Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Between Obi And Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Obi And Sowore (413 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore / NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Obi And Sowore by crownprince23: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Come 2023 presidential election, I know Tinubu will manage to win Atiku with a very close margin while Kwankwaso will come a distance third. But the question is that who will take fourth position between Peter Obi and Sowore? As for me, I strongly support Peter Obi to take fourth position because I am a typical Obidient. What about you?
Re: Between Obi And Sowore by Moh247: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin

Peter Obi is the next President

Of Biafra

Re: Between Obi And Sowore by Durabest: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Our leader,the kingmaker,i call him the mene aeeba one of Nigeria.The Ogoni people are behind you go bring home the lost glory of Naija Ahemd bola Tinubu we want You to lead us to glory.Vote Tinubu and see the positive change.
Re: Between Obi And Sowore by Cypress042(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Peter Obi is the next President

Of Biafra

Shut up

and quit

Misbehaving grin
Re: Between Obi And Sowore by Viscuz: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obi will win
Re: Between Obi And Sowore by Righthussle: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Durabest:
Our leader,the kingmaker,i call him the mene aeeba one of Nigeria.The Ogoni people are behind you go bring home the lost glory of Naija Ahemd bola Tinubu we want You to lead us to glory.Vote Tinubu and see the positive change.
I wan join una make una recruit me na.
Re: Between Obi And Sowore by Vulturereloaded: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Should be between sowore and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Between Obi And Sowore by Durabest: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Righthussle:
I wan join una make una recruit me na.
recruit you to do what?
Re: Between Obi And Sowore by Righthussle: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Durabest:
recruit you to do what?

To support Tinubu
Re: Between Obi And Sowore by Durabest: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Righthussle:

To support Tinubu
Which is your state?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lai Mohammed? / Opinion: Mattawalle And His Legion / A Whole Country In A Pothole (picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.