Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How To Save Your Money In $ With Interest, No Stress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Save Your Money In $ With Interest, No Stress (215 Views)

Start Making $ With Your Free Time Online / It Makes No Sense To Save Your Money In Dollar / Buy Real Dollars $ With Naira ₦ From Your Room! Never Go To Aboki! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Your Money In $ With Interest, No Stress by Quicksilver5: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2022
So due to the recent uptrend in Nigeria's inflation rate, it is a
known fact that it would be a stupid move to save your money
in Naira since by the end of the year your money might had
lost value. As a result of this many people prefer to save in $
,imagine your profits if there's a rise of $ against the #.But still
with this knowledge in hand,many people still ask the question
of how to save in dollars and get less reasonable suggestions
like ctypto, a dollar account ..Why not just save it in piggyvest
where you will be earning an interest in dollars for the money
saved, thus your saved dollars is increasing rather than
remaining dormant..I have been saving with piggyvest for a
while now and I earned a lot from it considering the fact that I
save in dollars
Plus you get free 1k on registration
let me know if you are interested so that I'll put you through
Re: How To Save Your Money In $ With Interest, No Stress by Alleinad(f): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
The creators of Piggyvest have done a good job with it so far.
I haven't used their saving in dollars option yet but they help with my other financial goals.
Re: How To Save Your Money In $ With Interest, No Stress by Anniebony: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Thanks for the information regarding piggyvest.
Kindly send me all necessary information regarding savings in dollars
Re: How To Save Your Money In $ With Interest, No Stress by Quicksilver5: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Anniebony:
Thanks for the information regarding piggyvest.
Kindly send me all necessary information regarding savings in dollars
first download the app using this link I use PiggyVest to save &
invest securely. Sign up and get ₦1,000.00 https://
www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=3dedfcb6580722
Re: How To Save Your Money In $ With Interest, No Stress by Ramzyranks: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2022
If you also wish to save in Naira, try FairSave. The interest rate is attractive, 10 whole percent, you can withdraw your money whenever you wish, and it is very secure.

(1) (Reply)

Excess Reduction From Bank Accounts / Graphic Design Package For Businesses / How I make #1000 daily in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.