Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. (796 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Dear OBi campaigners, You're not doing OBI any good, you don't mean well for him. He knows you're a joker that's why he will never put his money on campaign because you can be bought so easily " CASE STUDY OF PDP PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY ELECTION WHERE WIKE LOST TO ATIKU" ( VERY CONFUSED SETS OF PEOPLE YOU ARE!!!!). Listen to me, northerners are not as stupid as we southerners because large percentage of them are not on social media they don't even know Nairaland forum exist because they believe in physical things but southerners does not that's why we are all jokes to them. They protects their culture and their religion but here we don't take that serious. Some southerners spends hours on Facebook looking for that imaginary jobs simply because he has obtained that Degree but northerners still goes to farm. Northerners don't care about party, so long one of them is contesting ,they will support him but that's not the case in the south. Muslim / Muslim ticket is what northerners really wants in the first place because they don't joke with their religion so, here, TINUBU WINS. TINUBU reaches out to them in person and so also his people campaigning for him. They meets these people, assure them of good governance, gives them gift and promises them lots of things but the case is not the same with OBI PANDORA CAMPAIGNERS. You seat at the comfort of your room campaigning on the social media when millions who will vote are not even connect to the internet. OBI KNOWS THIS, THAT'S WHY HE WON'T PUT HIS MONEY ON THE CAMPAIGN BECAUSE HE NEVER DOUBT THE FACT THAT HE WILL ONLY BE LUCKY TO COME 4TH COMES NEXT YEAR ELECTION.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Obidient1: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself and your Tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Jagabanofafrica: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is the man

Emi lokan

Yoruba lokan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by helinues: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Me dey sing kiss Daniel - Let me see Tinubu's supporters go lo lo lo, Buga won

grin

2 Likes

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by PresidObi: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Peter Obi stands head and shoulders higher than all other presidential candidates in Nigeria today.

1. He has a competent VP
2. He has an intimidating CV
3. He has an unblemished reputation
4. He has a sterling performance as an administrator
5. He had a very successful private business
6. He has a very peaceful family
7. He has the support of all the youths of Nigeria
8. He has the support of all the workers in Nigeria
9. He has the support of all the students in Nigeria
10. He has demonstrated his love and support of humanity, helping Nigerians from every part of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Softmirror: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Meet4UBTC:
Dear OBi campaigners, You're not doing OBI any good and you don't mean well for him. [b]He knows you're a joker that's why he will never put his money on campaign. [/b]Listen to me, northerners are not as stupid as we southerners because large percentage of them are not on social media they don't even know Nairaland forum exist because they believe in physical things but southerners does not that's why we are all jokes to them. They protects their culture and their religion but where we don't take that serious. Some southerners spends hours on Facebook looking for that imaginary jobs simply because he has obtained that Degree but northerners still goes to farm. Northerners don't care about party, so long one of them is contesting they will support him but that's not the case in the south. Muslim / Muslim ticket is what northerners really wants in the first place because they don't joke with their religion so, here, TINUBU WINS. TINUBU reaches them in person and so always his people campaigning for him reaches to these northerners in person, gives them gift and promises them lots of things but the case is not the same with OBI PANDORA CAMPAIGNERS. You seat at the comfort of your room campaigning on the social media when millions who will vote are not even connect to the internet. OBI KNOWS THIS, THAT'S HE WON'T PUT HIS MONEY ON THE CAMPAIGN BECAUSE HE NEVER DOUBT THE FACT THAT HE WILL BE LUCKY TO COME 4TH COMES NEXT YEAR ELECTION.
grin
IT'S ALL FANTASTIC FANTASY LACED WITH IRRATIONAL SENTIMENT. ASSUMING PETER OBI BECOMES PRESIDENT (GOD FORBID). HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO IMPEACH HIM? WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE PEOPLE IN HIS PARTY HOLDING HIS SEAT HAS NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT IN THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. THE TRUTH IS, EVERYTHING ABOUT PETER OBI IS LIKE OSINBAJO WHO CHASED NOTHING BUT A MIRAGEgrin

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JOKERS JUST LOOK AT OBI AND HIS SUPPORTERS. ALL OF YOU ARE NOTHING NEAR REALITY. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW ANYWAY, PETER OBI CAN NEVER BECOME NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS

1 Like

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Viscuz: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Yawa

1 Like

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Totilopussylick(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2022
As a president of federal republic of casava and agbado tongue
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Dreal1247: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2022
God prepared Peter Obi for the assignment. And he is going to get there.

4 Likes

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by wickedJezibel(f): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
Me dey sing kiss Daniel - Let me see Tinubu's supporters go lo lo lo, Buga won

grin
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Jargons again?? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by helinues: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2022
wickedJezibel:
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha

Stop crying on my mentions and try and be coherent.

Over 10 years you have been on this forum, what you are known for then is what you are still known for now. Trolling, stalking, Impersonating, accusing, attacking people deliberately .

10 years old boy or girl is now in Secondary school . Look back and see how time has gone by, when would you yourself reflect on your own activities on this forum?

Must you always pick a fight with anyone with contrary opinion from you? I believe you are not a bot, as a street guy, reason am.

Following 90+ people, pokenosing into their conversations. All for petty gossiping and trolling. That's account created on June 30th this year oo

You do am finished you named yourself Jezebel, na better pikin dey bear the name? You con add wicked for front, guy, fear self dey fear you

Ki lo kan mi with person matter, person wey don .......lo lo lo

1 Like

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Softmirror: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
God prepared Peter Obi for the assignment. And he is going to get there.

grin WHILE OBI SUPPORTERS SEAT BACK AND ARE HOPING FOR MIRACLE FROM GOD, TINUBU IS WORKING HARD TOWARDS ACHIEVING HIS GOALS WHILE PRAYING AT THE SAME TIME.

