Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Deleted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deleted (4917 Views)

All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted / Deleted / When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Youfoundme: 2:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Deleted
Re: Deleted by newbornmacho(m): 2:56am On Jul 12, 2022
May God continue to protect you from vampires and blood suckers

May our collective aim of electing a leader to spearhead the new Nigeria be fruitful.

May God disgrace those determined to destroy Nigeria.

May God bless all true patriots who shun region and religion to do the right thing for Nigeria.

Ameeeen

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deleted by Karlovych: 2:59am On Jul 12, 2022
embarassed Tinubu urchins have started to cause trouble again! Their plans will never work.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deleted by ScamHunter: 3:45am On Jul 12, 2022
That same person threatening him would turn around to beg for help of 2000 naira just 6 months after Atiku Abubakar or Tinubu wins (God forbid BATings)

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deleted by PoliteActivist: 4:08am On Jul 12, 2022
So what do they want him to do as a young guy who wants to rescue his country? Does he have any other choice??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by fnep2smooth(m): 4:08am On Jul 12, 2022
The hate is real...

But God's will be done.

I build and teach website design.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by MITCHELL96: 4:23am On Jul 12, 2022
I love the guy's reply

Obi is a sure movement

It's quite unfortunate most northerners, even the illiterate ones are so biased and just need their own person on the seat even when they know the person doesn't deserve to be there

These northerners are this country's problem!

Even some Yoruba don follow them, Anybody that doesn't vote for Peter Obi is Nigeria's enemy, be like suffer no dey do una ?? undecided

Hope y'all have saved enough money to Japa ? Because the kind Hardship that's coming go chop all of una raw!

Nonsense and disaster! angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Easy2pips: 4:28am On Jul 12, 2022
May God keep you from every form of attack. Just tread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by ThAGodFaThEr2: 5:03am On Jul 12, 2022
There's no difference between Fulani Almajiris and Tinubu urchins. Different regions, same mentality.

13 Likes

Re: Deleted by orisa37: 5:25am On Jul 12, 2022
LET HIM GO BACK TO FUTA DJALON.
Re: Deleted by Axis313(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2022
I don't know Fulanis English can be so fluent like this,both the threatener and the threatenee's command of English is so impeccable.
Re: Deleted by DaHrNn0001: 6:00am On Jul 12, 2022
I'm just curious about the GOD FORBID!!! Would a Muslim & a typical Northerner use that phrase? Hopefully it's not cooked up...

Despite all, We stand for good governance,quality leadership and competence in power. With Peter Obi,we are rest assured Nigeria would be a better place.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless all of us
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by shortIGBOman: 6:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Fake Mahmoud, fake account, fake chats. Everything is lies from IPOB Bandits who are now Peter ObiTUARY's media and campaign team grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by citizenY(m): 6:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Axis313:
I don't know Fulanis English can be so fluent like this,both the threatener and the threatener's command of English is so impeccable.

Not as good as yours, l think... .
Re: Deleted by citizenY(m): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Axis313:
I don't know Fulanis English can be so fluent like this,both the threatener and the threatener's command of English is so impeccable.

Not as good as your.
Re: Deleted by Axis313(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2022
citizenY:

Not as good as yours, l think... .
Hausa/Fulani peoples I know will always communicate among themselves in their mother tongue,unlike the drama the op posted up there.
Again,their English communication is impeccable.
Re: Deleted by Axis313(m): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Fake Mahmoud, fake account, fake chats. Everything is lies from IPOB Bandits who are now Peter ObiTUARY's media and campaign team grin grin

You too notice am?,the English is so so fluent for Fulanis,they preferred to communicate in their mother tongue among themselves.
Re: Deleted by SmartPolician: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2022
TBH, these northerners are increasingly becoming annoying.

They don't want to vote for an Igbo man, but they want an Igbo man to vote for Atiku Abubukar to replace Buhari who is a northern Muslim about to complete 8 years in office.

If that's not stupidity, what is?
Re: Deleted by Akurakambe(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu urchins on the loose.

May God bless the OBIdient boy.
Re: Deleted by Tomilola360: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Obidaft propaganda. You fools can do better
Re: Deleted by Viscuz: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Agbado boys on propaganda spree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deleted by tuoyoojo(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2022
With all the on going suffering

So people are still eager to vote based on primodal sentiments of ethnicity and religion?

With all the suffer, inflation and insecurity

Kai

The heart of a man eh
Re: Deleted by agadez007(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2022
I expect the Mods to move this to the front page the same way they hurriedly pushed the gun weilding thug masquerading as an obidient there
Unless they know something we don’t know
Re: Deleted by sdfggege: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Meaningful elections are about choosing leaders who can lead Nigeria to a better future, not threats like this.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2022
They will support rubbish and come back to change their moniker and beg for #100 fir food.

Na why I no dey gree help here. Unless I know you one on one, cum you never supported this stupid regime or the chagrin of Tinubu/Shettima
Re: Deleted by techWriter3: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2022
politicians urchins do started to cause trouble again! Their plans will never work
Re: Deleted by Truthisunique2: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2022
If this is true tinubu urchins should be very worried

It's now about been a "good patriot to the north"

I don't think supporting tinubu makes one good patriot of north interest
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2022
It's a lie. We all know it is from Cassava and Agbado touts.
Re: Deleted by Streett: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Bullshit..
Never Heard A Northern Use Or Say The Word “God Forbid”
And All That Grammar Is Too Sleek For A Northern To Put Together!

Y’all quit the clout chasing

1 Like

Re: Deleted by kenedy175(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Some people will avoid this topic like hot coal
Re: Deleted by kenedy175(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Now just imagine if Tinubu/Shettima wins?

The intolerance and violence we see today will be on another level. We will definitely turn into Afghanistan or one of these war torn Middle East countries

And some people want a Muslim Muslim ticket considering how polarized and diverse Nigeria is
Re: Deleted by GoldenstateChel: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinubu urchins have started to cause trouble again! Their plans will never work.
this is not about Tinubu supporter,d person that threatening him may be Atiku supporter,but every northern Muslim believe anybody that is not in their fate are invidel and ready to kill them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals / Anambra Governor - Peter Obi Has Been Impeached! / Why Is Ethnicity More Important Than Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.