Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Special Birthday To Deputy Gov Benedict Gboyega Alabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Birthday To Deputy Gov Benedict Gboyega Alabi (157 Views)

NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Birthday To Deputy Gov Benedict Gboyega Alabi by packagerz: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Every 12th of July is all about you HE sir,just like yesterday,I celebrate � you again and I will still celebrate with you come 16th July 2022.

Happy birthday my brother..May God continue to bless you,your family and Osun

Oti zeeee

Segun Jeje (packagerz)
CEO Afenujagun Ent

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Muslim Ticket: Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo, Resigns Membership Of APC / 2023: Kaduna People Must Unite To Elevate PDP To Victory, Say's Isa Rabi'u / Aregbesola SHUNS Osun Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.