Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday (28358 Views)

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by jimcaddy(m): 1:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Now it all makes sense why JJC left her. This political runz in Naija get as ee be.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by jaxxy(m): 1:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Useless party, Useless candidates. who gives a damn. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Originalsly: 1:50am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:

how?? Because he chose a celebrity...you people are too backward in this country for my liking.

What can be more backward than choosing a running mate for Governor because she is from the same Senatorial District as the incumbent .... and from a local " royal family"? I guess she was chosen from the family because she is celebrity. I wonder if Portable happens to be from the same Senatorial Ditrict as the incumbent?... and part of a member of a local "royal family"? If he is... guess he's good to go.

Some people are too backward in this country for my liking.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by femiasaolu2014: 2:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Jandor and Funke.

A combination of a former APC member and trojan horse and a baby tyrant and failure at her personal affairs.

Its clear PDP is a gang of jokers.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by nokspos: 2:37am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No be comedian be president of ukraine, footballer president of Liberia, so many more, Una too dey used to serious political gladiators Na why, embezzlement political armed robbers.

Go and check what happened to those two countries afterwards
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tempusfugit: 2:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Haha any sane Nigerian would make research about most of things Peter obi lie lie talks about and found out that he is incurable lier, but what is my business, after I don't support anybody, the only person I would ve support is tinubu but dude is old, so is no for me
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by chigoizie7(m): 2:59am On Jul 12, 2022
PDP is on self destruct.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by chigoizie7(m): 3:01am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No be comedian be president of ukraine, footballer president of Liberia, so many more, Una too dey used to serious political gladiators Na why, embezzlement political armed robbers.

I have seen how the comedian has been making jokes with the lives of people of Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by matrixme(m): 3:03am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:
how?? Because he chose a celebrity...you people are too backward in this country for my liking.
Pele o, Mr frontward. So as Desmond Elliot became a politician, what good came out of it? Besides, has Funke ever tacked any societal issues as a celebrity to warrant her such a privilege?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Reyhzor(m): 3:14am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No be comedian be president of ukraine, footballer president of Liberia, so many more, Una too dey used to serious political gladiators Na why, embezzlement political armed robbers. This is a successful business, movie actor.
How Ukraine be now??

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Shikini: 3:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Great
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by rickyrex(m): 3:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Nobody carry politics from belle come out, i see no reason why funke can not contest in her state. If to say she be tinubu pikin nobody for care weda she dey conpetent or not
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Dregovich(m): 4:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Respect Jagaban's grip of Lagos State, even his opponents know they will fail and are prepared for it grin
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Oduskid111: 4:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Dregovich:
Respect Jagaban's grip of Lagos State, even his opponents know they will fail and are prepared for it grin
she will kick JANDOR out of the office just the way she kick JJC out of her ouse
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by juman(m): 4:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Jenifa kan, lagos kan.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by geesilver(m): 4:44am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

The commedian you refer too doesn't understand politics, look at it today he lead Ukraine to war and he is now calling for sanctions. He needs to understand the difference between comedy and reality. The other guy mentioned in Liberia is just cruising I saw a video of him dancing to buga from kizz... Politics is different from glamour and glitz.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Bluntemperor: 5:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Lamasta:

Can they dislodge APC with this their unserious combo

This PDP,eh!, Is this how to dislodge a ruling Party?
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Anaerobi(m): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Someone that couldn't handle her marriage
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by baby124: 5:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Anaerobi:
Someone that couldn't handle her marriage
Handle what marriage? To a jobless man with many children. You want her to look while the man wreck her and run away? You no get small sense. If you like, tell your daughter to manage such a fake marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by 360Master: 5:12am On Jul 12, 2022
So, this is the best this useless Jandor or what do they call him can offer?

A joke of the century.

PDP in Lagos is a puppet of Tinubu Dynasty.

Perhaps a continuation of Jennifer’s Diary kiss

Unserious bunch!
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Shrimpss: 5:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Hmm, they aren't going now where.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Anaerobi(m): 5:21am On Jul 12, 2022
baby124:

Handle what marriage? To a jobless man with many children. You want her to look while the man wreck her and run away? You no get small sense. If you like, tell your daughter to manage such a fake marriage.
Was she aware of his numerous children before she married him?
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by yetunsbay(m): 5:39am On Jul 12, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
Oga,Obi can't win
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Iyasaburi: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:

Because he chose a clown and a failure
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by baby124: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Anaerobi:

Was she aware of his numerous children before she married him?
Yes. But I bet she wasn’t aware he will rely solely on her to help take care of them. Since you are World Cup holder of marriage, marry him and his baggage. That woman left the marriage! There is nothing left for her to hold.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tiswell(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Vice president or deputy governor has no.defined role. Ask Hamzat, Lagos deputy governor he'd tell you more
yea,you are right
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Mandate2023: 6:01am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:

Dumb brain grin

What have u achieved with ur forward miserable life
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Mandate2023: 6:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Jostoman:
dey there he go shock you

Fool.....una eye go clear
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Mandate2023: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Hw far about Ukraine today, has Liberia turn to London

We know celebrities will only go and embezzle more by trying to live d real celebrity life style dey fake on social media

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Mandate2023: 6:09am On Jul 12, 2022
iiifedimma:

It is ur tribalistic foolish brain that is making u think obi have anything to offer ahead of others

U guys should keep up d social media energy...d real voters don't even know who obi is
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by IamMobisola(f): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2022
tiswell:
someone that cannot manage common ordinary marriage,how can she manage a whole state sad
When did a woman become the Head of the house or breadwinner for it to be her responsibility to manage her marriage?
Oh I forgot, she was the breadwinner of her home and man of the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.