Meet4UBTC:

TINUBU reaches them in person and so always his people campaigning for him reaches to these northerners in person, gives them gift and promises them lots of things but the case is not the same with OBI PANDORA CAMPAIGNERS. You seat at the comfort of your room campaigning on the social media when millions who will vote are not even connect to the internet. OBI KNOWS THIS, THAT'S HE WON'T PUT HIS MONEY ON THE CAMPAIGN BECAUSE HE NEVER DOUBT THE FACT THAT HE WILL BE LUCKY TO COME 4TH COMES NEXT YEAR ELECTION.

3 Likes

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Softmirror:

grin
IT'S ALL FANTASTIC FANTASY LACED WITH IRRATIONAL SENTIMENT. ASSUMING PETER OBI BECOMES PRESIDENT (GOD FORBID). HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO IMPEACH HIM? WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE PEOPLE IN HIS PARTY HOLDING HIS SEAT HAS NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT IN THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. THE TRUTH IS, EVERYTHING ABOUT PETER OBI IS LIKE OSINBAJO WHO CHASED NOTHING BUT A MIRAGEgrin

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JOKERS JUST LOOK AT OBI AND HIS SUPPORTERS. ALL OF YOU ARE NOTHING NEAR REALITY. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW ANYWAY, PETER OBI CAN NEVER BECOME NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS

Even in BOTH, not now, not even in future.
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Lovelive: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2022
You go write tire.

Me and I remain Obidient.

Meet4UBTC:
Dear OBi campaigners, You're not doing OBI any good, you don't mean well for him. He knows you're a joker that's why he will never put his money on campaign because you can be bought so easily " CASE STUDY OF PDP PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY ELECTION WHERE WIKE LOST TO ATIKU" ( VERY CONFUSED SETS OF PEOPLE). Listen to me, northerners are not as stupid as we southerners because large percentage of them are not on social media they don't even know Nairaland forum exist because they believe in physical things but southerners does not that's why we are all jokes to them. They protects their culture and their religion but here we don't take that serious. Some southerners spends hours on Facebook looking for that imaginary jobs simply because he has obtained that Degree but northerners still goes to farm. Northerners don't care about party, so long one of them is contesting ,they will support him but that's not the case in the south. Muslim / Muslim ticket is what northerners really wants in the first place because they don't joke with their religion so, here, TINUBU WINS. TINUBU reaches out to them in person and so also his people campaigning for him. They meets these people, assure them of good governance, gives them gift and promises them lots of things but the case is not the same with OBI PANDORA CAMPAIGNERS. You seat at the comfort of your room campaigning on the social media when millions who will vote are not even connect to the internet. OBI KNOWS THIS, THAT'S WHY HE WON'T PUT HIS MONEY ON THE CAMPAIGN BECAUSE HE NEVER DOUBT THE FACT THAT HE WILL ONLY BE LUCKY TO COME 4TH COMES NEXT YEAR ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Lovelive:
You go write tire.

Me and I remain Obidient.

You go crying tire. Your OBi PANDORA go go curt tire.
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Ttalk: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Yes
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Ttalk: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi stands head and shoulders higher than all other presidential candidates in Nigeria today.

1. He has a competent VP
2. He has an intimidating CV
3. He has an unblemished reputation
4. He has a sterling performance as an administrator
5. He had a very successful private business
6. He has a very peaceful family
7. He has the support of all the youths of Nigeria
8. He has the support of all the workers in Nigeria
9. He has the support of all the students in Nigeria
10. He has demonstrated his love and support of humanity, helping Nigerians from every part of Nigeria.

The only thing Obi has working for him is the his dead brain online aggressive and insultive miscreants that is pushing every PVC carrier away from him and Simon Ekpa that will ensure voters in Alaigbo who come out to vote gets maximum shishi
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Lovelive: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Your druggie Tinubu go soon faint... And your tears of pain go sweet our bellies.

Meet4UBTC:

You go crying tire. Your OBi PANDORA go go curt tire.
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Lovelive:
Your druggie Tinubu go soon faint... And your tears of pain go sweet our bellies.

He is more healthier than you and your family and can afford any medical bills. But you? grin grin grin if just paracetamol price go up, guess your fate? grin grin grin
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Viscuz:
Yawa
Blame fake news on that. You were been misled grin grin grin
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
As a president of federal republic of casava and agbado tongue
Oh Yes! If you are tired, go to Ghana. Leave this country for us.
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by techWriter3: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
prevent conning yourself and your politicians
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Obidient1:
Stop deceiving yourself and your Tinubu.
He is not paying me. I'm telling you the truth. I'm presently out of the country with my third kid. We are here in Sacramento California dey chop life. But I'm following every single things going on there.
OBi PANDORA GOOD AT STEALING AND PUTTING MONEY IN THE BANKS AND WE ARE ALL KNOW, ONLY IDIOT DOES THAT, KEEPING MONEY INSTEAD OF INVESTING IT TO MAKE MORE.
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:
Jargons again?? tongue
Who cares tongue tongue tongue
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Viscuz: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Meet4UBTC:

Blame fake news on that. You were been misled grin grin grin

For real my yansh

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Viscuz:

For real my yansh
I don't understand what the picture attached portray. Hello Ooo!!!!
Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Viscuz: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Meet4UBTC:

I don't understand what the picture attached portray. Hello Ooo!!!!

I’m hungry for corn

Re: Next Year Presidential Election, TINUBU WINS. by Meet4UBTC: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Viscuz:

I’m hungry for corn
Why are you telling me? You're not one of my kids so don't ask me for help.

(1) (Reply)

God Punish Tinubu / Key Points: Peter OBI On Channels TV / Video: Even Igp, My Former Commander Know I Take Br!be, I Don't Take Peanuts - P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.