Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) (67896 Views)

Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / World’s Most Powerful Ceos In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Amotekun777: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Mko123:
My name will soon appear there.
It is just a matter of time

Oh you mean in the year 2505? grin
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by wamide042(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Pootle:

na you dey print em pay slip cheesy

If you’re working class person and you’re earning Salary, you will understand what I’m talking about.. .. Obviously you’re not one..
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by ViVaMadrid: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
datola:
These CEOs are earning average of $1 million dollars per annum. That's huge world standard.

And our mitivationer speakers said you can never be rich/wealthy working for others.

I respect Dangotes sha for building world class companies.

Our motivational speakers are mostly right. How many people in a company can become C-suite executives?
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
cardoctor:
Highest paid. I hope they pay their taxes.
Their taxes are first deducted before their take home. It's only private business men that invade taxes, those in paid jobs get their taxes deducted first before their take home.
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Did they show you their payslip?

Lies.
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
franchasofficia:
It is annual.

Who born Dangote to pay someone 530million naira monthly, where will he be making such money from; selling cement, even IOCs cant pay that cheesy

Any CEO that earn $1million monthly will startup his own company after few years lolz.

Such can only happen in the Tech industry and only paid to priceless CEOs bringing in more than managerial skills into the industry
What you don't know is that most of these CEOs are major shareholders in the company. In other words, they are partly owners of the company.
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2022
HOW MUCH DOES LALASTICLALA EARN PER YEAR?
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by franchasofficia: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2022
gulfer:
I know one that had 2 private jets, wife flies 1st class on a regular and children on business class always..... Sadly, staff are owed months of salaries that are pathetically very poor by any standards angry angry angry angry
That's black employers for you, sadly cry

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Elemosho478:

Lol he is a full blooded and core Yoruba

His father is a King in Modakeke, Osun state so he is also a Prince.

Bros Karl Toriola is mixed blood, even though his father is the king of Modakeke. I worked with him in MTN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by franchasofficia: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2022
xcuggsm:
HOW MUCH DOES LALASTICLALA EARN PER YEAR?
24 long snakes, minimum of 18 inches in length to be precise. This excludes other packs like lizards, etc. He is also entitled to one popular female Nairalander per month, plus other smaller packs too shocked

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by franchasofficia: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
What you don't know is that most of these CEOs are major shareholders in the company. In other words, they are partly owners of the company.
Most FMCGs offer their top managers and directors part of the company's profit annually also. But how many are occupying such positions in Nigeria? You can count them with your fingers lol

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2022
BigDawsNet:

No foreign Investors will trust a Nigerian CEO to work with or set of a deal with...
They don't literally trust any single black man... most especially Nigerians..

So I don't cee why shouldn't hire an Expertise CEO to give your company good review...

Is not like Nigerians are dead brains... but you just hav to do what you hav to do... it's the only wey for company to grow internationally

To be honest the real reason why they don't hire Nigerian CEOs is because of the propensity for stealing characterized with most CEOs i recall the late Rufus Giwa as CEO of Lever Brothers(Unilever) supervised the biggest graft in the company's history in Nigeria almost running Unilever Nigeria down, hence they decided that No Nigerian would be the CEO anymore, the same with Nigerian Breweries after Odimegwu left, i recall when Sanusi hit Banks for corporate governance and risk management issues, you could see the revelations on how they were stealing, so i really don't blame them for chosing foreign CEOs

5 Likes

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by DarlingtonC: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Elvis2kay:
That is not much compare to wetin I dey make in a year.
Show me way na Bos
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by BBBricks: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Before you start shouting that their pay is huge can you face the kind of pressure that they face and the kind of challenges that they pass through?

I know a guy that earns ten million per month

But the paradox is that if he dissipates 10% of his pressure for you

Life will become worthless for you.

And that is what he faces everyday. And he works all year round 24/7 non stop

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by BBBricks: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2022
BBBricks:
Before you start shouting that their pay is huge can you face the kind of pressure that they face and the kind of challenges that they pass through?

