armed robbery on you. No forensic will be able to defend you. You will hate the day you saw the weapon.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by NaijaMutant(f): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2022
27Pushing30:

1. Where you go see bullet?
2. Gun na spirit person fit vex you for area/flats you carry gun come out begin threaten am - now area don hear say you get gun.
3. Possession of an unlicensed gun (in public) and poilkce nab you? In Benin that year that’s automatic gun shot to your leg - you get to choose which leg though lol Coaty get sense of humor
4. By the time they’re done with you at the station you will confess to crimes you know nothing of thanks to holding that gun.

Avoid trouble and anything that’ll bring unnecessary trouble

Your points are valid.

But you've not told us what you were going to do if you find a gun.
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Enoch07: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaMutant:

How will you do that?

Will you carry the gun to the police?

No na, I'll go and call them to come and see something
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by 27Pushing30: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Your points are valid.

But you've not told us what you were going to do if you find a gun.

I see a gun? I waka pass hence Never found a gun in the first place…
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Jakumo(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Hisbah21:
i will take it to Lalasticlala and i know he will do the needful

Oga Lala needs no gun to neutralize snakes. He simply commands them verbally to die, and they comply without complaint, after which the usual preparations begin for the upcoming banquet.
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by Jakumo(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Lord Lugard will never forgive me if i waka pass am ..

Lord Lugard does not like to be disappointed.
Re: What Will You Do If You Accidentally Find A Gun? by NaijaMutant(f): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
@lalasticlala kindly give us your opinion

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Security Guards, Cut Off Head, Hand In Ondo State / 44-year-old Native Doctor Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison For Raping Married Wom / Honor Killing: Cousin Batters Lady To Death For Refusing To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.