Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) (23661 Views)

LP Embarks On Sensitization In Kaduna Community (Photos) / 2023 Elections: LASG Takes PVC Sensitization Campaign To LASU, LASUED / See What OBIDIENT Youths Are Doing In Lagos: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Yesterday was lit for Isoko South.

Ozoro and Isoko North 2moro we move ohhhh ALA SQUARE 8AM

107 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Kwankwaso will have no option than to be OBIDIENT. cheesy

275 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Frigga13: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2022
... and this is the Labour structure springing up everywhere grin

Ok.. the Nigeria youths ?

Thought OBi supporters said that Nigeria youth are already dealing with obi..

Yet we do see pics with not less than 10 people
.. atimes 6..

And Na igbos wey Dey the area for the city

Obi and his bingos ain’t serious yet ... and they feel say Election Na wish

Wich Nigeria youth wey Dey igbos Dey even talk? With their gathering of 6/7/8 humans as obi wetin

Atiku/okowa 2023

E sure

27 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Amumaigwe: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
... and this is the Labour structure springing up everywhere grin

Ok.. the Nigeria youths ?

Thought OBi supporters said that Nigeria youth are already dealing with obi..

Yet we do see pics with not less than 10 people
.. atimes 6..

And Na igbos wey Dey the area for the city

Obi and his bingos ain’t serious yet ... and they feel say Election Na wish

Wich Nigeria youth wey Dey igbos Dey even talk? With their gathering of 6/7/8 humans as obi wetin

Atiku/okowa 2023

E sure

Okay. So you now agree Obi has real voluntary human structure, but you think the structure is not yet solid. No problem, this is just the beginning.

301 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Frigga13: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Okay. So you now agree Obi has real voluntary human structure, but you think the structure is not yet solid. No problem, this is just the beginning.

What do you call party structure?

This OBi people sef

Una too reason left

Power to the people
PDP!!

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Penguin2: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2022
This is Okowa’s backyard o.

Even Okowa is not sure of delivering Delta for Atiku.

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by nifemi25(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Election is not base on social media... hope this people has there voters card and are ready to make there vote count..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Penguin2:
This is Okowa’s backyard o.

Even Okowa is not sure of delivering Delta for Atiku.
No magic Okowa and PDP can do to take Delta... Delta is under lock and key for LP.

I don't know the situation of Bayelsa, Ijaw seems adamant that they will not support their cousin brother, Obi... Let's keep watching..

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Viscuz: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Gbam . No structure No structure

Oya cement and sand don land o grin

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Election is not base on social media... hope this people has there voters card and are ready to make there vote count..
You saw people on the streets gathering support for their man.. Yet you still dey shout election is not base on social media.... Weting be unable problem sef...?

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2022
These are our structures. Obi is coming. Peter obi will win Delta State 90%. Even okowa is working for peter obi.
Obi/datti 2023
Bring your business online, automate your hotel room booking business and eliminate fraud with this complete hotel management system script with ability of people to make and pay for room booking online. Designed to make life easier for Nigeria hotel owners.

Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Click the link on my signature for complete details and demo

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Noblechykk(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

You saw people on the streets gathering support for their man.. Yet you still dey shout election is not base on social media.... Weting be unable problem sef...?
I tire o

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

No magic Okowa and PDP can do to take Delta... Delta is under lock and key for LP.

I don't know the situation of Bayelsa, Ijaw seems adamant that they will not support their cousin brother, Obi... Let's keep watching..
Labour party strong for Bayelsa, remember GEJ is backing Peter Obi his good friend

Bayelsa State Coordinators from Various Support Groups for Peter Obi meeting with Labour Party.

I see a New Nigeria. Be #OBIdient �

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Owologbo(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2022
post=114646944:
weldone

16 Likes

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Owologbo(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2022
nifemi25:

Those on social media, do they live on SM?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Kwankwaso will have no option than to be OBIDIENT. cheesy

Kwankwaso will definitely join either APC or PDP

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2022
post=114646944:

Slow and steady. The sensitization is good. We will take back Nigeria from the enemies of the state.

You're doing wehhh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Hon1987Umar(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Very good one

1 Like

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Hon1987Umar(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2022
BAT PROJECT 23 BOLA AHMED TINUBU ALL INSHA ALLAH

SIGNED HON UMAR YAKUBU YUNUSA THE NATIONAL COORDINATOR BAT PROJECT 23 FOUNDER

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by kilonshele101(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Nice one and kudos to them.

As for me and my family, we are using our votes to champion our interest, our course, our agenda. We are Yoruba and we are fully BATified. No amount of propaganda can distract us from the southwest agenda.

The route we are following is the one linking Southwest to Aso rock, the last time I checked, BAT is the only driver plying the route. Why should i miss it?

4 Likes

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by RedChiefPriest: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Good of them
Waiting for tinubu and atiku own too
Political banters between their various supporters dey sweet me.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2022
90% of babes have two boyfriends.
The one she is deceiving and the one that is deceiving her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by blamingthedevil: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Sensitisation without registration

The new voters are for Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

200 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by kerry57: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Its a movement that cannot be impeded. Keep the train rolling. Well done guys.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by bigdammyj: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by havenz(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
God knows that i can't be calm in this coming election.

Peter Obi if i no vote you make i turn consumer instead of producer.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supporters Of APC and ADC Clash In Ondo State (Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.