Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority (19654 Views)

Senators, Reps Consider Tinubu’s ₦‎27.5 Trillion Budget Without Details / Arewa Democratic Watch Says Tinubu's Aspiration Is Unfavourable To The North / Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Waterbear(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
bhella10:
Trending on the social media please help me to identify the author, kudos to him :

Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.

You forgot that they picked a different tribe and religion to partner with to balance, unify and complement the other...

Not just for Vote..
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Waterbear(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

God forbid that I should ever call someone like Peter Obi my president! He doesn't have the personality and I wonder where and when it was that he acquired the qualifications and experience his supporters are flaunting. Obi, president? Never! Even the Imo governor and Moghalu are more preferable than him. Strident voice, lips like a liar's caught in the act and darting eyes that eagerly begs for corroboration whilst speaking. For goodness sake, Peter Obi is not presidential!

Only quoting the Imo governor shows you don't know what you're saying
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by christistruth01: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
khingTony:
Yeah, Tinubu is the Oduduewu and Islamic Project, so they should consider him as the top priority

PO is the Nigerian Project

Biafran Project you mean
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by tamdun: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jack500:
Tinubu for President.

I am a Yoruba man and a Christian.

No way, on Earth I won't vote for my kinsmen, even if Tinubu pick devil as the VP, I will still vote him. If e pain you, hug transformer. .

Politics is a game of number, those complaining about the Muslim Muslim ticket won't vote Tinubu in the first place, why the tears?

Tinubu is having a landslide next year.

If you are Yoruba and you let these Ipob swines confuse you, you are on your own, even when kanu the terrorist was killing their people, they still supported him, Tinubu hasn't and won't kill anyone
Kanu even told igbos not to go to yoruba church, they don't like yoruba people, they can only fool the gullibles

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Waterbear:

Only quoting the Imo governor shows you don't know what you're saying

What do you know, you obviously an impressionable child of yesterday!
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by baretalk: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Waterbear:

Cause they are being paid not to...
Are you being paid?
Or working under ignorance and ditching competency
Everything in Igbo land has a price, even Obi, go ask Pandora cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by ChoCho54(f): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Factcheck0001:
na wahala u put yourself
Pandora is an ipob project with only online noise
Kwankwanso told u
Sowore told u
Doyin okupe told u

Just keep making noise online
Few days to go, both swore and Kwakwanso have no running mates.
I guess we know who the online candidates are

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Waterbear(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okealaaye:

What do you know, you obviously an impressionable child of yesterday!

It's obvious I know more than you do with only that statement you made...
But why would I argue?
After all, what do I know right?

#thereisdignityinlabour.. at least I know this much.
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Waterbear(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
baretalk:

Everything in Igbo land has a price, even Obi, go ask Pandora cheesy

Well congrats to you who has successfully negotiated and received your price...

We in igbo land has paid our price, 8 years of suffering.. True Nigerians have paid the price on lekki toll gate, its time to embrace peace and prosperity, and there's no price to pay for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest / Dogara Appoints Abdulmumin Jibrin As Committee Leader / Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.