Everybody wants to become Beyonce but nobody wants to put in the work

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerians are really slaves, all these guys are foreigners, like what the Bleep angry, only one Nigerian company. And the company is owned by an igbo man who values his own people more. How can a Nigerian employ a foreigner to head his company isn't that madness angry, why do we see ourselves as inferiors.
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2022
BBBricks:

the concern is not even how much they earn, the concern is why are they all foreigners, only one Nigerian
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by chineydu(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2022
jom28gy:
I don't think so

You don't think so. Nah hourly
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Osatarris: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

No experienced software engineer is earning the amount you mentioned in Nigeria. Fact. Stop quoting American figures as if it is for Nigeria

Where did i mention the word Nigeria?

Nawa o

Let me repeat myself

A senior I.T professional can easily make $330,000 per annum(over 200million naira)

Read to Understand, not to REPLY
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by IbileIfe: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2022
US$1m is less than the monthly salary of
Ted Sarandos, Co-CEO and Chief Content Officer of Netflix who earns annual salary of over $38.2 million comprising $20 million in annual salary and $17.1 million in stocks.

I will most likely be the highest paid CEO in Africa within the next three years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by shedy03(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Pootle:

we talking nigeria boss smiley
Yeah I know, I was looking at a worldwide comparison.
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by AMvanquish: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
djlawex02:
Most of this C.E.O are not even doing anything serious, those who actually work like machines are paid peanuts

Yea... The ones who work like machines get paid peanuts but get to sleep peacefully without much consequence, C.E.O.s on the other hand are always under pressure to deliver profit for the company and maximize shareholder returns.
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
The heading should read, "Highest Paid MD/CEOs of Publicly Listed Companies in Nigeria." There are definitely excos of private companies in Nigeria who earn more.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by pappilo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
kingyakos:

Oga it's monthly ooo

Mr Khalid Abdel Aziz is not even the highest paid in Lafarge, the highest paid in lafarge ends 800million

You are a dullard. You said the highest in lafarge 'ends' N800 million yet you say Aziz earning N268 million (monthly according to you) is not the highest paid in Lafarge.

Dafuq?!
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by sprints1: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
wis3:
it has to be annually.
never it I'd monthly 256million is less than $200k but na private dem go work tire.
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by kingyakos: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
pappilo:

You are a dullard. You said the highest in lafarge 'ends' N800 million yet you say Aziz earning N268 million (monthly according to you) is not the highest paid in Lafarge.

Dafuq?!

Read your comment and you will find your stupidity inside it
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
GeneralPula:
Izz Ok..

Hungry hoes go copy there names begin search for them on social media..

grin grin
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Buliwyf: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Osatarris:

Where did i mention the word Nigeria?

Nawa o

Let me repeat myself

A senior I.T professional can easily make $330,000 per annum(over 200million naira)

Read to Understand, not to REPLY

The post was about what CEOs earn in Nigeria. And you then you made your post saying "Meanwhile....". If we are talking about the whole world then even the CEOs abroad earn far higher than what was posted on this thread. So what is your point? Why did you bring it up? Hand was just scratching you? Or you lack comprehension skills. It's funny you are asking me to read to understand when you don't seem to understand at all.
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Isacar(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
kingyakos:

Oga it's monthly ooo

Mr Khalid Abdel Aziz is not even the highest paid in lafarge, the highest paid in lafarge ends 800million

It can't be monthly it's yearly, u wman reck d company n800m monthly grin
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by georjay(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bunkbars:
the concern is not even how much they earn, the concern is why are they all foreigners, only one Nigerian

Two Nigerians actually....
Karl toriola MTN and Zenith bank Ceo
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
jom28gy:
I don't think so
It's annually.
Re: Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) by planetx: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
IbileIfe:
US$1m is less than the monthly salary of
Ted Sarandos, Co-CEO and Chief Content Officer of Netflix who earns annual salary of over $38.2 million comprising $20 million in annual salary and $17.1 million in stocks.

I will most likely be the highest paid CEO in Africa within the next three years.
Should I drop my account number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds / Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.