Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket (23944 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Willie2015: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Didijiji:
Mumu... they will leave son and vote one ancestor with shaky hands

You should understand better...
The North knows it is the time of the South....
Voting for Atiku presidency will create imbalance....
When Tinubu finish his tenure...
He will hand over back to the North...
Thats why the APC Governors prevail on Buhari...
to support Jagaban..
To create balance and continuity...

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Jack500:

Don't worry, Sha don't deactivate your moniker, we will be here together in February
Y would I?, did obi pay me any money to campaign for him?
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Willie2015: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Borno state election alone= SE states combined

The North continued to show unity.. loyalty .. oneness..
And a master stroke in the art of politics...
From Zulum to Shettima to Ali Modu Sheriff...
D South folks need to learn...
or we will always be at the mercy of the North...

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by limeta(f): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

Do you mean they were terrorists when they were still in PDP or just turned terrorists while with the APC?

Party dont make one terrorist just Apc made it legal tender
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by EvangDrGeo: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

If the repercussions of Muslim musiim ticket starts if they win, may it befall all Christians who supportes the ticket.

May the Islamic terrorism befall, only those who supported the evil ticket
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Didijiji: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Willie2015:

You should understand better...
The North knows it is the time of the South....
Voting for Atiku presidency will create imbalance....
When Tinubu finish his tenure...
He will hand over back to the North...
Thats why the APC Governors prevail on Buhari...
to support Jagaban..
To create balance and continuity...

mumu. They know it’s the turn of the south and not the turn of a Christian. Camelions
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by swaggerjack: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2022
limeta:
All the terrorists are out once again
cry
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by DeleTaller: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
limeta:

Party dont make one terrorist just Apc made it legal tender

So they were innocent until they joined APC?
yeyenatu.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Biodun1929(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
This election is between PDP and Labor. Tinubu will come distant 4th.

HAHAHA! I laugh at guys like you that make statements like this. I'm not voting or supporting Tinubu, but if you think the man is not a threat, you're ignorant to how Naija politics works.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by fof1: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

That is ur STUPIDITY and Utter Foolishness
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Jostoman: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
and Atiku and kwakwaso doesn't have supporters in borno state?
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by limeta(f): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

So they were innocent until they joined APC?

yeyenatu.

Can you read or you lack comprehension
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by surequality: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
APC and Tinubu are deceivers!

Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by DeleTaller: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
limeta:

Can you read or you lack comprehension

You are definitely the one reading upside-down... APC made it legal... but while they were in PDP they were not. ? can u just see that u Re the one contradicting yourself... well.. I have no business replying u further..

Tinubu lo kan
APC will win.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by limeta(f): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

You are definitely the one reading upside-down... APC made it legal... but while they were in PDP they were not. ? can u just see that u Re the one contradicting yourself... well.. I have no business replying u further..

Tinubu lo kan
APC will win.

Which ever party wins what will change in your sorry life
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Dshocker(m): 4:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

U dey make me laugh, shebi if they win, na still all of us go suffer am.

Na tribalism just cover your eyes and it is setting you backwards.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Dshocker(m): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2022
9jii:
IPOB terrorists will not like this.

Custom without reason, is but an ancient error:- na wisdom i quote so.

Your life can never change, rather it will worsen under the leadership of APC, so don't let tribalism blind you and set you 30yrs backwards
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Dshocker(m): 4:49am On Jul 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You no wan some people to sleep well tonight.

If APC wins, na still all of us go suffer am, so stop thinking because you are yoruba or supporter of APC will automatically elevate your life or those around you.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2022
Dshocker:

U dey make me laugh, shebi if they win, na still all of us go suffer am.

Na tribalism just cover your eyes and it is setting you backwards.
what are the achievement of Peter Pandora Obituary?
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 6:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Dshocker:

If APC wins, na still all of us go suffer am, so stop thinking because you are yoruba or supporter of APC will automatically elevate your life or those around you.
Na you go suffer. I will never suffer. If that is your wish so be it. But as for me I shall not suffer.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by ChoCho54(f): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Na you go suffer. I will never suffer. If that is your wish so be it. But as for me I shall not suffer.
Na suffer get your name so Oga office cleaner.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Na suffer get your name so Oga office cleaner.
So shall it be for you
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Dshocker(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2022
duro4chang:

Just as you dey enjoy Buhari regime... Don't deceive yourself.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Dshocker(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
what are the achievement of Peter Pandora Obituary?

You will find out, when APC/Tinubu becomes the president.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by Benaddy: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2022
Stop saying we, it's your choice not everyone
JoeNL22:

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Benaddy:
Stop saying we, it's your choice not everyone
I am generalizing it for ME, MYSELF AND I
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by shegz24(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2022
tobby98:

Why are you deceiving yourself?
Anambra alone has 2.65m total number of registered voters as of June, 2022 INEC statistics. That figure is way more than that of Borno state and the gap is bound to increase more further due to high level PVC sensitization campaign there…Stop deceiving people here, ignoramus.

How many of those registered voters will vote?

In the last election;
Anambra had about 550k voters(most in SE)
Abia - about 300k voters
Imo - about 470k
Enugu - about 400k

Borno had close to 1m voters.

It's not by ranting online.

You better do some research before you quote me next time.
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by tobby98: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
shegz24:

How many of those registered voters will vote?

In the last election;
Anambra had about 550k voters(most in SE)
Abia - about 300k voters
Imo - about 470k
Enugu - about 400k

Borno had close to 1m voters.

It's not by ranting online.

You better do some research before you quote me next time.
And you think people won’t vote this time around? You think the apathy that graced 2015 and 2019 elections would occur again? Lol guy don’t be deceived, people are really interested in this election unlike the previous ones, Nigerians are really tired
Re: Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket by shegz24(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2022
tobby98:

And you think people won’t vote this time around? You think the apathy that graced 2015 and 2019 elections would occur again? Lol guy don’t be deceived, people are really interested in this election unlike the previous ones, Nigerians are really tired

The same way more people will vote this time in SE is the same way even more people will vote in the North and all over Nigeria.

Meanwhile, many INEC offices have been vandalised and burnt down already by IPOB and certainly many people will be to frightened to come out and vote in SE because of IPOB threats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / NYSC Forgery: PDP Kwara Candidate Atunwa Implicates Self In Submission To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.