Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Need Someone To Help Me With Karaoke - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone To Help Me With Karaoke (343 Views)

Musical Gigs, Such As; Jazz, Dj’s, MC, Karaoke, Juju, Comedy And More Is Needed. / Pls I Need Someone To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay / I Need Someone To Help Clean My Office Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me With Karaoke by revilomichaels(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
I have Karafun and Kanto Player..
But if you have better software to install for us. That will be appreciated...
Now the main gig...
We need a karaoke song library. Atleast 6 000 songs with lyrics..

Secondly, either you buy or tell us what to buy. We have three tv's and need them to be connected to the laptop which means we will need HDMI splitter and the cord...

The main key is song library... Send me a WhatsApp message asap. So we can discuss terms. I'm in asaba
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Karaoke by revilomichaels(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2022
royal231:
According to kiss Daniel.. Caro go kii you there

I pity your brain. If you don't understand the job description and you don't know anything. Ask for wisdom. And stop insulting your dead father
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Karaoke by royal231(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
revilomichaels:

I pity your brain. If you don't understand the job description and you don't know anything. Ask for wisdom. And stop insulting your dead father

Mugu.. You are quite stupid
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Karaoke by revilomichaels(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2022
U still get mind insult Ur mama!
I pity her shaa
royal231:

Mugu.. You are quite stupid

(1) (Reply)

A Basic Inverter Engineer Needed / Guys Pls Help; Can U Submitt Your NIN To Ur Employer Or Boss? / Marketing Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.