Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict (674 Views)

Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / Poland's Resources Running Dry As Ukrainian Refugee Crisis Continues / Califonia Hits $2.7T GDP And Overtakes Britain As Fifth Largest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by vasel15: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
I would keep it short and simple and I don't want to waste my time blowing queen's English

Come on mate, we know you control Nigeria, atleast we the smart ones know

Is it not time for you to abandon the fulanis?

Can you afford to fund another refugee crisis?

Maybe we should ask the British people, we want freedom leave us alone

I just want you to know that we won't stop asking for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by vasel15: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Many of you would land in Rwanda, hahaha
Re: Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by vasel15: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Break Nigeria peacefully to save the lives of the people living in the enclave
Re: Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by seunmsg(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don’t get the refugee part. Is there war in Nigeria?
Re: Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by vasel15: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Are you sleeping?can't you see the war that is coming? Why do You think they released their boko haram boys, Nigerians are really docile and blind, no wonder the man leading you does not even have a primary school certificate, hahaha

1 Like

Re: Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
vasel15:
I would keep it short and simple and I don't want to waste my time blowing queen's English

Come on mate, we know you control Nigeria, atleast we the smart ones know

Is it not time for you to abandon the fulanis?

Can you afford to fund another refugee crisis?

Maybe we should ask the British people, we want freedom leave us alone

I just want you to know that we won't stop asking for Biafra
When your mates are already obidient and talk less of biafra! Are you still in this country?
Re: Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by dragunov: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunmsg:

No there is peace. Enfant Terrible!
Re: Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by seunmsg(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
vasel15:

Are you sleeping?can't you see the war that is coming? Why do You think they released their boko haram boys, Nigerians are really docile and blind, no wonder the man leading you does not even have a primary school certificate, hahaha

We have internal security challenges but there is no war. War is not a joke. If you’re looking for war, go to Ukraine and see what war looks like.

Yes, the security challenges in some parts of the country are serious and disturbing. We all hope for the state actors to quickly find a lasting solution to it. But insinuating that we are in a war situation is silly and absurd. We won’t see war in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by dragunov: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunmsg:

We have internal security challenges but there is no war. War is not a joke. If you’re looking for war, go to Ukraine and see what war looks like.

Yes, the security challenges in some parts of the country are serious and disturbing. We all hope for the state actors to quickly find a lasting solution to it. But insinuating that we are in a war situation is silly and absurd. We won’t see war in Nigeria.

This guy is either ignorant or just a plain inbe.....
Re: Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict by seunny4lif(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin
Rwanda is the new dumping site ooooh
vasel15:
Many of you would land in Rwanda, hahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Govt Paying Farmers £100k To Retire - Taking A Cue From Sri Lanka Govt. / In USA, They Announced Mental Problems In Mercenaries Who Returned From Ukraine / Us-china Chip War: How The Technology Dispute Is Playing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.