Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division (348 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division by newbornmacho(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2022
If the ruling party can shamelessly foist a Muslim Muslim candidacy on Nigeria, throw all caution to the winds and threaten the countrys fragile nationhood.

If this can happen with a 2 term Muslim presidency in place with a Muslim senate president and a Muslim speaker of the House of reps, and a Muslim chief justice

If this can happen at the same time that Muslim jihadists attacked a federal prison and left without any resistance from the muslim government, and the Muslim chief of army staff, and the Muslim inspector General of police

If all this is happening and the Muslim comptroller general of customs cannot stem the flow of weapons from Muslim jihad groups into Nigeria, and the Muslim comptroller general of immigration cannot stop illegal Muslim jihad aliens Coming here to cause mayhem

Then I'm forced to ask, is it time to divide the country?

If Christians must be dominated and oppressed, then count me out.

If the price of one Nigeria is the enslavement of Christians, then please divide Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division by Modernizer: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division by Eddygourdo(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2022
It will.be time in 2023. Nnamdi kanu isn't looking so stupid again after all.

No Muslim Muslim will rule this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division by newbornmacho(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Modernizer:
cry

What else can I say?

Where are the Christian's leaders?
Where is adeboye, where is kumuyi

1 Like

Re: Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division by newbornmacho(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
It will.be time in 2023. Nnamdi kanu isn't looking so stupid again after all.

No Muslim Muslim will rule this nation.

This is very very annoying, whatbkjnd of nonsense are these people trying to do with us?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division by helinues: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2022
If you have bread knives, pass it to me make I take break Nigeria into any pieces you like
Re: Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division by Modernizer: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
If you have bread knives, pass it to me make I take break Nigeria into any pieces you like

You have never made any statement that makes sense, is the money you're being paid enough to explain to your children in future how you sold the Christian faith out?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division by newbornmacho(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Modernizer:

You have never made any statement that makes sense, is the money you're being paid enough to explain to your children in future how you sold the Christian faith out?

He is a waste.of your time. Avoid him

1 Like

Re: Is This The Time To Ask For Nigeria's Division by gidgiddy: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2022
If Nigeria was a united country, nobody would have cared where any candidate or thier running mate comes from, or what their religious inclination are

But because we are very far from being a united country, religious and ethnic considerations rank high

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Borno State, Kashim Shetima, Rebuild Church For Christian / Pachukwudi44 8 Vs Helinues 0 Final Score / Tinubu & APC Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.