Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Fuel Price Increase? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Increase? (181 Views)

Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase / Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know / Major Fuel Price Increase Looms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Price Increase? by Seefinish: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Yesterday here in Abuja. I went to a popular fuel station to fuel my car. I noticed that the pump price was185 instead of usua165.
Curiosity, I asked the young man who was selling the fuel and he confirmed it that it has been increased.
The question I asked was "by who"?
As I was driving back in the evening along the Airport Road, I saw that most of the stations displayed 185 on the board.
Let's know how much is fuel price in your area.

(1) (Reply)

Our Success Is The Future Of This Country, Tinubu Speak On His Plans For Nigeria / UN Agency: 14.5m Nigerians In Urgent Need Of Food Amid Rising Inflation / ASUU STRIKE: Tinubu Says He'd Intervene In Lingering Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.