Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It (443 Views)

Amazon Kdp: How To Earn $100-$700 Without Any Writing Skills / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by Marisian: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Some of us all are well aware of what Amazon kdp is
But for the sake of others who are not
Kindle Direct Publishing, or KDP, is Amazon's self-publishing platform that allows authors to sell their books to Amazon's massive audience—without the hassle of going through a traditional publishing company. With KDP, authors can create ebooks and paperback books, all without any upfront costs or inventory orders
Basically u publish book on it and get paid when people read Ur books.
So, you don't necessarily need to be a professional to know how to publish the book.
This is where I come in, I am giving out free training on how to publish and make sales on Amazon kdp.
Send a DM if interested
+84 585795188
Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by Obascoetubi: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2022
una don start with yeye ebook u wan selll?

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by uchaymart(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Obascoetubi:
una don start with yeye ebook u wan selll?

To think one has to pay 20k on this platform to Kick-start, it's really laughable...

KDP ko, KDB ni
Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by Marisian: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
uchaymart:

To think one has to pay 20k on this platform to Kick-start, it's really laughable...

KDP ko, KDB ni

Yh, And people are making passive income from it, I made 130$ from it last month and a friend of mine made 500$ from it last month it's all about the right mindset and implementation strategy.

Follow who know road
Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by uchaymart(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Marisian:

Yh, And people are making passive income from it, I made 130$ from it last month and a friend of mine made 500$ from it last month it's all about the right mindset and implementation strategy.

Follow who know road

Money no withdrawable until after months is no real money. Congratulations to y'all.
Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by Alleinad(f): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2022
I read an article recently on Punch I think that gave me some troubling information about this KDP stuff

It said something about being taught how to plagiarize other people's content without getting caught

Plus the emphasis is on making money, not helping the readers so most of the stuff produced becomes very low quality

This in turn is leading to a banning of alot of the Nigerian owned accounts on the platform

Sha look road well before you cross
Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by Obascoetubi: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2022
uchaymart:

KDP ko, KDB ni
SOME OF THEM SELLING EBOOK NO EVEN EARN, NA FAKE SCREENSHOT DEM GO SHARE
Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by Obascoetubi: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Marisian:

Follow who know road
ENJOY ALONE AND LEAVE US
Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by Obascoetubi: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2022
uchaymart:

Money no withdrawable until after months is no real money. Congratulations to y'all.
GIV ME THAT EBOOK MAKE I CHECK JOR
Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by uchaymart(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obascoetubi:
SOME OF THEM SELLING EBOOK NO EVEN EARN, NA FAKE SCREENSHOT DEM GO SHARE

Facts...one of them trying to talk me into it. I earn 100dollars in a "not so good week"...I was not moved by that at all.

After weeks later, when sapa was added to the WhatsApp group grin grin the person sent me a message asking me for money grin

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by Obascoetubi: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
uchaymart:

Facts...one of them trying to talk me into it. I earn 100dollars in a "not so good week"...I was not moved by that at all.

After weeks later, when sapa was added to the WhatsApp group grin grin the person sent me a message asking me for money grin
NO MIND THEM
Re: Amazon Kdp, How To Earn From It by Professorcplus(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
To anyone reading this. Don't be decieve by those screenshot.

Anyone can use chrome dev mode to edit word and number inside webpage before screenshot.

If you really want to gain knowledge on KDP.

Enter YouTube then search for learn it Global channel. All the videos they are selling see there for free. Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forex Scarcity: Naira Crashes To All-time Record Low Of N730/$ / Dry Ice Sellers In Port Harcourt? / Forex Retail Traders In Naija, Name Your Reliable Broker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.